Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. (1226 Views)

My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory / My Testimony / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Ebh0himen: 11:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Nairaland keep growing from Glory to Glory. I joined this platform since 2009. Then I was using a fiveth hand Samsung corby phone, I used rubber band to hold the life of that phone. I'm from Esan land Iruekpen, Edo state. We had nothing in my family, my parents struggled to give us only secondary school education, and I was so grateful for that.

2003 till I traveled out of Nigeria I was a bricklayer, hard hustler with no hope, But I had plans of traveling out. I raised money, my parents also supported me with what they had. God helped me 2011 I traveled to Denmark. Life in Denmark isn't that easy, but I knew where I was coming from. I did 3 years professional course in civil engineering. I'm currently working in a Building construction company.

I met my wife here in Esbjerg, Denmark, she from Ondo state, very gentle soul, a yoruba woman that can't speak her language. Lol. We got married 2015 and God has blessed us with a lovely daughter. My wife was diagnosed of fibriod, she can't conceive, we're trusting God for another child. Yet I'm so thankful to God for the one he has blessed me with.

Please I'm not here for motivational whatsoever, But any legit hand work you're doing alway believe that God will bless the labor of your hands. Don't be in competition with anyone. Nigerians still have that competition spirit in them.

We should have gone on an adventure since festive season, but my wife was so ill all through that period. She's better now and we finally went on the adventure. Pics below.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Ebh0himen: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2022
I did not take this photo with my full mind and soul, one eye was on my daughter while the other eye was looking back directly to that hippopotamus. Just Incase of any funny move, na to Jack my daughter like say I dey Loot grocery store, carry my wife too and Japa. Lol.

Well the people working here are really doing a great job, its like the animals here dey hear word.

I Love my family so much, my daughter is a great girl and a citizen of Denmark, she speak and understand Danish, English, Esan and little yoruba, she's 5 years old and I'm training her in Lord's way. I have no plans moving to Nigeria with my family. But personally I do visit my parents and siblings once 2 years.

I will keep you guys posted about the foods

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Bola146(f): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
cool what a wonderful testimonies!!! Congratulations, God bless you home.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
You have a very beautiful family. You all are beautiful but the little girly takes the crown. Lol

Love her smile. Such a cutie.

I wish your wife good health. Glad she is fine now. Happy new year. smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by RoyalBlu(f): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wow!
Beautiful family!

Your intro is both funny and enthralling smiley

Awesome testimony indeed.

May God continue to bless and preserve you all and enlarge your coast.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by joinnow: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ebh0himen:
Nairaland keep growing from Glory to Glory. I joined this platform since 2009. Then I was using a fiveth hand Samsung corby phone, I used rubber band to hold the life of that phone. I'm from Esan land Iruekpen, Edo state. We had nothing in my family, my parents struggled to give us only secondary school education, and was so grateful for that.

2003 till I traveled out of Nigeria I was a bricklayer, hard hustler with no hope, But I had plans of traveling out. I raised money, my parents also supported me with what they had. God helped me 2011 I traveled to Denmark. Life in Denmark isn't that easy, but I knew where I was coming from. I did 3 years professional course in civil engineering. I'm currently working in a Building construction company.

I met my wife here in Esbjerg, Denmark, she from Ondo state, very gentle soul, a yoruba woman that can't speak her language. Lol. We got married 2015 and God has blessed us with a lovely daughter. My wife was diagnosed of fibriod, she can't conceive, we're trusting God for another child. Yet I'm so thankful to God for the one he has blessed me with.

Please I'm not here for motivational whatsoever, But any legit hand work you're doing alway believe that God will bless the labor of your hands. Don't be in competition with anyone. Nigerians still have that competition spirit in them.

We should have gone on an adventure since festive season, but my wife was so ill all through that period. She's better now and we finally went on the adventure. Pics below.
Fantastic testimony
Also help all your brothers to cross over to Denmark.
Lastly take your mama and papa to come Denmark for 14 vacation.
One guy after crossing to Australia.
Come back carry all his 7 brothers to Australia.
Mama did not want to go.
Mama is in Nigeria.
When ever mama said I need money for my medicine even if na headache.
Big Bros will just tell all his 7 siblings oya contribute $200 each that is $1600 send give Mama. Mama is now flexing in Nigeria.
Lesson help your brothers cross over.so that the load will be light on you

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by GboyegaD(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
God is good and ever faithful.

4 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by folake4u(f): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Awww this is really beautiful. Nice one, Op.

Adorable family. kiss kiss This your baby girl is too cute for dayssssss!

God be praised.

4 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
....More blessings bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
This can only be God.
We thank God for the good things he's done and still going to do for you and your family.
This is a great testimony.

More blessings to you in Jesus name.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
We really hope the youth listen to this great advice.

Legit work is the way to a good life.
That you will enjoy your money/sweat with peace of mind.
Say no to fraud and scam, Naija youths.
God no go shame una.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is inspiring and so motivating.
I am so happy for you sir.

7 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by DontBullshitMe: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
And so what?

What have you achieved that millions of people haven't?

1 Like

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by pocohantas(f): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
And so what?

Take your drugs. He clearly made mention of competition, life is not a competition. In less than 12hrs you are already here with a competitive mindset. How else do we explain this question?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by DontBullshitMe: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
pocohantas:

Take your drugs. He clearly made mention of competition, life is not a competition. In less than 12hrs you are already here with a competitive mindset. How else do we explain this question?
Fuçççk off.

2 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Mohzus: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=Ebh0himen post=109415983]Nairaland keep growing from Glory to Glory. I joined this platform since 2009. Then I was using a fiveth hand Samsung corby phone, I used rubber band to hold the life of that phone. I'm from Esan land Iruekpen, Edo state. We had nothing in my family, my parents struggled to give us only secondary school education, and was so grateful for that.

Idumeken , idumemalua , idumezuola or abia grin wink wink u rep well owine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by iamyemiakins(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wonderful!
Where in Ondo state is ur wife from though?

2 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Foodqueen(f): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bo dia ye, omion.

Keep on keeping on....

3 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by dacblogger: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Cute family...
More blessings coming your way...No worry,your wife will conceive again this year..

3 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Ginaz(f): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
may God heal your wife and bless your family . your daughter is so cute, she took after her dad.

May God be praised. amen! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Jennyclay(f): 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
And so what?

Bad Belle....What have you achieved with your miserable life?
Show us let us see.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by 1F30M4(f): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Awwwn, y'all look lovely. I join you to celebrate the Lord's goodness. Lord we see what you're doing and it is marvellous in our sight. May God grant success to the work of OP's hands. May his wife's healing be total and complete in Jesus name. Lord bless his adorable child, may she continue to grow from strength to strength.

2 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Neptunium(m): 12:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by faithfull18(f): 1:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Nice one, Ondo babes grin

3 Likes

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2022
cool cool cool cool

Op, you see that competition thing bah?? It's like we do it subconsciously here. Damn! It's sickening!!!!

1 Like

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by zeb04(f): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Beautiful family.

May God answer your prayers for another child in Jesus name…. Amen

1 Like

Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
What a beautiful family! And your daughter? She is absolutely gorgeous. Your wife is also very beautiful. God bless you all and may God continue to bless and keep your home. That which your heart yearns for, you will receive in multiple folds.
Re: Indeed God Has Really Been Awesome. My Testimony. by Newusername(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Very inspiring. God no go shame us.

(1) (Reply)

Shared Apartments To Let In Lekki / Marriage From Hell / Should I Believe An Unknown Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.