Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Please I Need Your Advice. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Please I Need Your Advice. (260 Views)

Ushering Service: I Need Your Suggestion Please / I Need Your Votes For A Contest / Today Is My Birthday, I Need Your Wishes And Prayers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice. by ninocia18(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good evening, Beautiful Nairalanders.
I trust we are having a blessed day.
Please I need some advice from my fellow event planners in the house and other enlightened nairalanders.
I have been into decorations for over 8 years now individually and more than 18 years cuz I worked with my mom before I got into school. By God's grace, I used it to augment the allawee I got from home. And by God's mercies, I graduated this year as a medical student.
Recently, I was contracted to plan a traditional marriage sometime in the middle of the month. God just slam me this one this year and I know it's a first of lots more to come. So that's why I have come. I know there's more to this that meets to eye. So please, help me with insight. What should I do? What questions should I and should I not ask? How do I charge? What should I do? This is my first. I know I'll make some mistakes but I can minimize them when I seek direction and wisdom.
I'll appreciate every input. No one is stupid.
Mods please help a brother and push it to front page. Thank you sirs/ma.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Kriss216: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
I have been into decorations for over 8 years now individually and more than 18 years cuz I worked with my mom before I got into school
With these years of experience, you're still asking us what you should do and how much to charge?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice. by Haakeem(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2022

(1) (Reply)

CBN May Increase Money Supply To Increase Availability Of New Banknotes / Busy Professionals Cocktails And BBQ - Leveraging On New Technologies. / Prof Okaba To Chair Advisory Board Izon-ibe Niger Delta Festival And Trade Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.