Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. (19468 Views)

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 12th May 2019 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 4th March 2018 / Manchester United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 0) On 25th November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by ALFADOS(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2022
We never give up, Blues for Life
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2022
Chelsea has gone out of form. I can't wait to see them move out of the top 4.
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by SamuelLoch: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Chelsea has gone out of form. I can't wait to see them move out of the top 4.

You can't wait? Lol

You would have to wait.

Irrespective of what's going on, Chelsea still has a better chance to finish in the Top 4. That's one of the benefits of playing with the toughest teams early. The last few matches would be soft, if the formations are okay. Chelsea has faced some of the toughest teams like Manchester City, and Liverpool...
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2022
SamuelLoch:

You can't wait? Lol

You would have to wait.

Irrespective of what's going on, Chelsea still has a better chance to finish in the Top 4. That's one of the benefits of playing with the toughest teams early. The last few matches would be soft, if the formations are okay. Chelsea has faced some of the toughest teams like Manchester City, and Liverpool...

Even when they faced the toughest teams, what were the results? You and I know that Chelsea will soon be a relegated team but sentiments won't make you agree.
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by SamuelLoch: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Even when they faced the toughest teams, what were the results? You and I know that Chelsea will soon be a relegated team but sentiments won't make you agree.

Nah not sentiments...
Chelsea suffered to Manchester City only. A 1-0 loss, both at home and away.
Chelsea drew Liverpool, both home and away.

Not really a terrible performance, but Chelsea's performance in their last ten games has been woeful. Very few wins, plenty draws...

About Chelsea being relegated to League 2, that's definitely not happening this season. Maybe the 2022/2023 season cheesy
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by PhenomenalAustin: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

Quote me when you understand football.... Precisely Chelsea Football..... Bombshell!!!!

Fickle minded fan... I'm sure you screamed his name to the high heaven during our wonderful run

Now, during this rough patch and you're calling for his head

No lemme vex for you, fickle so-called blue fan, comrade ! angry
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by pargelenis(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
Henon:

A title? The last time I checked, they beat Chelsea in FA CUP final in 2020. Is that not a title.
No, FA Cup is not not a title … it is a trophy/cup.
There is only one league title and your Gunners have not won it in 18 years grin
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by pargelenis(m): 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
Athemisia:

Your Chelsea has once upon A time gone 50years without Epl trophy before 2005.
Know this and know peace....
Keyword: 50 years
Yes, history is all you Gunners have. You gather around your dads/uncles to hear the stories of how Arsenal won the EPL title because you have never witnessed it grin
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by Athemisia: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
pargelenis:

Yes, history is all you Gunners have. You gather around your dads/uncles to hear the stories of how Arsenal won the EPL title because you have never witnessed it grin
I'm Liverpool not Arsenal...
My darling club has more UCL trophies than yours and Last won 2019 and 2020.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by Athemisia: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
pargelenis:

No, FA Cup is not not a title … it is a trophy/cup.
There is only one league title and your Gunners have not won it in 18 years grin
Same history you quoted here... Chelshiît fan
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by pargelenis(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Athemisia:

I'm Liverpool not Arsenal...
My darling club has more UCL trophies than yours and Last won 2019 and 2020.
tongue tongue tongue
So why are you so bitter on a Chelsea thread? I’m sure you are a frustrated ex-gunner grin
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by Athemisia: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
pargelenis:
So why are you so bitter on a Chelsea thread? I’m sure you are a frustrated ex-gunner grin
I have only supported two clubs and I'm still supporting them till date.
Liverpool and Madrid
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by pargelenis(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Athemisia:
I have only supported two clubs and I'm still supporting them till date.
Liverpool and Madrid
So why is Chelsea vexing you like this? Ex-Gunner 100% grin
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by Athemisia: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
pargelenis:
You guys are noise makers...
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by pargelenis(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Athemisia:
You guys are noise makers...
You are a frustrated Ex-Gunner …. You cannot stand Chelsea’s success.
Every club fan “makes noise” … of course your club has to win for that to happen grin
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by HopeNeverDies: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2022
PhenomenalAustin:

Fickle minded fan... I'm sure you screamed his name to the high heaven during our wonderful run

Now, during this rough patch and you're calling for his head

No lemme vex for you, fickle so-called blue fan, comrade ! angry

Smh... Listen up brrrh, I don't support that way, even when we were winning, I analyze it to people and let them know if maybe we won by luck or by Tuchel Handwork...

So stop saying horseshit brrrh
Re: Brighton Further Damage Chelsea Fading Title Hopes. by Athemisia: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
pargelenis:
You are a frustrated Ex-Gunner …. You cannot stand Chelsea’s success.
Every club fan “makes noise” … of course your club has to win for that to happen grin
Kosi wahala oh.... Mope!!!
You won force me accept club wey I no dey support??
I'm proudly Liverpool. Only a blind man naim no go know... See my siggy, my dp and my previous comments...
Awon draw soup club grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion (1 - 1) On 27th December 2020 / Manchester United Vs Watford (1 - 0) On 2nd March 2016 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.