Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,961 members, 7,852,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore (455 Views)

Port Harcourt Soot Is No Joke Anymore. Let’s Call For Help!! FG, SG And LG � / Pls I Don't Understand What's On My Face Anymore / "We Are Both AS Genotype And We Don't Consider Break-Up As An Option" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by larula: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
I'm saying how I feel honestly..

It's not that I lack so much but I just feel this place, the world is not just where I want to be..

All of a sudden I hate life and just want to be nothing but void.

The only thing that has kept me alive is the thought of what my younger sister will go through and if she will ever get over the trauma of losing her brother this way
Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
then survive for ur sister..suicide is not an option

2 Likes

Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by doggedfighter(f): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
larula:

It's not that I lack so much but I just feel this place, the world is not just where I want to be..

The only thing that has kept me alive is the thought of what my younger sister will go through and if she will ever get over the trauma of losing her brother this way

Come and put your head on my shoulder,baby.

Let me rub and Pat your back.

Tell you stories and sing you songs while you peacefully sleep.

Life can be overwhelming sometimes .

But hang in there, sweetie !

Someone made me sad today cry but I'm still here.

Stay here with me, with your sister and all the people that loves you.

I love you. Just so you know !

3 Likes

Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Merlissa(f): 1:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Suicide is NEVER an option.

I understand how you feel but you have to remember there is someone looking up to you.

If you need someone to talk to, shoot me a mail let's talk OK... I promise not to judge you but to be there for you.

1 Like

Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by muheeb01(m): 2:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Please reconsider this just cos of that your sister,don't put her in pain,there's more to enjoy in life,and there's always light at the end of the tunnel,you're loved trust me.....

Please you can dm me directly and lets talk,even if I can't give money I know what to do just to stop that suicidal thought....it is well with your soul..

1 Like

Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by todaynewsreview: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2022
larula:

There're people that may be going through much more worse situation than you at the moment but never considered that. If you can, chat me up on WhatsApp via my signature below or on my profile. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by larula: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
todaynewsreview:

There're people that may be going through much more worse situation than you at the moment but never considered that. If you can, chat me up on WhatsApp via my signature below or on my profile. Thanks.

Thank you honestly a d I feel quite better today but I still think I need to see someone because this keeps coming one or two years interval

1 Like

Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by larula: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

Come and put your head on my shoulder,baby.

Let me rub and Pat your back.

Tell you stories and sing you songs while you peacefully sleep.

Life can be overwhelming sometimes .

But hang in there, sweetie !

Someone made me sad today cry but I'm still here.

Stay here with me, with your sister and all the people that loves you.

I love you. Just so you know !

Awww from the way you type I'm sure you do.. Grateful and I'm over it today
Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by doggedfighter(f): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
larula:

Awww from the way you type I'm sure you do.. Grateful and I'm over it today

Where's my dance emoji. grin

Keep being the strong man you are.

1 Like

Re: Is Suicide An Option I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
For the sake of your younger sister and the "loved ones" that will surely miss you don't go the cowardly way of commiting suicide. No matter how bizarre the situation we find ourselves in, trust me, it always get better with time.

Stay Strong.

(1) (Reply)

Age Effect On Fertility / Health Tips / 3 Must-know Oral Hygiene Tips After You Have Had Dental Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.