Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? (42278 Views)

Man Takes Car For Servicing & Discovers These Animals In The Car (pics/video) / I'm In Need Of A Car For Uber/bolt / Is This The Best Car For Nigerian Roads? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by Veetee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please advise house, I am considering getting a Honda Accord (Eod) for Uber, the seller was honest enough to advise me not to use it since it’s a V-6 engine. So what if it was 4 plugs,
Please what is the best car to use for Uber on a budget of 650 to 800. Nigerian used

5 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by melviniyke2002(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Honda civic or toyota corolla,contact dru23 for more advice on honda civic

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by TPound(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Veetee:
Please advise house, I am considering getting a Honda Accord (Eod) for Uber, the seller was honest enough to advise me not to use it since it’s a V-6 engine. So what if it was 4 plugs,
Please what is the best car to use for Uber on a budget of 650 to 800. Nigerian used

I have a Nissan Sentra that suits your needs and is Uber spec

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by Mynd44: 5:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Honda City is enough. Anything else is Aseju especially now that they are selling or corolla for 2.5 million

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by 1Alex: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2022
With your budget, get this (Naija used) and have peace of mind.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Make i learn small!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by biggy4joe(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Veetee:
No matter what,don't buy any Honda Accord car please

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by frozen70(f): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Veetee:

That budget won't even get a brand new keke or that small bus called kowope

But that budget can get you a kabu kabu

Then be prepared to attend mechanic workshop once a week

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by ignis: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Corolla is the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by Samscoz(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Toyota Corolla 2004 or 2005 model.its the best

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by AdventHero: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Best wishes on your venture, brother.

Meanwhile, Anyone interested in learning anger management as a Christian?
Here's a short clip: [] Overcoming Anger - Youtube / Overcoming Anger - Facebook
Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by lonecatt(m): 5:48am On Jan 19, 2022
A car for a budget of 650 to 800 for a business like Uber that should be on the road everyday might not work.
Honda is out of the way due to its electrical hitches,Toyota product will do better but you need to raise your budget.

83 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by SportsHD: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2022
There's this Nissan Altima that carried my banny last week. I'm sure it won't be up to a million, naija used.

Uber corolla is still the best. You can get it on a hire purchase. Using that capital you have as a deposit.

I have a friend that once had an eod. He visits mechanic every month. Something must shaa sup. Na mechanic later buy am. Just saying though grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by vncntluv(m): 5:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Range Rover evoque fuel consumption is top notch and very easy to maintain. People will not take user or bolt if you no dey online.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by hollywater: 5:49am On Jan 19, 2022
800k car,na push and start u want buy?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:51am On Jan 19, 2022
800k is just an advance o bro, u go give mechanic the remaining balance either in installments or full payment. grin grin grin which if u calculate it it will just be better to save more and get something that will give u peace of mind.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by Kingjay5(m): 5:51am On Jan 19, 2022
You can get a nice faultless Nigeria used Honda civic for that price and it will suit the purpose, Corolla is just over rated that's the reason the price keep soaring. You will get the best out of civic, also has good fuel management.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by nitt: 5:52am On Jan 19, 2022
A toyota yaris all day

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by Lexusgs430: 5:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Veetee:

You want to use a V6 vehicle, for uber with the traffic we experience + AC on full blast, when you carry passengers...........

You wan work for charity ....... Buy an i4 (Honda or corolla)........ 1.1/1.6 engine displacement.........

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by mactoni91(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by KIDfurniture(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2022
I love that yaris (Toyota ) I will gift my wife that car soon..

11 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by CaptainAyub: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Go for Kia Rio

9 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by kuntash: 5:56am On Jan 19, 2022
nitt:
A toyota yaris all day

Toks Yaris is more expensive than toks Corolla

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by Princeton92(m): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2022
kuntash:

Toks Yaris is more expensive than toks Corolla

Wow .. really?
Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by ruggedboych: 6:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Mod are working, this early morning, they're pushing threads to FP abi some of them are into yahoo cool

IFightToDeath how far nah, I am coming for you ooooo cheesy grin
Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by Blurpy: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2022
600-800?

Even keke sef na about 700k
If you get one for that price, find a Kazeem cuz you'll be needing it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by Richie77: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2022
Chevrolet Aveo....

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Car For Uber/Bolt On A Low Budget? by bibiking7(m): 6:18am On Jan 19, 2022

There is this old school honda civic and honda city that I have seen someone use. Or you could try a Pontiac vibe. Leave the accord alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / 2018 Independence Drive: The Classic Cars That Graced Event (Photos) / Custom Duty Payment Made Easier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.