Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Where Is The Best Reseller Sms? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Is The Best Reseller Sms? (1244 Views)

Which Is The Best Reseller Hosting Account??....get In Here! / Get Reseller Sms Website for Just N5000 + Free Domain & Hosting - Obewe Sms / I Want To Know The Firm That Has The Best Reseller Package In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Reseller Sms? by egift(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2011
I am urgently looking for the best Bulk SMS reseller option available. There are some conditions I am looking out for:

- Free or little fee to have my reseller administration interface. I don’t need website bundle (I can design mine)
- I want to be able to sell at N1 or less. So I need to buy at lesser price per unit.

Also is it possible to buy an “sms gateway” so I don’t need to keep paying fees. Generally, how can I be able to start reselling bulk sms N1 (as my own selling price).
If you have a better offer or something close to the above, please call/sms: 08097876284 – Its urgent. Thanks.
Re: Where Is The Best Reseller Sms? by Ticktext: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hi,
With regards your interest in wholesale SMS API.

Ticktext is a cloud based SMS API that let's you send and receive high volume of messages at wholesale rates. We cut out the middleman, boost profit and delivery.

Ticktext also gives you the ability to send outbound SMS in over 200 countries. Our lightweight Api is easy to integrate and go live in minutes ( No programming knowledge needed).

Ticktext is currently @ private beta but The doors will open to the public in 2-4 weeks time.

TICKTEXT ADVANTAGE?

Minimal Cost - SMS @ within 0.9 naira to 1.5naira
Free Domain name of choice for reseller - No Setup fee or Contract fee
Free Hosting of reseller web.
High Deliverability on sms
Fast, Reliable and Trusted
Simplified Protocols - No Signup
Application-to-Person SMS Services
Easy and Fast to Integrate API

We would love having you as local reseller in Nigeria!

PS: I am interested to know more about how you or your company intend to use Ticktext. Could you please share with me more about your company, products and services?

Best regards,

Tosin

Disclaimer: Info from Lead Developer @ Ticktext.
Re: Where Is The Best Reseller Sms? by lojik(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
The simple way to go about bulk sms and not be ripped off is to host it yourself and own your own portal. That way, you can now buy sms from any provider and link to their API. If u get a better price from any where, you can change the API since you own your portal. Most sms websites will not allow you to change your API after you start reselling for them.

Step 1. Have control over the hosting
Step 2. Install your portal yourself
Step 3. Choose a SMS provider and link to their API

You can buy our sms portal creator at N5000 on www.smsportalcreator.com so that you will Install your portal yourself without any programming.
You can also try estoresms.com for your SMS provider. They have over 200 resellers and still growing fast.

If you need further advice, contact me on www.lekeojikutu.com
Re: Where Is The Best Reseller Sms? by sudo1986: 11:51am On May 19, 2015
lojik:
The simple way to go about bulk sms and not be ripped off is to host it yourself and own your own portal. That way, you can now buy sms from any provider and link to their API. If u get a better price from any where, you can change the API since you own your portal. Most sms websites will not allow you to change your API after you start reselling for them.

Step 1. Have control over the hosting
Step 2. Install your portal yourself
Step 3. Choose a SMS provider and link to their API

You can buy our sms portal creator at N5000 on www.smsportalcreator.com so that you will Install your portal yourself without any programming.
You can also try estoresms.com for your SMS provider. They have over 200 resellers and still growing fast.

If you need further advice, contact me on www.lekeojikutu.com

Bello bro Leke, please how will I hold a portal for myself. I want to have control over my portal and do other hosting on my portal.

can you please give me your mail or you can send me message through here

please I beg u

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale / All Wapka Webmasters Should Share The Little They Have Here! / Offer To Write E-book,web Content, Or E- Newsletter For Websites Or Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.