Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life (301 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / A Mysterious Experience Today At My Cooperating School / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life by redeff06: 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
MY EVERYDAY MYSTERIOUS EXPERIENCE OF LIFE
I have not been experiencing this mysteries right from my childhood years not untill when I was already grown up (about 34 years old). This problem just started about 3 years ago and it has made life frustrating to me. It's about seeing spirits of people and hearing them talking to me and disturbing my mind.

I used to see spirits of people I know following me wherever I go, seeing everything I'm doing, talking and contributing to everything Im doing negatively. They used to communicate with my mind verbally and with their thoughts and feelings.

My question is, is this how God created every human being? To have the ability to project their spirit to another person's life and be seeing, hearing and experiencing Everything the person is going through in his life? Even when they are far away from each other?

My second question: is the human mind connected? These people are hearing my innermost thought; they now use the opportunity to manipulate and oppose my thought life. The experience is always frustrating whenever they are doing this.

Third question: are human spirit demons? Because these spirits are never relenting in carrying out their evil operation. They have been following me for thee years now without taking a break for 1 second. Surprising part is that in the mid-night, I will still see them performing their evil work.

If this is how God created every human, why can't I be able to do the same thing they are doing to me?. Because if I can have the same nature or ability they are using to attack my mind I will not be here asking these questions. Please I need help!
Re: My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life by Powerbandoo(f): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=redeff06 post=109430129]MY EVERYDAY MYSTERIOUS EXPERIENCE OF LIFE
I have not been experiencing this mysteries right from my childhood years not untill when I was already grown up (about 34 years old). This problem just started about 3 years ago and it has made life frustrating to me. It's about seeing spirits of people and hearing them talking to me and disturbing my mind.

I used to see spirits of people I know following me wherever I go, seeing everything I'm doing, talking and contributing to everything Im doing negatively. They used to communicate with my mind verbally and with their thoughts and feelings.

Suppress your spirit with the blood of jesus
Like confess the word in the name of jesus, declare that with every might in you
The thing be say those people you see in your dream are very much aware of it, as they too will be seeing stuff like that in dream, the devil is trying to use your spirit to havoc to other

You might be experiencing people trying to stay away from you expecially those people you dey see for dream
Re: My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life by chatinent: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Uhmm
Re: My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life by Zaheertyler(m): 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Haaaa
You dun Dey get ogba bros

1 Like

Re: My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life by ojaysam25(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
This seems like the adverse effect of delving into occultism. Just confess your sins and go for deliverance you will be fine.
Re: My Everyday Mysterious Experience Of Life by decatalyst(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
ojaysam25:
This seems like the adverse effect of delving into occultism. Just confess your sins and go for deliverance you will be fine.

Hmmm...seems OP needs to give details about his past to help understand his plight...how it came about...

(1) (Reply)

God Provided Bread For The Street Beggar! God Will Provide All Your Needs. / A Lesson From The Giveaway I Ran Yesterday On Nairaland!! / Pappy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.