Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? (230 Views)

Lady Asked A GUY For Data Subscription And This Happens - (see Screenshots) / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo / Am I The Only Experiencing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by OsilaGama(m): 6:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Morning Nairalander

so i have missed three consecutive sunday services,and i decided to attend yesterdays service which i was hoping that when i get there it will be a "live service,live band"
(asin physical performance)

and only for me to get there just to watch TV all through the service.
it was so painful,and the worst thing was that,that very church branch have better preachers...and they do that almost every service.,such things can even hinder the growth of the branch pastor.
Do u think such culture should be encouraged??
Re: Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by Lawlab251: 6:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by Aidejay(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2022
You can only experience this if you attend some of this new gen churches like deeper life, living faith, chosen.

In my years of orthodox I have never gone to church on Sunday where they on TV in the name of service.

Even if it's only 5 people in the church there will be a "live" service.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by OsilaGama(m): 6:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Aidejay:
You can only experience this if you attend some of this new gen churches like deeper life, living faith, chosen.

In my years of orthodox I have never gone to church on Sunday where they on TV in the name of service.

Even if it's only 5 people in the church there will be a "live" service.

Even most of the churches u mentioned are over 25yrs.
i think there are only afraid of having a possible rival from the church
Re: Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by yanabasee(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2022
I attended a Dunamis cross-over service some years ago and I stood watching a television.... He was broadcasted....

Heard every Dunamis is Nigeria broadcasted him directly....

I was very disappointed...

I wanted to dance and I wanted to merry and pray and sing praises...

Infact, there wasn't even enough chairs... I stood and almost fainted while standing...

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by OsilaGama(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2022
yanabasee:
I attended a Dunamis cross-over service some years ago and I stood watching a television.... He was broadcasted....

Infact, there wasn't even enough chairs... I stood and almost fainted while standing...

Lol,same thing when i attended last years cross over @ dunamis,..
it was boring that i didnt even stayed till 12am
Re: Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by yuping(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2022
yanabasee:

Maybe you did not come with your dancing shoe.
yanabasee:

I can feel you pain I hate standing like man, especially standing for nothing.
Re: Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by graphicdesigns: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Different strokes for different folks
Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.
https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: Am I The Only One That Gets Hurt When This Happens?? by doggedfighter(f): 9:12am On Jan 19, 2022
yanabasee:

Serves you right ! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

AWS Training / How Valuable Are Voice Searched Optimized Keywords To SEO? / How To Publish And Make $500 To $5,000on Amazon Even If You're Not A Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.