Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) (2411 Views)

The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video) / Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by WebDesignerNG(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A lady has been left feeling downcast after she organised a special party for her boyfriend on his birthday only for him not to show up, Siggy reports.

In a video posted online, she showed off the beautifully decorated room that was meant to be the surprise spot for him, but due to the fact that he failed to show up, everything still remained they were.

The girl could be seen looking emotionally down as she sat on a chair with a laptop in her hand.

The video was posted by the girl’s friend with the caption; ”After we done arranging surprise for my girlfriend boyfriend, he did not show up. So sad”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwKCSBtqOT8

https://campusnews.medium.com/boyfriend-fails-to-show-up-to-surprise-birthday-party-girl-organized-video-ae024371ae99

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
she disappoint lol
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by yuping(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
undecided who get head no get cap who get cap no get head (life indeed is a spoon)

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Edimakan(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Edimakan(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by doggedfighter(f): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by tolufase: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
He knows it's trapped. A few days later, the girl will surely ask for a refund of what she spent. That's when she will start calling him different names like; babe, you know I haven't paid my friend who borrowed me money to organize your birthday. Nigerian ladies can't do anything free of charge for their boyfriends.

The preponderance of Nigerian ladies are liabilities rather than being an assets.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nigga is a real gee! grin
He knows how to play the mind game very well.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Waterlilly: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
She for invite the one wey she put for friendzone

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by LordIsaac(m): 6:20am On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Mummytoo: 6:39am On Jan 19, 2022
She would have played a prank on him, that will make him rush home
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Gadafii: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigga is probably out with his comrades smoking loud and gambling cool

Sorry baby girl, it seems you don't have that chemistry with the guy, if not you would have found a way to bring him home even if his jimmies wanted him to bee outside with them.

Guys make exceptions for girls they are really into, this one he didn't show up, that means you don't know how to work him, sorry

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by KhiaW(f): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2022
I know someone who this happened to. The wife planned a surprise party for her husband but the husband spent the whole night with his girlfriend. I was at the party and she was so heart broken.

When I saw him 2 days later and confronted him(he's my cousin) his excuse was, "It wasn't my fault because I didn't know she was giving me a party". I was so angry at him for what he said I could only look at him call him a bitch and walk away.
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Doubleoh7: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2022
He showed up. Just that he showed up at the main girlfriend's location and not this sidechick's place

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Charismatic107: 9:06am On Jan 19, 2022
he went to another location that was designed for him.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by tarantino1: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2022
I know one guy wey e babe organise birthday party for am. Baba show up with e side chick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Mamuzo13(f): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2022
Hi guys, I'm currently running a Chemistry and Biology Foundational class tutorial on WhatsApp. I call it a foundational class because we're not just covering the typical syllabus. We are teaching and simplifying problematic but key areas in Chemistry and Biology. Do you have problems balancing equations, writing electronic configurations, determining the outcome of a chemical reaction, writing iupac names, binomial nomenclature, problem with phylums and taxonomy and you are in SS1, 2, 3 or even passed. Then this interactive class is for you. The class holds 3 days a week at 7:30pm as we are trying to be considerate to those going to school and work. Fees are the cheapest. N300 per week; N100 naira per lesson. You can pay with transfer or recharge card. You can also pay before each lesson. Classes have started as at 18th January. Dm me on 09031109787 to pay and be added to the group. Payment confirms inclusion to lessons. Do not ignore this if you are preparing for external exams and you have shaky foundations in Chemistry and Biology. Please share to people who need this. Join before classes go far Thanks. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by franklingud(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Alpha male have done it again.

We win.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by kingPhidel(m): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Alpha Male read a story of a lady threw a surprise party only for him to attend just for sleeping dog to lie, boom pastor showed up, she and her gang enter wedding gown and pastor weds them. There and then the guy became husband. So don’t blame the guy for not showing up grin grin what the other gender can do hmm sai allah

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2022
She get time.

Abeg come and organize my own too. It's on da way. Uchu!
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by MVLOX(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Another babe don surprise Baba... Lol
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by StaminaGuide: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Eyaah
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by Kingcalls: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
No need to feel sad....he is spending his bday with his real babe
Re: Boyfriend Fails To Show Up To Surprise Birthday Party Girl Organized (VIDEO) by dijas(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Very painful indeed

(1) (Reply)

Is Jamb Portal Opened Now For Checking 2024 JAMB Results? / Who Said English Is Easy Fill This Blank With Yes Or No / Undergraduate Confesses To Uses Juju On Her Boyfriend After He Goes Mad (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.