Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car (2259 Views)

Beautiful Lady Who Drives Danfo Bus In Lagos Shares Experience (VIDEO) / 'danfo'' Driver Graduates With A First Class From The University / Lawyer/Corps Member Dies After Falling Off ‘Danfo’ In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by Potterstent(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello people, one major problem with Lagos driving is being hit by rugged looking Danfo drivers and not knowing what to do. Because most of the time, they intimidate you out of your skin. Well, this is what you can do differently. Watch to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvmR1a5XRu0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by gulfer: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Danfo, insurance mentioned in one breathe.....na wa o angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by Potterstent(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Insurance is mandatory along side license renewal except they don't renew license.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by inspectorg(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked shocked shocked In a minute please.....
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by inspectorg(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Run!!!!. Go to the studio. Start singing "Danfo u don hit my car" ; just lyk tony tetula X Idris did with Tinubu then. grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by colestephan86: 10:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Potterstent:
Hello people, one major problem with Lagos driving is being hit by rugged looking Danfo drivers and not knowing what to do. Because most of the time, they intimidate you out of your skin. Well, this is what you can do differently. Watch to learn more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvmR1a5XRu0
Ones danfo hits your car , break his windscreen straight don't waste time.
Go fix yours and he should fix his own.
If he damages small , make sure u damage more on his vehicle.
That's what I do to them.
If he wants to make trouble, he should drop his passengers and you both go fix your vehicle's
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by HornyTave: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2022
inspectorg:
Run!!!!. Go to the studio. Start singing "Danfo u don hit my car" ; just lyk Idris did with Tinubu then. grin grin grin tongue

Abi Teni Tetula

Omo how old are you
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by silibaba: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
colestephan86:

Ones danfo hits your car , break his windscreen straight don't waste time.
Go fix yours and he should fix his own.
If he damages small , make sure u damage more on his vehicle.
That's what I do to them.
If he wants to make trouble, he should drop his passengers and you both go fix your vehicle's

Something you can't dare is what you ate encouraging.
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by nachisunday(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
If they hit your car no choice take it like that fools. Or will you begin quarel
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by colestephan86: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
silibaba:

Ok dey there.
Whether I can dare it or I have done it na only me know
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by colestephan86: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
silibaba:

Ok dey there.
Whether I can dare it or I have done it na only me know
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by Mamuzo13(f): 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by SkengRay: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
HornyTave:

Abi Teni Tetula

Omo how old are you
*Tony Tetula
Help me ask am o grin. Idris ko Musa ni
Re: This Is What To Do When Danfo Driver Hit Your Car by arcbaba: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
I just checked askniid.org it does not show the name of the insurance company just the policy number

(1) (Reply)

Buk Kano - / Unical Admissions List Please! / Is It Possible For A Student Of LASU To Transfer To UI? If Possible, How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.