Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Could This Be Malaria/mosquito Bites? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be Malaria/mosquito Bites? (555 Views)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / Be Warned. It May Not Be Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Malaria/mosquito Bites? by Lindalilian: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello guys, Happy weekend from the mainland.

Please I'd like to know what those are (attached pictures below) could they be mosquito bites cos I'm surprised how it became so much in my arms which is always exposed at night whilst I sleep, I came back from sch down to Lagos, and the heat was too much compared to southeast, so I opt-in to sleeping on the tiles naked. And the first two weeks I had to treat Malaria, and as well change soap, I disinfect the room off mosquitos which still refused to die even after fleeting and fleeting, I was Introduced to Odomus anti-mosquitoe cream which I also bought last week, yet those sports seems to be increasing in my arms and to some parts of my legs, my stomach is clean and one or two is at my back.

I had to do test later on, from the test I have low Malaria and extremely high Typhoid and extremely low and almost not seen bacteria infection. I'm on traditional herbs for the typhoid, ciprofloxacin tabs for the bacteria and I've taken Malaria drugs as well even before the tests were conducted.

Now I don't know if the reactions on my skin is from the changed soap (I've never had soap reactions before, my body almost accept any type of soap) or mosquitoes or the bacteria.

Note: I was clean whilst in sch, it was when I came back to lag that i started to notice it.

Please how do I get rid of those spots, plus what could be the cause of those spots?

Re: Could This Be Malaria/mosquito Bites? by Lindalilian: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lindalilian:
Hello guys, Happy weekend from the mainland.

Please I'd like to know what those are (attached pictures below) could they be mosquito bites cos I'm surprised how it became so much in my arms which is always exposed at night whilst I sleep, I came back from sch down to Lagos, and the heat was too much compared to southeast, so I opt-in to sleeping on the tiles naked. And the first two weeks I had to treat Malaria, and as well change soap, I disinfect the room off mosquitos which still refused to die even after fleeting and fleeting, I was Introduced to Odomus anti-mosquitoe cream which I also bought last week, yet those sports seems to be increasing in my arms and to some parts of my legs, my stomach is clean and one or two is at my back.

I had to do test later on, from the test I have low Malaria and extremely high Typhoid and extremely low and almost not seen bacteria infection. I'm on traditional herbs for the typhoid, ciprofloxacin tabs for the bacteria and I've taken Malaria drugs as well even before the tests were conducted.

Now I don't know if the reactions on my skin is from the changed soap (I've never had soap reactions before, my body almost accept any type of soap) or mosquitoes or the bacteria.

Note: I was clean whilst in sch, it was when I came back to lag that i started to notice it.

Please how do I get rid of those spots, plus what could be the cause of those spots?

Re: Could This Be Malaria/mosquito Bites? by haakeem2(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Op stop bleac*in*lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be Malaria/mosquito Bites? by nifemi25(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is nothing but mosquito bite. It will disappear as time goes on. don't over stress yourself with much English
Re: Could This Be Malaria/mosquito Bites? by Malik1338(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
@OP..Did it later went away?..What did you use please

(1) (Reply)

Justine Bieber, Covid 19 And Face Paralysis / xxxx / Man Goes ‘insane’ After Consuming meth In Kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.