Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager (396 Views)

Birmingham City Appoints Wayne Rooney As New Manager / Derby County Appoints Wayne Rooney As Permanent Manager / Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager by ChairmanOfLagos: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
We have been made to understand that Wayne Rooney and Frank Lampard are two of the names under consideration to replace Benitez.
Also on the list are
former manager Roberto Martinez,
Brighton boss Graham potter,
Rudi Garcia, and
Duncan Ferguson until the end of the season.

Re: Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager by Truvelisback(m): 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wayne Rooney, my guy. A generous passer with an amazing speed. Anyway, any of them can take the job. But the demand in EPL is high, can they withstand the heat?

1 Like

Re: Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager by Dazall: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lampard should go to a stable club with no pressure of relegation and build his dynasty just like Gerrard is doing at Aston villa.

Being involved in a relegation battle and subsequently going down would be a huge dent to his C.V

2 Likes

Re: Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager by ChairmanOfLagos: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
I DON'T THING THE EXPECTIONS OF EVERTON WILL BE ABOVE NOT GOING ON RELEGATION AND FINISH TOP 10
Truvelisback:
Wayne Rooney, my guy. A generous passer with an amazing speed. Anyway, any of them can take the job. But the demand in EPL is high, can they withstand the heat?
Re: Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager by ChairmanOfLagos: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
I AGREE WITH YOUR POINT
Dazall:
Lampard should go to a stable club with no pressure of relegation and build his dynasty just like Gerrard is doing at Aston villa.

Being involved in a relegation battle and subsequently going down would be a huge dent to his C.V
Re: Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager by Truvelisback(m): 3:15am On Jan 18, 2022
ChairmanOfLagos:
I DON'T THINK THE EXPECTIONS OF EVERTON WILL BE ABOVE NOT GOING ON RELEGATION AND FINISH TOP 10
Everton would do anything to remain in the EPL, even if it will cost them to sack their coach.

1 Like

Re: Everton Wants Lampard Or Rooney As Manager by ChairmanOfLagos: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2022
NOT JUST EVERTON, ANY CLUB WILL DO THE SAME
Truvelisback:
Everton would do anything to remain in the EPL, even if it will cost them to sack their coach.

(1) (Reply)

/ Null / If Football Was School:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.