Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Real Estate Alauthenticity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Alauthenticity (92 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Alauthenticity by PamelaAgboma: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2022
At some point in my life, i thought getting a landed property at this age and time might be too late because things are HARD!!!!!! And if you consider, the rate at which buildings are erected everyday, you would agree with me that people still have money in this hard times, and i am here complaining�

But little did i know that those landed properties were bought years ago.. now i ask, were things this hard years ago? NO!
Did the initial buyer forsee the future? NO!

You dont have to wait till you feel things go better before you buy a landed property, if you havent checked, landed properties APPRECIATE!

Be like that wise buyer years ago, and buy now... feel free to sell tomorrow, cause guess what! It would have appreciated the next min, next hour, next day, next week, and next year!

I know you have the money, YES YOU, but you need authenticity in all your dealings abi?�
I know a time like this will come, and i am glad to have prepared with @revolutionplusproperty ☺️�
I always say, your tomorrow is dependent on your NOW.

Feel free to call or message via watsapp
08182516659.. and lets help you achieve your tomorrow�

You can wait for everyother thing, but NEVER wait to acquire a landed property. That thing is Legendary �

@revolutionplusproperty #landedproperties #revolutionplus

Re: Real Estate Alauthenticity by PamelaAgboma: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
Take advantage of the current prices of the 2 bedroom at 10m and 3 bedroom at 13m as these prices will be reviewed upwards from 1st of February 2022.
Just key into either of these beautiful bungalows with an initial deposit of 30% and spread balance for 3 months without interest and 6-12 months with interest.
DM now, call or whatsapp;
08182516659 for more information and details.

Re: Real Estate Alauthenticity by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTY IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY

MY ADVISE GOES TO THEIR MARKETERS AND PROSPECTIVE BUYERS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY

WHAT THEY DO IS COLLECT MONEY FROM MANY UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS OF PUBLIC IN EXCESS OF AVAILABLE LAND AND REFUSE TO ALLOCATE LAND EVEN AFTER MANY YEARS i.e IF TOTAL AVAILABLE PLOT IS 50PLOTS AT A PARTICULAR ESTATE, REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTY WILL SELL OVER 200 PLOTS OF LAND IN SUCH ESTATE DESPITE THE FACT THEY DONT HAVE MORE THAN 50 PLOTS ON THAT LAND. NOW AFTER A BUYER HAD WAITED FOR OVER 2 TO 3YEARS AND GOT FED UP, IF YOU DARE REQUEST FOR REFUND SINCE THEY HAVE REFUSED TO ALLOCATE THE LAND, REVOLUTION PLUS WILL TELLS YOU THAT 40% OF YOUR PAYMENT SHALL BE DEDUCTED WHILE YOU WILL HAVE ONLY 60% AS REFUND DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE FAULT IS NOT YOURS. ITS CRAZY THAT SOMEONE WILL BUY LAND AT 10MILLION NAIRA TODAY, REVOLUTIONPLUS WILL NOT ALLOCATE YOUR LAND AFTER 3YEARS BUT WILL OFFER YOU 6MILLILION OUT OF 10MILLION FOR REFUND OF SUCH LAND. STAY AWAY FROM REVOLUTIONPLUS PROPERTIES, ITS S SCAM COMPANY

Attached are the evidence of lamentation from their subscribers

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZeOtuFD9U-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZbNTkpoSIM/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=218d3b94-6ea5-4df3-97b3-9c41e79698f2&ig_mid=84D4667B-501D-4070-8A7C-890092544A46

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Court Estate - Oki Olodo Ibadon, Sold Out!! / *still Available* A Decent And Spacious Miniflat Downflat In *samuel Street Og / Distress Sales Of Commercial & Residential Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.