Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

PART 2 Of The FREE Content Creation Masterclass - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PART 2 Of The FREE Content Creation Masterclass (157 Views)

Free Content Creation Class / Download: Free Content Creation Guide / Free Content Writing Mentorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PART 2 Of The FREE Content Creation Masterclass by ChinweAmaka19(f): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
Come closer!

If you read to the end, you MUST learn how to be "Selfish" in a way that pleases God and mankind.

I mean it!

Selfishness done the right way can really pay off.

Confused?

Ok! I attended the last content creation class hosted by Futurist Ola Onayemii , and in the class, he placed content creators in two different categories;

1: Selfish Content Creators
2: Selfless content creators

Here's a brief difference between the two; you can register for his class to learn more about content creation.

1: Selfless content creators creates contents for their audience only. Their posts educates, inspires and gives value to their audience.

2: While selfless content creators creates content for themselves only. Their post are usually about how they feel, what happened to them today, who they met e.t.c.

Now, how do you become a selfish content creator in a way that pleases both God and your audience?

It's being able to combine both selfish content and selfless contents.

It's simply mixing half of selfish content + selfless content to produce what we call a "quality content".

This is simply known as "STORYTELLING".

I use this tool always in my daily posts.

I share a story both non-fiction and fiction, then at the end of the post, I share lessons I learnt from the story. This lesson MUST be relevant to my audience.

This is the 2nd Easiest Way to Never Run out of Content ideas... (Go through my last posts to read the 1st one)

Don't tell me that you don't have any story to tell!

That is the more reason you should go back and read my previous post (the part 1)!

Now that you know how to be Selfish in a way that pleases God and mankind...

Go ye into the world and show forth your selfishness!

Oh! And don't forget to stay jiggy!

(1) (Reply)

Grab This Opportunity Gtbank Giveaway For Active Customers / Price Prediction Of Wink Token And How To Buy It / 5 Reasons Why Hiring PR Writing Websites Is Profitable For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.