Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? (4172 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Omooba77: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2022
When last did you attend House Fellowship?

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by maureensylvia(f): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
E don tey

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by ENGINEERG(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
House fellowship, just like so many church programs are created by human being. All is not in the bible....so its good, but not a must to attend.
Even House fellowship is like Normal service-
Read Bible, sermon, pray and praise God.
But ancient people just created many programs since they were less busy then.

Imagine in Nigeria, you work from Monday to Friday (Saturday inclusive for some), do house work and attend ceremonies on Saturday, yet on sunday, you go to church in the mornings, and another in evenings for House fellowship..
WHEN WILL PEOPLE REST?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by frankman365(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
It's been a long time.

I remember when the wife of the owner of the boy's quarters I was staying in my uni days invited me for a house fellowship. I told her point blank, I will not come.
Madam started to see me as the devil.

Even to go church these days...
I believe you can worship the Lord anywhere you find yourself.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by headSmasher: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Again, what is wrong with the Mod pushing rubbish to front page on Sundays

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by GreaterFuture(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Those days...
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by murphyung(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
I don't understand why i have to attend Sunday school service before the normal service and then still go for house fellowship again?

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Yesterday
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by twosquare(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2022
not once

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by candidbabe(f): 9:31am On Jan 16, 2022
Three years ago
My church living faith said being a member of a house fellowship makes you a member and qualifies you for getting assistance from the church when ever you have problems.

To them now I am not even a member because I don't attend house fellowship
So,to them I am on my own even after going to church every Sunday

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Jh0wsef(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2022
2020 i guess.
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by money121(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Ok
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by stano2(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by definitelyME(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Omo I no fit remember but mehn, those years, it was really worth it grin ...steady hookups and banging..I remember that year wey I been never get house, I wan knack my babe, Na to tell am to come our church house fellowship. When the fellowship dey go on, she go first take excuse sey she wan go toilet, after like one minute, me too go fall in..Omo you need to see the kind standing doggy wey I dey 4uck the girl for pastor toilet grin . but just to avoid suspicion, Na quicky we dey always run...chai...do I miss those days.. It is well sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Bedtec: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2022
I got my motivaton of not going to church on Nairaland.... Evil loveable people full here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Sijo01(f): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Well anytime there's fellowship, I attend.

Why? Because it's held in my [father's] house, except it's a combined fellowship which I don't attend. smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by vickthourh(m): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by urchcoded(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2022
I Dy church right now but I'm bored to death. Same old shit

8 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by MaverickA3: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2022
It's been 2 years I last attended a church service. More than 10 years I last attended house fellowship

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Boogyman557: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ...

waiting I one Yan now...

4 long now AMABOBI never JAZZ in church but I de ALWAYS go ASHAWOO HOUSE ooo

Jah 4give me oooo

WTF MAN
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Okortor: 9:35am On Jan 16, 2022
That's in my dad's house before I got married and ever since I can't remember.

My wife n I have been busy with other activities.. may God help us. AMEN �
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by GODBLESSBUHARI: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Omooba77:
When last did you attend House Fellowship?
14 years ago

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Okortor: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2022
While I was with my parent which is about 40yrs ago.. 1981.
Okortor:
O
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Xavia16: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2022
Last week Sunday. Hoping to be there today also. Cos ours is every Sunday evening by 5pm

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Glycolite: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2022
It is well.
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by TempUser: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2022
E don tey small o

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Tannhauser(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2022
cheesy
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by candidbabe(f): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2022
urchcoded:
I Dy church right now but I'm bored to death. Same old shit

Hahahaha
You go dey alright las las

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Funkybabee(f): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Visits The Sacred Grave Of Queen Sheba (pics) / Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / Annointing Oil In Private Part To Cast Out Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.