Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award (21449 Views)

Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award / Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award / Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by definitelyME(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
C
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Emmyblessed1: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Which kain fifa best 11 be this, no right back, no left back, no wing backs, no winger, no attacking midfielder. E be like say dem just putanybody wey come their mind without considering say football na teamwork and all positions are important on the field of play
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by IbileIfe: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
mbahdi:
Well deserved
I agree.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by openmine(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Okay nah...U can now rest! cheesy cheesy
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Raalsalghul: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThierryJay:
Congrats to him for winning the award. [s]But Ballon Dor remains the ultimate award for the worlds best player.[/s]

Respect yourself. undecided
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by YoungLionken(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Actually, he deserved more than that..

The ballondor he was due for, they gave it to sister Messy...

3 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by LINTUNE(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Nothing for Ronaldo
No ballin, No FIFA, nothing
Na only one TikTok award him win. Imagine tiktok giving you consolation award grin grin
;Dna my ororo u de yab like this.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by JentuPrinz(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThierryJay:
Congrats to him for winning the award. But Ballon Dor remains the ultimate award for the worlds best player.

No..na FIFA best

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by OGMEEKZY: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Now dis wan no b ojoro abi but if to say dem give messi all of una go dy cry
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by shadrach77: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lorddozzy:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60031269
The fourth paragraph did it for me
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fuckthamods:
Fifa The Best Award is voted by coaches & professional players, not clueless newspaper journalists that votes for the Ballon d'or.

Not only has CR7 won the most of these awards, politics were defeated tonight & Lewandowski won what he deserved. No chance for PR.

Congrats to Lewandowski and also to CR7 for winning FIFA special award.
Pkele Mess-i cool cool cool..

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by DSoj(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cheap politics. How was he selected or elected?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Fuckthamods: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jokerman:
Who can explain Pessi votes.... grin
And the hypocrite said Lewandowski deserves to win balon

2 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by AliyuMahdi9: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is this a Balon d'oh compensation?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Thank God oooo..

Make that Fake short man carry em useless Ballon dor award dey go..

In FIFA we trust..

5 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by OmegaAutos: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nostring:
Won jebi..den for rip am again na

Dem sha don show am love
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by DenreleDave(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
reaky961:
I just joined the forum and already addicted to it

Keep opening new account here in Nairaland to promote the rubbish Ghana site.....

Rubbish... Create unnecessary monikers...

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Adonispco: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
ThierryJay:
Congrats to him for winning the award. But Ballon Dor remains the ultimate award for the worlds best player.

Oga please dont say that again; Fifa award is the most prestigious cos Ballon d'or award is sponsored by France football.
To make it clear; Micheal Owen won ballon d'or but he is not included in the list of past world best players.
Ballor d'or = European best player.
Try to google this info.

12 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by DenreleDave(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Adonispco:

Oga please dont say that again; Fifa award is the most prestigious cos Ballon d'or award is sponsored by France football.
To make it clear; Micheal Owen won ballon d'or but he is not included in the list of past world best players.
Ballor d'or = European best player.
Try to google this info.

Ronaldo fans. We know u r still pained Messi won d Ballon dor..

Notin more like Bdor
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Devil1Messenger: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Emmyblessed1:
Which kain fifa best 11 be this, no right back, no left back, no wing backs, no winger, no attacking midfielder. E be like say dem just putanybody wey come their mind without considering say football na teamwork and all positions are important on the field of play
I tired o. 4 forwards. Wetin Dem dey use am do
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Eagban(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ballon d'or is strictly for commercial purpose. Your performance doesn't matter.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Whobedatte(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Fuckthamods:
Fifa The Best Award is voted by coaches & professional players, not clueless newspaper journalists that votes for the Ballon d'or.

Not only has CR7 won the most of these awards, politics were defeated tonight & Lewandowski won what he deserved. No chance for PR.

Congrats to Lewandowski and also to CR7 for winning FIFA special award.
Dey do plagiarism upandan
Dem go still arrest you no worry .
Award wey Messi don win a record 6 already

4 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Fuckthamods: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Whobedatte:

Dey do plagiarism upandan
Dem go still arrest you no worry .
Award wey Messi don win a record 6 already
Lies.. CR7 has the most FIFA best award.
Keep crying

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Chrizoby(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
So e reach this one,Ronaldo attend. Sour loser!! Always seeing Messi as a competition, when the guy no even send am
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Bimpe29: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lewy deserved it. Congratulations to him!
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by jeff1993: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
maiiilooo:
To me, I'm in support of any awards they keep giving this guy from now on cause he deserve them all 100%
German machine
..... He is not German ... He is Polish!!!

We and Germans are different!!!.... Stop.mistaking us for Germans
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Mosleaky(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
How come wasn’t in the first 11 after been voted best keeper. ��‍♂️��‍♂️
Before you quote me I’m a die hard many Utd fan
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Mosleaky(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mosleaky:
How come wasn’t in the first 11 after been voted best keeper. ��‍♂️��‍♂️
Before you quote me I’m a die hard man Utd fan

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by kingjiss: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Nothing for Ronaldo
No ballon, No FIFA, nothing
Na only one TikTok award him win.
Imagine tiktok giving you consolation award
Ororo no be goat. Na Ewu Gambia grin grin

Only poor people like you hate

Change the way you think and good things will come to you

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by manchester4lyf: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
paulolee:

sure but the award is full of jokes,..why Gv Mendy best player n the same mendy no fit make team of the year best 11, wats d sense in dt??
DM nominate sallah as best 3 in d world n he didnt mk the team of the year n instead i de see cr7 dt even accepted dt last season was his worst season ever, na must say him go de dt list?
that joke no even mk any logical sense....

Dis argument u guys are having on some of fifa awards shouldn't be cos I expected u guys to know more ,CR7 was recognized because of his performance for country ,nd FIFA is more interested in COUNTRY FOOTBALL dan CLUB FOOTBALL , if dey kip using CLUB to judge all d awards ,den what will be d motivations for doing well in international matches ,MENDY nd SALAH didn't make d beat 11 cos of poor input to international matches ,d beat 11 comprises of both input to club and country ,dis was even discussed on supersport yesterday b4 d awards ,He that has ears should try understand[color=#770077][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by rolams(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Correct!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Commonwealth Games 2018: Galadima Claims 8th Gold For Nigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo: "Saudi League Is Better Than MLS".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.