Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,145 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

How To Flush Your Chicken When You Have A Vaccination Failure - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Flush Your Chicken When You Have A Vaccination Failure (276 Views)

See How Scent Leaves Can Help To Flush Off Toxins From Your Body (photos) / How To Hatch Your Chicken Eggs With And Without An Incubator? / 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Flush Your Chicken When You Have A Vaccination Failure by nagro999(m): 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
How to flush your Chicken when you have a failed vaccination or when your chicken are having a green poop

This is not a joke at all, it cost me about 500 layers at 12weeks and I loose all the chickens. 

I get to know this information after loosing all my chickens,  I get it from a farmer like me. 

That is why as a farmer,  you must mingle with other farmers and learn from the also.  Do not forget bio security.  Farmers can hang out in a cool place except from farm and have a chat. 

This help a lot, by doing this farmers can learn from each other. 

For this article,  I would be talking about the combination of two drugs.  The drugs are going to be combined when using. 

When you noticed that your chicken are dying,  and you open your dead chicken and see green substance or green liquid all over the carcass,  when you see green substance all over the stomach and intestines.  Then this flushing is for you.  To stop others from dying the same course. 

This article is for you if you vaccinate your chicken,  and after vaccination your chicken start dying due to fail vaccination.  This article is for you. 

When you notice that your chicken are having a green poop or green coop,  this article is for you.  You need to flush your chicken's system. 

Well let's start. 

https://www.nagro.com.ng/2022/01/how-to-flush-your-chicken-when-you-have.html

Please share.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2005 / Korede2016 And Olamide Ariyo (3platinums/ 3-platinums Nigeria Limi ) Are Fraudss / Broiler Offtakers/ Buyers In Southeast; Enugu And Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.