Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

How Long Can You Last without your mobile phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Last without your mobile phone? (949 Views)

How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Can You Do Without Your Mobile Phone For A Day? / How Long Can You Go Without Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Last without your mobile phone? by naijacutee(f): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2007
Imagine NEPA took light, and there was a petrol/diesel scarcity so you couldn't charge your mobile phone using the generator. How long would you be able to last for before you start to find a solution, after your battery goes flat? 12 hours? 24 hours? 2 days? If someone offered to charge your phone for you at that dire moment, but only if you paid them =N=5,000 . . .  Would you give it to them, just to get your phone charged? WHY?
Re: How Long Can You Last without your mobile phone? by iice(f): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2007
Nope. . .i have stayed without a phone for about 2yrs. Sometimes i don't even take my phone out with me. It's not an extension of moi.
Re: How Long Can You Last without your mobile phone? by Mwaka(f): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2007
I'm staying without a phone but i'm surverving
Re: How Long Can You Last without your mobile phone? by teena(f): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2007
I do put off my phone intentionally for hours or a whole day esp during wk ends when I want to relax very well.
I dont think its good getting addicted to smthing that one cant just let that thing go. smiley
Re: How Long Can You Last without your mobile phone? by naijacutee(f): 9:47am On Jul 31, 2007
To be honest, I do take a lot of important calls o - As it is, I put in an application  for a programme, and my phone is the fastest way to reach me. . . If I do get accepted, and they can't reach me, I'll be in big trouble o. And if my phone was dead, I'd pay anything to revive it!
Re: How Long Can You Last without your mobile phone? by MrInfo1(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2007
***hissing**********

(1) (Reply)

Price / Nokia Phone Between 10-16k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.