Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,194 members, 7,864,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

“Don’t Trouble Me If You Don’t Give Me Money”, Anita Joseph Flaunts Wads Of Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Don’t Trouble Me If You Don’t Give Me Money”, Anita Joseph Flaunts Wads Of Cash (695 Views)

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Big Breast And Star Tattoo / Regina Daniels Flaunts Wads Of Dollars And Says Her Empire Is Loading / "I'm Not Only A Snack, Am Also A Full Bakery" -Anita Joseph Flaunts Banging Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Don’t Trouble Me If You Don’t Give Me Money”, Anita Joseph Flaunts Wads Of Cash by Oleys: 3:16am On Jan 17, 2022
Popular Nolywood actress Anita Joseph who was married to an older man , an Aba based man before the marriage crashed due to childlessness re married to Fisayo Michael Olagunju, a comedian and hype man with the stage name MC Fish.

Anita Joseph Olagunju that hails from Anambra State in Southeastern part of Nigeria, used to post adorable pictures of herself with her husband and videos on Instagram.

In her latest picture, she flaunted wads of money and captioned it: “If you don’t give me money, You have no right to trouble me kpichicom”

https://www.instagram.com/anitajoseph8/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=9c02c975-5216-470f-a465-7dc3a21fc2e7

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/01/17/dont-trouble-me-if-you-dont-give-me-money-anita-joseph-flaunts-wads-of-cash-pics/

(1) (Reply)

Whoopi Goldberg Suspended Over Holocaust Remarks / Bbnaija 2022, Liquorose Dating Cross Officially !? / “I Owe You All Relationship Picture Next Year”- Don Jazzy Hint On Getting Marrie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.