Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? (345 Views)

Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Fire Condom 1 Carton For Available @ 1,300 Per Box Of 12 Packs / Business In A Box Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by freshkpomo(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Make I shock you? A box of Matches here in Benin is now N30, and if the seller is kind-hearted they will give you two for N50. My people, this thing has been since last year oh. Wiat o, is Buhari and Osinbajo trying to kill Nigerians? Everyone Just moved on and accept the changes, just a few years ago a pack of Matches with 10 boxes was sold for N30. How did Nigerians offend these politicians? Are they angry because of the rice and onion they share with N500 for Nigerians during the elections? Did Nigerians do any wrong by voting for them?

This is a lesson to you all, any politician that give you freebie you did not work for will not be different from the previous one. I decided to share this Post because I just read something from Helinus and that Mannabbqgrill guy. Even if you are APC members you don't have to sell your conscience. The truth is, if the both of you step into some places to say these things you both might be buried alive for supporting evil. See ordinary Matches ooo.

Please Nigerians, 2023 is not a year for religion or ethnicity, the North can attest to that. Imagine a man some days ago buried 6 of his children at a go and he is from same region as the president, Vote a good candidate. Don't vote from this same crop of recycled thieves. Though I know, 2023 will not solve the problem of this country, the only solution would have been for all regions to just go their own way and work on themselves. This country is dead.
Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by Kriss216: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Satchet water is now N20
Tom Tom is now N20

N5 and N10 Notes are now useless.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Honestly this corn-tree don tire me.. sad

everything don add money. .

make i kukuma do. . Add my own money for sewing work. . wink

pesin no go die of hunger for naija. .

WTF. . Since yesterday self i neva eat better food. . Na so so. Garri and snacks i dey take. cry

am tired of dix country.

cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Will they hear?

Especially those two you mentioned up There. The dead meat grill guy has been spamming every thread with a picture of a late female police officer reminding the family of their lost each day. I just wonder if working for apc makes people loose their Senses

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by chatinent: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2022
The one wey dey pain me na my favorite spaghetti. Spaghetti that used to be N90 is now N400 and the one of N90 before is bigger than the one of now.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by tungamaje: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN have finished this country kpata kpata. Any news about them is more important. Let's just complain about the mild hardship in Nigeria and wait for Biafra news. Very very important
Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by freshkpomo(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
Satchet water is now N20
Tom Tom is now N20

Bros if you give people N5 here in Benin they will reject it, I nor Sabi reject things so I just pick it and throw it anywhere in the house...

Yet some heartless people still praise the government, what for exactly? Almost every part of the North now belongs to terrorist.. bandits are gaining grand and even the South is not left out. Those days when we even hear bombing, it was on TV. But now we see them live. Benin Auchi road once you see lanky people on Camouflage your mind will be start praying you last prayer because it's a 50/50. Coaster biscuit was N5 naira and it 6 round Cookie in it. But today it's 30 naira with just 5 slim biscuits inside.

This is not about Buhari, Osinbajo and APC alone. All our politicians are to blame. Before you give them power, you will see them vibrating like an overfed GSD.. after they get into office, you won't hear from them again..

I would have loved to run for a political office, but APC and PDP are a no for me.. But guess what? Same suffering Nigerians will Neve vote for another party.
Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by Jeon(f): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2022
box of matchstick 20 pure water 10 spaghetti 370 macaroni 400 Tom Tom 10

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by freshkpomo(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:
The one wey dey pain me na my favorite spaghetti. Spaghetti that used to be N90 is now N400 and the one of N90 before is bigger than the one of now.

Noodles of N50 is now N130 and guess what? Their qualities and quantity have been reduced. Our politicians are busy endorsing each other because it's business fir them, if their candidates win they will surely get something in return. But you a common man will say, because one leader in my state endorss this man we will vote for him, is that person not a zombie without his own mind?

We created our one problems as Nigerians, sentiment have been killing us. Even Edo State election was won by sentiment because people don't want Godfather.. Mean while the YPP guy had a much better manifesto.. but everyone just say PDP or APC.. now like a football contest... This election day, na small thing nor go make tools full, it will be bloody and violent because if you come meet me tell me about one mumu candidate dey show me money, Just jejely wait for people when go beat you, na hospital you go hear election results.... Because people like Mannabbqgrill and Helinus are enemies of this country and they deserve such treatment...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is A Box Of Matches In Your City? by JOACHINpedro: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Kriss216:
Satchet water is now N20
Tom Tom is now N20

That Tom Tom own pain me pass.
Even Center fresh is now N20 in some areas.
Transport fares na no go area.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All / Is The Carbon Iphone Loan App Any Good? / Trump’s Truth Social Launches In App Store With Many Waitlisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.