Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,467 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90340 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2022

Dear readers, I like everyone to note this is clear fiction, real life experiences mixed with creativity.. stories have heard here and there from different people all my years been on the street of waff town.. compiled for entertainment purpose only.

Nothing should be taken personal...am just a nairalander who likes to read and write.

Thanks as you enjoy.

#saynotocultism
#saynotodrugs
#saynotofraud
#saynotoyahooyahoo

over the years I was thought to believed getting money is the real deal that's why I learnt barbing when I was still in secondary school jss2 precisely.

after I closed from school I eat and go to my OGa shop at the end of our street and stay till 10pm especially on Saturday I be given 2h or 3h from my OGa.. offcus you know that makes me happy at least I be able to buy food at school the next day during break time and be among the big boys.

my parents thought they showing me the right paths but I think they were wrong, because they exposed me to alot of freedom, street life and other immoral acts at an early age. I don't blame them still, we were poor, mom a house wife...dad a carpenter... sometimes we eat just Once in a day... and I can vividly see the pains on my dad face.

I served my OGa for 4years, just after I wrote my waec exam... you should know am already a big boy at least so I thought. I took him like a big brother, because I never had one...just I and my 2 eldest sister. he gave me alot of advice and put me in line whenever the street life was trying to get a hold of me.

As days go on I realised I had to make it out from the street on my own, my OGa had no intentions to settle me yet because he too wasn't financially bouyant.

my name is TERRY and here goes my story life in fraud, betrayal and drugs.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by CryptoProphet: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by tahir01(m): 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Oya o. Come ND update ur story
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
just like every young teenager in their 17 I was young and handsome whenever I walk pass I always get stared at by adults both men and women. some can't even hold it they say it loud, what do you expect am a barber who spent 24 hours behind the mirror with my innocent looks and ajebo statue.. but deep down am kpako.

I was tired been with my OGa, seeing my old parents still struggling over the years brought tears in my eyes...the little I get from the shop can't even take care of my self...so I needed a way out.. I stopped coming to work and went insearch for a normal monthly job...a friend introduced me to an hotel as a laundry man.... washing of bedsheet and duvet...I couldn't keep up..went for just 3 days and got sick so I quit.

then one evening my sister came and told me she saw a signpost of barber needed at a popular street junction, that I should go try out. (hmm me handling a store on my own) I could do it...so I thought. went the next day saw the man, he accessed me told him how long have been barbing and he was impressed.... since I was a young boy...he accepted me and gave me the key to the store well beautified, with sterilizer and new clipper's but they was just one problem.

IT WAS A LONELY STREET ( relax let me explain)

it was an ajebutter kinda area, where in the morning to afternoon it would like a graveyard everyone gone to work, children gone to school..... while in the evening just few souls in sights.. because everybody are inside their various apartments. compound all fenced nobody had time for anyone.

with security and soldiers guilding the street, all shops are expected to close before 9pm....

I handled the store and every evening I be going to my boss to give him every thing I barb that day then he pay me from it. from Monday to Friday maybe I only barb 6 people... you get it?
some of them when they come, they underestimate me thinking I can't cut their hair because am young with baby face so they just pass by.

not until I met Bros KARO

5 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Born2winKingOG: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
nmaokolie uzydicekid, Gmajor Destiblack rayvelez Jecint Sensitivity1254 miracle98 Hiswordmylife Ibadanchief omoadeleye Gideoniteprime4 illmatic101 KiNg0G Unknown456 Sinmi53 lalasticlala seun iyaebe
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
bros karo always comes to my store to while away time during the afternoon, when normal adults are at work hustling for their daily bread.
he stays in a fenced compound opposite my store, when he's bored inside or maybe nepa took light he come outside and start observing me always... studying me. I know he gets the message about how lonely the street is, sometimes he tells me to shave him and he give me 1k note just like that...he doesn't work always at home, he even bribe nepa not to remove the transformer fuse powering that whole street one day like that.. I got to know when he told me to of my store outside light.that today is supposed to be our day off.( this is a 45 year old man with no wife and kids) I wonder.

until one afternoon, he called me aside and told me I should download one application (Tango) I was like what for?
he said I should download it and start hustling that he will send me pictures to use.. that I should just be adding white women, You won't blame me then...I was a novice an innocent boy.

I downloaded the app but didn't see him the whole of that day again until the following week, when I went to the store I saw his friends about 5 some came with cars all around his house drinking and smiling that Monday morning talking about western union and if they should go to firstbank or wait a little while.

I greeted them and opened the store, they were still in merryment, I didn't even know when they left... amongst all his friends all were matured men some are even close to 50 with white bears 2 had cars camry spider they drove about with.

wetin consign me, I was just a teenager who knows nothing about white women, western union and even the application I downloaded.....but all that was about to change within a blink of an eye.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
KiNg0G:
bros karo always comes to my store to while away time during the afternoon, when normal adults are at work hustling for their daily bread.
he stays in a fenced compound opposite my store, when he's bored inside or maybe nepa took light he come outside and start observing me always... studying me. I know he gets the message about how lonely the street is, sometimes he tells me to shave him and he give me 1k note just like that...he doesn't work always at home, he even bribe nepa not to remove the transformer fuse powering that whole street in a day... which he told me to of my store light.that today is supposed to be our day off.( this is a 45 year old man with no wife and kids) I wonder

until one afternoon, he called me aside and told me I should download one application (Tingo) I was like what for?
he said I should download it and start hustling that he will send me pictures to use.. that I should just be adding white women, You won't blame me then...I was a novice an innocent boy.

I downloaded the app but didn't see him the whole of that day again until the following week, when I went to the store I saw his friends about 5 some came with cars all around his house drinking and smiling that Monday morning talking about western union and if they should go to firstbank or wait a little while.

I greeted them and opened the store, they were still in merryment, I didn't even know when they left... amongst all his friends all were matured men some are even close to 50 with white bears 2 had cars camry spider they drove about with.

wetin consign me, I was just a teenager who knows nothing about white women, western union and even the application I downloaded.....but all that was about to change within a blink of an eye.

Following

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
I knew bros karo had intentions to help me, seeing me sitting in the saloon from day to day with fewer customers coming in to barb their hair. u know those rich men most of them have their own private barbers who they invite to barb their kids at home or they take to their shop while coming from school.

so my best guess was he felt pity on me, during his observations and wanted to help me...but where is he... have downloaded the application for days now on my phone with no ideal what to do. I was really interested and motivated since money is involved.. anything to help my poor parents at home, support them ..but I really didn't know what I was getting my hands into.

I know you be wondering how come a 17year old boy don't know where to download pictures and still waiting to be tutored in the current nigeria of today, dear readers your wrong...this 2011 when yahoo yahoo is not yet on the street. I mean it's on the street but it's be done by advance men on coded level. then all we know about is 2go chatting..eskimini.. vibing wizkid first album With our earphones when walking....street football competitions almost everyday.. barbing punk and galaxy..drainage digging and block carrying in construction sites by boys in their mid 20s (many living in their parents house, who give them money to buy benz)

I waited for some days but I didn't get the opportunity to relate with bros karo, everytime he's With a friend walking into his house or outside.. he was mostly always indoor... since I was still new there and he's older than me by far..I couldn't go to his house...when I have a store to look after not until I quitted the work because my boss and his wife was behaving as if am chopin their money.... he keeps complaining about fuel and generator servicing ...later he said he wanted to bring someone to join me. when even I been there am not even seeing people to barb... talkless someone coming to share the little thing I was receiving.
I know that his wife doing so I quitted...cut ties with that street and connection with bros karo who made me first got an ideal what Yahoo is about until I gained admission into Delsu..... here comes the journey.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
just like some poor parents they strive to see their children succeed no matter what, after I quit my work dad hustled and gave me money to go get jamb form due to the pressure from my mom.... it was unreal because the last time I picked a book was two years ago...I did as they say, me been quite intelligent the jamb result came out and I score 5 points more above the cut of mark...how lucky I was.

my mom is originally from abraka, we lived in abraka she knows quite a few people in the school which she approached them and paid a little token all this from her own share of land she sold inherited from her father. after the post ume my name surprisingly came out in the second batch list. honestly I was becoming more rascal day by day...the lust for money and material things kept me going... different stuffs have seen in the streets like fine cars and sexy girls...made me start associating with some friends in my hood who like me had little ideal about the yahoo yahoo business instead what they did was LOCAL SCAM.

they taught me how to create a female facebook profile with a girl pics and add alot of male friends after the chatting, I will request for transport to come visit them at their state...(trust me this payed quite alot more than my barbing work) A week I can be counting up to 15k including recharge card pin I sell to business centers mostly mtn. as time goes on many of them request for phone calls which we use that small chinko tecno phone that has female and male settings...to call them surprisingly some of them still falls for it.

the money I was getting was not much but at least it kept me Happy, I started feeling fly... buying latest polo.. philippines shirt and turkey pencil jeans..chinos.... carrot jeans... that one that they gathered at the both legs.. every Sundays with my guy's in the hood who taught me the work.we be eating barbecue fish and sometimes visit the closest brothel. but I never did drugs...so I thought.

I was going to school from home, just #100 bike will take me to campus Because we live in same town...was I really going to school? no I was not. I pretended because I wouldn't want to hurt my mother. I wake up in the morning take a bath... freshen up and off I go to my friend's place... bombing with their laptops always chatting sex starved nigeria men on facebook. it came to the extend I didn't even know my course mates... some times when I managed and go to campus during lab practical.... some of them will be surprised they haven't seen my face before. but who cares all my thoughts it's about obi my client that has promised to go to the bank to send me 7k for transport to asaba so that we will meet the next day and have a lustful weekend.

until the first semester result came I had...................

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
as you read please leave a like and comments thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Following

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by GraciousGod190: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
op is this fictional or true life story

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Ibrahimmantu79: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice story

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
until the first semester result came I had below the expected gp for the 100 level students.... beside my gp it was boldly written PB ( probation) we were 3 students who had that in my department...but the leverage I had was my coursemate didn't know I was one of them ...they didn't even know my name talkless my matric number. why won't I be placed on probation....I didn't do several test...exam I wrote plenty carryovers..I didn't do all the lab practicals in that semester infact the number of days I attended campus can be counted...all because I wanted more money...I wanted more...I was still a teenager have no reasoning of my own no elder brother to set me on the right path I was getting corrupt as day goes by.

second semester came it was even worst, I told my mom I was going to squat with a friend in campus to be more serious In my studies which she welcomed the ideal....instead I packed my thing's and off to my friend's bedsitter where we do our local scams together. victor was the boss amongs we all..we respected him because the way he took the local scamming was something else.. everytime he keeps on thinking of new ways to cashout from this sex starved nigeria men sometimes he receives Alert of 30k, 50k and 70k all at once and I wonder how he do it.

till I noticed he has a prostitute friend in a brothel he visits every evening and video her pussy and breast without displaying her face and send to his client. which some masturbate to and they yearn further for a serious relationship hence he bill them huge amount like house rent, new phone and monthly upkeep he was really Good at it and I wanted to be just like him.

The local scamming was getting a little bit harder, second semester exam was approaching, I paid no attention because I had one client at hand, he seem like a politician who have handled different contracts toke pictures with different chinese men. this man was really into me, I mean the facebook profile I created, not a day goes by that we don't chat. I was waiting for the huge payday (I knew it was coming) God doing it he asked to speak with me on phone on a Saturday morning..I wanted to give him my number and used the chinko tecno with female settings. but on a second thoughts alot of men has been complaining about the sound of the phone sounding like a baby toy. I said what if involved victor to get me one of his prostitutes friends a huge mistake that broke me and led me to the road of UBAGA HK! (hustling kingdom) ..... the real deal.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Make I park here first.

Op , squirt more updates as e dey hot

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
KiNg0G:
until the first semester result came I had below the expected gp for the 100 level students.... beside my gp it was boldly written PB ( probation) we were 3 students who had that in my department...but the leverage I had was my coursemate didn't know I was one of them ...they didn't even know my name talkless my matric number. why won't I be placed on probation....I didn't do several test...exam I wrote plenty carryovers..I didn't do all the lab practicals in that semester infact the number of days I attended campus can be counted...all because I wanted more money...I wanted more...I was still a teenager have no reasoning of my own no elder brother to set me on the right path I was getting corrupt as day goes by.

second semester came it was even worst, I told my mom I was going to squat with a friend in campus to be more serious In my studies which she welcomed the ideal....instead I packed my thing's and off to my friend's bedsitter where we do our local scams together. victor was the boss amongs we all..we respected him because the way he took the local scamming was something else.. everytime he keeps on thinking of new ways to cashout from this sex starved nigeria men sometimes he receives Alert of 30k, 50k and 70k all at once and I wonder how he do it.

till I noticed he has a prostitute friend in a brothel he visits every evening and video her pussy and breast without displaying her face and send to his client. which some masturbate to and they yearn further for a serious relationship hence he bill them huge amount like house rent, new phone and monthly upkeep he was really Good at it and I wanted to be just like him.

The local scamming was getting a little bit harder, second semester exam was approaching, I paid no attention because I had one client at hand, he seem like a politician who have handled different contracts toke pictures with different chinese men. this man was really into me, I mean the facebook profile I created, not a day goes by that we don't chat. I was waiting for the huge payday (I knew it was coming) God doing it he asked to speak with me on phone on a Saturday morning..I wanted to give him my number and used the chinko tecno with female settings. but on a second thoughts alot of men has been complaining about the sound of the phone sounding like a baby toy. I said what if involved victor to get me one of his prostitutes friends a huge mistake that broke me and led me to the road of UBAGA HK! (hustling kingdom) ..... the real deal.

I dey follow you steady

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
slan87:

I dey follow you steady
thanks brah, I sincerely appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
caller : hello

me : hi

caller : please I like to speak with terry

me : please whose this?

caller : it's me stella,

me : sorry, uhm...stella from where?

caller : stella your course rep.

you wouldn't blame me not having her number or knowing her voice, infact I do have her number but the interchangement of simcards on different phones at any time must have misplaced it. she called to tell me exam starts on Monday.. I wasn't surprised because I had to give her my number to help with attendance list whenever I come to school probably I dash her something, infact she's the only one who knows my name OUTRIGHTLY as terry in my department.. many of my coursemates just stare whenever I appear some wondering if am a higher level student who had a carry over.... some wants to come close but pride won't let them..because I was always on my own bending my head pressing my phone chatting on facebook looking all posh with the latest designers my money could afford at that time...(trust me back then just few students knew about internet fraud not like now.)
I asked her for the times table which she sent to me on bbm after adding her pin up. gosh we having organic chemistry 112 and computer science.

it was Sunday afternoon, I gave victor the password to my Facebook account because of that particular client we were going to work on. yes I had other client there but who cares...this was the main deal..we both went to the brothel called his prostitutes girlfriend out bought her drink and a plate of snail was in our table. she was eating while victor briefed her about the work. victor obviously saw this client of mine was the big catch so he already strategies a plan. he gave her my tecno phone with the sim card inside and told her never to let it leave her side. ( which means we be living the phone with her)

victor made it clear to her that she's going to have her cut from any money we made from this politician, so she was happy. we left the brothel and went home discussing, hoping, praying everything falls in place. I left the chatting for victor because he was more experienced in stuffs like this. later around 6pm victor got to let me know that the client was not in the country as we speak was in the state but was coming back the following week hence why he asked for my number. (his prostitutes girlfriend just called him)

my heart beat so fast this was getting more tenser unlike the clients we've had before who Just send transport fare for a visit or money for upkeep. the number that called victors girlfriend was a usa registered number for real...she said they spoke at length and the politician was sounding like a northerner. he said he was flying to nigeria on Friday and would want her to come meet him at trabscop hilton hotel Abuja...she didn't know what to say hence she told him to come online let they talk better. (exactly what she was told)

while I was shaking and having a rethink about the whole thing victor was over motivated ready to chat Mr Robinson, before I could say jack he was already online hence the facebook message ringtone kept sounding, sounding, and boooommmmm he screamed out loud!!!

9 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Papasmal(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Following....

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by GraciousGod190: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
op, keep it coming please

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by SpiritFree: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Even if it's fiction, I give it to you OP, you're a good writer.
Keep it up!

6 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by T0T0fucker: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2022
I like this, it gives me old feelings.
this before Yahoo littered the street, keep it coming op

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2022
here I was staring at #300,000 alert received by victor on his oceanic bank account, I was trembling... shaking.. scared and surprised at the same time. it seems like my first scam but it wasn't. this was the biggest amount have ever received from a nigeria client in our LOCAL SCAMMING.

victor was a professional in the game, mr Robinson asked him to send his account number which he quickly pasted one of his female bank account.( back then bvn has not been introduced yet, you can own any amount of BANK accounts with fake details without a trace to you provided you have a nepa bill)the money was meant for her to go shopping, process her details and book a flight to Abuja for a splendid weekend with the politician that week.

Since it was a 3 people deal we had to wait til the next day to go to the bank and withdraw the money through teller all at once and split between us. (once again, backthen mobile transfer wasn't common) so I had to choose between going to school for my exam on a Monday morning or going along with victor to oceanic bank which is located at the outskirts of the town. Do I trust victor enough yes I do...but I didn't want to be left out. I wanted to be there when the money was withdrawn and shared between the 3 of us.

that decision cost me my education, my dream of going to NYSC wearing that khaki to match, my parents sweat for me for a better life. was it really worth it... yes it was at that time...I received 100k ... victor received 100k, his girlfriend was given 50k...she was happy..so happy that the whole brothel was asking when she screamed out loud. the remaining 50k was held by victor for the house rent that month and food stuffs were bought.. little tips were given to few friends who heard about the deal..Until

7 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
KiNg0G:
here I was staring at #300,000 alert received by victor on his oceanic bank account, I was trembling... shaking.. scared and surprised at the same time. it seems like my first scam but it wasn't. this was the biggest amount have ever received from a nigeria client in our LOCAL SCAMMING.

victor was a professional in the game, mr Robinson asked him to send his account number which he quickly pasted one of his female bank account.( back then bvn has not been introduced yet, you can own any amount of BANK accounts with fake details without a trace to you provided you have a nepa bill)the money was meant for her to go shopping, process her details and book a flight to Abuja for a splendid weekend with the politician that week.

Since it was a 3 people deal we had to wait til the next day to go to the bank and withdraw the money through teller all at once and split between us. (once again, backthen mobile transfer wasn't common) so I had to choose between going to school for my exam on a Monday morning or going along with victor to oceanic bank which is located at the outskirts of the town. Do I trust victor enough yes I do...but I didn't want to be left out. I wanted to be there when the money was withdrawn and shared between the 3 of us.

that decision cost me my education, my dream of going to NYSC wearing that khaki to match, my parents sweat for me for a better life. was it really worth it... yes it was at that time...I received 100k ... victor received 100k, his girlfriend was given 50k...she was happy..so happy that the whole brothel was asking when she screamed out loud. the remaining 50k was held by victor for the house rent that month and food stuffs were bought.. little tips were given to few friends who heard about the deal..Until

Waiting

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Until I was withdrawn from school, I can't forget that day the cold in my spines when I went to check our departmental results pasted outside for all to see, w was besides my gp along with my matric number. I had it coming but I didn't know it was going to be that bad the thing was the cut of gpa for 100level student was 1. I had below 0.6 for both semester's combine with lot of carryovers all 3 units course I failed woefully.

That was the second time I got to see my course advisor, she was a lecturer. I cried to her to give me a second chance but she said theys nothing anyone can do it's a federal effect, my admission have been withdrawn. For the first time in my life I thought about my parents, especially my mum how's she going to take this news when she hears it.
The whole department heard the news terry has been withdrawn... but whose terry? Different descriptions here and then. That boy when nor dey like talk for lab na... him dey always dey on his own...that fine yellow boy when dey barb low cut always. Oh na him them withdraw?? Na waoooo.

I left campus back home, saw some girls that had stayed the following night brought by victor still around, tried consoling myself because I had some thousands of naira in my account...even sent my sister some funds 3 days ago to give to my mum not to let her know it was me ( I wouldn't say my sister knows what am into, but she had an ideal, because have used her to receive call sometime ago when I was at home with enough agbeg.)

Victor : obob, wetin happened You quick come for school

Me : bros mi, nothin, lecture never start like that.

Bankz: na true nor be lie, even david self still dey house.

What do they know, they just hooligan touts local scammers that has no educational dreams and I found myself amongst them...From the first day in my life I felt like taking what victor and his friends were taking. that was on the table with a pipe and lighter, they normally says it calms their pressure and ease tension whenever they are angry...its a whitish solid substance that's round they normally cut it with razor blade and put it in the pipe and light it then they hold their breath for like 50 secs surprisedly they will be little or no smoke once they breath out.

As a young boy 19years old have always hated smoking but fûck it, since I just got withdrawn from school with different thoughts in my head I just want to ease my tension. I just want to get my mind of this situation even for one second...I sat down took the razor, cut a chunk and picked the pipe put it in and put it in my mouth.

Bankz: Wetin you dey do?

Victor; ( looking dumbfounded)

I lighted it and it melted..sucked the smoke into my mouth and seized my breath for few secs before I let at the smoke all over the room.

Bankz: obob, why you dey waste the Ck like this, nor be so them dey take am.

Victor: (still dumbfounded)

I did it... felt lightness in my head a sweet sensation I haven't felt before just by lighting that chunk before 2minutes I wanted another feeling...

9 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Athemisia: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
I greet the house oh..
Make I sidon here first....

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
I got to know it was cocaine later that evening, because i wanted more of it and since I have cash at my disposal I requested to purchase another parcel, bankz called one of his dealer who quickly came with bike to our apartments it was a full house already with drinks and friends around some uses some don't...

Dealer: 5k, 10k, 20k.

Me : I turned to bankz.i was high and confused.

Bankz: sheybi when you dey blow am dey throw way that time, I dey tell you... you been won vex?

I didn't know it was that expensive, bankz said I should get the 20k and he paid for another 5k.. it Will be enough for that evening, beside some friends who were around was with their weed... and not every one of them does Crack cocaine... infact some runs from it...all I wanted was another feeling.

The spread of my withdrawal from school got to my parents faster than I thought...the relation that helped secure my admission works on the admin blocks so the few people that were withdrawn were known to him and I happened to be among them.

I went home, mom cried that whole night..dad was silence the whole day..... unknownly to me have been used to brag in church, the whole area and to my extended families that their child is in Delsu studying business administration and will soon be a graduate.

The next morning I left home never to return, I sold my soul to the street....I was certain to be rich since I can't do it by book....I do it any way I can....as day goes by I was getting more bad and bad...more vulgar with my words, my lifestyle sleeping with prostitutes..at a young age...I asked victor what about my phone, since mr Robinson has been blocked from facebook he said his girl travelled to her home town because of that token she received but I didn't know it was a lie.... victor and his prostitutes girlfriend was still billing the politician behind my back a single act that broke bond and drove me insearch for a better life.. Ubaga HK (white man scams, yahoo plus)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2022

dear readers.

If you read and you don't comment or like the motivation to proceed from me won't be there.

This real life experiences happening in our day to day lifes

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
I started keeping hair, barbing rita Becca and turning it to ratty....even though I was doing drugs and getting high on alcohol steady basis with the little naira in my account...I didn't play with my looks. I was fair in complexion with heights to match...a bit athletic and calm personality.

No girlfriend at that time because majority of our evening days were spent in different beer parlours with school runs girls invited to come sleep over either from ogarra polytechnic or Delsu...bankz can't do a day without a woman by his side an habit I later picked from him. A month later I was taking a nap when a taxi stopped at our gate... I stood up and went to see who it was, victor in the front seat, with some newly bought equipment at the back fully loaded all LG (life is good)

A new home theater, a fridge and a plasma television 58 inches, damn I was happy for his wins..helped with the offloading and wiring of all the appliances in the house that same day. (The old ones were discarded) Offcus I knew he had his own personal clients it never crossed my mind it was mr Robinson still on the payout until 2days later when I went with

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.