Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Attract - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Attract (177 Views)

With A Catchy Jingle, Your Business Can Attract More Customers! / How To Attract Money With Water And Salt / 4 Easy Ways To Become More Productive & Attract Favour In Your Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attract by Yitzchaq(m): 2:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Over the years, I've come to believe that anyone who wants to succeed in business must know how to sell.

When I started out as an entrepreneur in 2014, I never bothered myself about learning anything concerning how to sell.

I just focused solely on creating quality products.

I believed that if you have quality products, customers would kill to lay their hands on what you have to offer.

But I was wrong.

I can't count the number of times my business partner and I had to beg people to buy from us.

On noticing that we were desperate to sell, those we approach would only buy from us when we agree to sell at a price that kept eating deep into our capital.

We started borrowing money to finance our business in less than a year. . .

All because we had no idea how to sell the right way.

I eventually gave up on my first business after 3 years of trying and failing.

I tried some more, and the results were the same.

That's when I finally accepted I had to learn how to put products in front of buyers the right way.

Lucky for me, I stumbled upon copywriting.

There are over one thousand and one definition of copywriting out there,

But after my first year of dissecting and studying copywriting, I defined it as

“putting together words powerful
enough to urge the right person to take a
specific action at the right time.“

This definition came to me because it was the number 1 thing I lacked in business.

That isn't the case any more.

I've been opportuned to create effective campaigns in niches such as:

Agriculture,
Digital Marketing
Health,
Fundraising, and
Skincare.

On top of that, I've been able to help a few people understand sales better, by teaching them how to sell with simple words. . .

And I'm willing to help a few more people.

Beginning from 15th of January 2022, which is this coming Saturday, I would be running a free training on how to write simple powerful words that would get people to take the type of action you want them to take.

This free training would run for 3 weeks, which means it would run till the 4th of February 2022.

You'd be provided with materials and resources used by world class copywriters and marketers for free!

All that would be required of you is that you respect others in the group, and be ready to gain the most knowledge from the group.

Use the link in the picture to join the telegram group where the training will be held.

More details would be provided in the group.

To your success!

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For Procurement Officer / Job Opportunity For Talented Non Fiction Writers / Microwave Planning Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.