Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! (365 Views)

Endtimes: Why We Should Pray More Fervently Now Than We've Ever Done (Picture) / Despite What We've Been Taught.... God's Laws Have Not Been Done Away With.... / Pastor Alex Omokudu, Gifted With A Rolls Royce Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello everyone

Remember me? I got emails from some concerned Nairalanders about my absence from Nairaland. I’m still wondering if it’s my daily posts they missed (as this could easily be found on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina or if it’s my giveaways that they miss. I know which one my money is on. Thanks anyway.

As some of you know, I left because it was getting increasingly difficult to create a post – sometimes up to 6 hours, other times up to 2 days. Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc have more traffic than Nairaland and it takes a second to create a post on those sites.

Anyway, I’ll see how it goes this time around.

You can visit my YouTube channel to catch up but here’s a few:

Watch my husband and daughter using the gift God has given them
Duration: 57 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA1x593cYOI

The answer depends on who you ask!
Duration: 59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMWyavgLmsc

Don’t be surprised when you go for an interview, and the interviewer mentions one of your latest posts on social media!
Duration: 46 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--a_3A658Q0

Ps. I’ll do a follower giveaway very soon. Watch this space.
Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by isaiah4life(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hurray!!! Welcome back ma. I have missed you. Ma, the problem is that, I am not always updated on your next post on YouTube. This is because I find it very rare going to youtube. But whenever I see your update on nairaland, I swiftly go to your page and watch the latest video.

Since you deactivated your account, I taught it wise to visit youtube weekends to watch all the videos at once.

Once again, it's so good to be back. Ma, I would suggest, instead of the constant restrictions by nairaland mods, you should hint your followers on the next day for the videos.

Thank you again. I am currently undergoing the Bible plan you shared. I am making progress.

3 Likes

Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
I missed your presence ma..
I don't know if some missed you because of money, that I can't tell..

About your videos.. ma it's very easy for me to view ur videos when they are posted through Nairaland..

I just find it a bit difficult to use other web/app except Nairaland..

For me to watch a video, it means the video randomly popped up in my video feed..

And that's what Nairaland do.. once there is a video on any thread, it means I'm definitely going to watch it.

How can I even confirm that this is PastorM?

Make us a video grin

1 Like

Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
isaiah4life:
Hurray!!! Welcome back ma. I have missed you. Ma, the problem is that, I am not always updated on your next post on YouTube. This is because I find it very rare going to youtube. But whenever I see your update on nairaland, I swiftly go to your page and watch the latest video.

Since you deactivated your account, I taught it wise to visit youtube weekends to watch all the videos at once.

Once again, it's so good to be back. Ma, I would suggest, instead of the constant restrictions by nairaland mods, you should hint your followers on the next day for the videos.

Thank you again. I am currently undergoing the Bible plan you shared. I am making progress.

Awesome. Try to read daily. Remember it's not a marathon so whenever you finish, you finish.

Some people have complained about YouTube. They receive the upload notification a week later though I upload daily.

Thanks for the welcome back grin

1 Like

Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Miracood2:

How can I even confirm that this is PastorM?

Make us a video grin

Lol grin It's me in the flesh.

Watch this one:

The man said he would rather go to prison than marry that woman.
(How terrible was she?)
Duration: 1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQBgsQafISU
Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Lol grin It's me in the flesh.

Watch this one:

The man said he would rather go to prison than marry that woman.
(How terrible was she?)
Duration: 1 minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQBgsQafISU

I just can help but laugh..

We need to check our lives to see where we are falling short. I'd rather stay single than marry a nagging or wicked woman..

I know what I'm saying.

Maybe the man dated the woman and saw how bad she was, and he easily understood that it will be more profitable for him to spend the rest of his life behind bars than to share the same roof with the devil's incarnate.

1 Like

Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Ayo081(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sikirat sikirat grin
Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Miracood2:

Maybe the man dated the woman and saw how bad she was, and he easily understood that it will be more profitable for him to spend the rest of his life behind bars than to share the same roof with the devil's incarnate.

Lol grin
Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by fashionbabe: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good day Ma,

Pls can you share the bible plan again

1 Like

Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
fashionbabe:
Good day Ma,

Pls can you share the bible plan again

59 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDbepX-bQsA
Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Healthrelatedjo: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Good to have you back pastor m
Re: We've All Been Gifted - Use Your Gift. Don't Waste It!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Quicksilver5:
;Dfinally back and finally found you finally back and finally found you

Thank you grin

(1) (Reply)

Animal Organ Transplant To Human And The Christian Perspective. / Is This Supernatural?? / Help I Am Not A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.