Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) (50684 Views)

Dispatch Rider Thrills Motorists On 3rd Mainland Bridge: Pictures & Video / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Bigchristo: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr101:
This is getting serious. I ply this road almost every week. God, please save your people.
You better stop plying the road after hearing this apply caution do not test the God. Wise saying: the stone wey person see nor Dey blind him eyes
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by CSTRR: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
The 2023 elections is going to be the most pivotal in the history of this country only comparable to the OBJ 1999 presidency that ushered in democracy.

If we miss it, the country is fucckked.
The standard of living in all areas is going to fall precipitously very low and very quickly.

I am sounding it once again, 2023 is not the time to play tribal or religious politics.

A lot of things have gone wrong that need to be addressed with sincerity of leadership and innovation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Sheriman(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
They will not find solution now ooo until they kill one prominent Nigerian that is when they will now start their initial gra gra dey do unnecessary arrest and investigation.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by shugamummy: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fulani people Jagaban and his Brothers are dearly welcoming you to the South West states.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by murmee: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
joyandfaith:

Abiodun is the most clueless governor in SW.
You can say that again!
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by shugamummy: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fulani people Jagaban and his Brothers are dearly welcoming you to the South West states.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Bigchristo: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/17/tension-as-kidnappers-abduct-more-motorists-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/
Yet some mumu people still want these sets of leaders to continue running the affairs of this country, I don’t know if they curse you people with politics and religion, those being kidnapped are both members of various political parties including the PDP and APC, they’re both Muslims and Christians if you like let them be deceiving you with lies at the end you will suffer the consequences of the choices you make.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by preacherz: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
if you supported Buhari, they will catch you. grin

Remove ur mind from any possibility of making haven
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Oyo state is responding while Ogun state is sleeping. This Abiodun sef, I don't understand him.

Oyo state is doing nothing bro

Don't be carried away by media hype

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by CSTRR: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Personally, I am not travelling outside Lagos anytime soon.

I can't risk my life foolishly.

I will not be a casualty of bad governance in Jesus name.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by siant: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you are saying they were speaking Fulani, where are their cows?
Is Evan Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by CSTRR: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
siant:
If you are saying they were speaking Fulani, where are their cows?
Is Evan Fulani?
That is some people's president in waiting. angry
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by ppogba: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Dey there dey blow grammar.

With all these grammar, Oyo state Amotekun have secured their area; we are still waiting for your lord Abiodun to secure his.

Oyo state Amotekun has not secured anywhere along that axis. Forget the political statement by the commandant.
From the Ibadan toll gate to wherever is the boundary with Ogun, there is not a single presence of Amotekun on that express road.
I passed there to and fro yesterday.
Get your fact before you argue and learn to take govt official' s statements with a bag of salt.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by UnabashedIPOB: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr101:
This is getting serious. I ply this road almost every week. God, please save your people.

My friend, get off your knees. Heaven help those who help themselves! GOD does NOT do for you what you can do for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
legba1:
Dapo Abiodun is one of the useless governors that Ogun state ever had. he practically foot drag on everything and anything that requires prompt action..i dont expect there to be a repeat of this incidence on that same corridor after that of saturday but here we are.....i wonder how many are these murdrous folks that a simple squard of military men can not take out once and for all

we make everthing administration looks like rocket science in this country

Dapo Abiodun is a cursed idiot
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by ppogba: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

With all these grammar, Oyo state Amotekun have secured their area; we are still waiting for your lord Abiodun to secure his.

Oyo has not secured anything. I passed that road twice yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by PurestBoy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jakumo:
So sad to read sarcastic comments from wishful thinkers who imagine that making fun of kidnap victims in ANY part of Nigeria will magically spare the jesters and their loved ones from experiencing the same horrible fate at some point in the near future.

The kidnappers of Fulani extraction that are invading Nigeria constitute a clear and present danger to the ENTIRE nation, and to ALL tribes, therefore only an ignoramus would still continue making light of this unfolding terror threat that faces ALL Nigerians regardless of tribe or region of residence.

Is this the same old Jakumo when Nairaland was still Nairaland before kids and tribal bigots take over? I miss you man, where have you been?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by eikeem(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is getting really scary
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by CSTRR: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
legba1:
Dapo Abiodun is one of the useless governors that Ogun state ever had. he practically foot drag on everything and anything that requires prompt action..i dont expect there to be a repeat of this incidence on that same corridor after that of saturday but here we are.....i wonder how many are these murdrous folks that a simple squard of military men can not take out once and for all

we make everthing administration looks like rocket science in this country
The Fulani menace is spread across most states from the East, North, west and south.

How many governors can you blame?
They control no police or army.

This is a country-wide network of criminality.

Only the NSA, DSS, Immigration, Customs, the police and the Military can handle it as a joint federal policy.

Leave the governors out of this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by kolaaderin: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
kingbee90:
angry

The victim, who alleged that the kidnappers were speaking Fulani language and were in Army uniform, explained that their car was shot severally by the before he managed to escape.

AND YET A FAILED YORUBA MASTER STRATEGIST & PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT HAS NEVER CONDEMNED THE ATROCITIES OF FULANIS IN HIS REGION. IT IS EITHER HE BLAMES IT ON THE OKOROs OR HE SAYS FULANIS & YORUBAS ARE ONE.
SHAMELESS DRUG ADDICT

He was in the car and could hear them speaking Fulani were they that close to them? and still shooting them with gun noise. No heaven for some journalist and bloggers.
Yoruba kidnapping yorubas and still putting the blame on Fulani.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by PurestBoy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Pls show some respect to Jakumo, he's someone you'll love to read from if you follow him.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by oneMalik: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Can you pls think ? How was it possible for someone who was shot at but escaped to hear the language of the attackers ? don't leave your brain behind ok.
I can't buy that tribalism
kingbee90:
angry

The victim, who alleged that the kidnappers were speaking Fulani language and were in Army uniform, explained that their car was shot severally by the before he managed to escape.

AND YET A FAILED YORUBA MASTER STRATEGIST & PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT HAS NEVER CONDEMNED THE ATROCITIES OF FULANIS IN HIS REGION. IT IS EITHER HE BLAMES IT ON THE OKOROs OR HE SAYS FULANIS & YORUBAS ARE ONE.
SHAMELESS DRUG ADDICT

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by blackaxe78: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
kingbee90:
angry

SHAMELESS DRUG ADDICT

You will be fine

Keep hating your next president!

You insulted Buhari more than this.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Spectaclesawe25: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Those prisoners released in oyo state where majority of the fulani guys are kept are the likely culprits.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Springboot: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Zandena:
Like Abuja-Kaduna Road, like Lagos-Ibadan Express way! Both have train shuttle!
Who get my message?
Hope people are not been made to use the trains by force as alledged by some people

You online miscreants and your funny conspiracies, trains that is difficult to get ticket if you don't get there early, are they doing it to get people to sleep on top the train?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
kingbee90:
angry

SHAMELESS DRUG ADDICT

Calm down. Only foolish Yoruba slaves sing Tinubu's praises. The man is an idiot ready to sell us for his political ambition. We are talking Yoruba nation, this idiot never condemned the Fulani atrocities for once in his entire career.

Just imagine!

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by kingbee90: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
kolaaderin:

He was in the car and could hear them speaking Fulani were they that close to them? and still shooting them with gun noise. No heaven for some journalist and bloggers.
Yoruba kidnapping yorubas and still putting the blame in Fulani.
Who are responsible for the senseless killings and kidnappings in the South West?
Just like Tinubu ur political god, keep defending them u hear? Until it happens to u or your relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by JooEeL(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Abule Onigaari again ?

I will advise Gov Seyi Makinde to direct Amotekun to erect a permanent base in that axis, it's getting out of hands

They will easily shift base.

The main point is to separate from the zoo. It has just begun.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by PurestBoy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jakumo:

That highway is a strategic federal artery that carries huge volumes of trade and thousands of passengers every day. The federal government can and should get militarily involved in rooting out the kidnappers and highwaymen currently wreaking havoc there.

And to imagine I still took my niece back to school Babcock just last week Sunday, there are times we'll pick family members from airport by 9PM and still enter Ibadan same night. Though they'll want us to lodge but I get strong head say nothing go happen make we dey go home. What do we do now?
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by Comedian2019: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Oyo state is responding while Ogun state is sleeping. This Abiodun sef, I don't understand him.
Do you expect an APC governor to arrest fulani islamic terrorists?
Meanwhile, Tinubu is planning to build on this legacy.
Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
Brushstrokes20:
The shithole urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER! undecided

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
The shithole needs to break. Period! If you don't want nonsense again cut off the head of the snake tormenting you.

You're doing the same thing with no result for years and you don't want to visit the root of the problem which is the amalgamation of innocent west African tribes by foreigners.

How many leaders that we've had were sound, sane and competent?

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Abduct More Motorists On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pics) by fred04(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
As long as u keep wishing evil to others, it will visit you oneday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.