Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Failed In Affiliate Marketing? Read My Solution. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Failed In Affiliate Marketing? Read My Solution. (174 Views)

Before You Start Affiliate Marketing, Read This! / J-Force: Jumia In Trouble Over Fraud In Affiliate Scheme / 6 Steps To Become Very Successful In Affiliate Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failed In Affiliate Marketing? Read My Solution. by webizone(m): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Hello guys,
I am not a man of many words so I will try to be as clear and concise as possible.

Affiliate marketing is hard and it's not for everyone.

But it is still one of the best ways anyone can earn online. Of course, which other business can you get into that enables you to earn while you sleep? Or get involved in different industries and products?

But to make it in this business, you have to work for a really long time on building a very loyal audience or your ads must be very appealing or smooth before you can sell a product. Coupled with the fact that you may get the customer to buy a product, but the company that owns the product engages with the customer and from there owns that customer.
Then, there's the side of competition. You and a lot of other affiliates are struggling for the attention of the traffic that exist. That can be pretty daunting. And if you are like me, it just doesn't cut it.
Don't get me wrong, I am someone who has and still keeps his affiliate accounts, because, you never know when I could meet someone who needs a product I can promote. But I don't really need to.
You see, one day, I was just on my own, doing my normal routine and meditating. When it hit me.
Affiliate links are the currency of the affiliate business.
Affiliate links are internet protocols, same as websites and by extension, crypto (didn't use the full name for obvious reasons).

You see, crypto is actually a piece of the internet. If you traded crypto, you didn't know you are still in the same industry, only faster (and riskier for some). When people do affiliate marketing, they generate an arbitrary link out of thin air, just like how banks create money out of thin air when they give loans. The money they have created (interest) now goes and joins the remaining body of money which people trade everyday as foreign exchange.
So the arbitrary link which was created now join the body of internet protocols, which people trade in the form of crypto.

This discovery led me into intense study into the market and I realised that all is not what it seems on the surface. For example, how sports betting odds are actually stock beta and how foreign exchange candles are actually momentum of trade on different stock at different hours. The good news is, it opened up to me how to profit from crypto which to me is an extension of marketing happening 24/7 around the world.

How I make a trade:
I open a position on Monday and hold that position till Friday. I only invest in my coin of choice (xrp) {there's a technical reason why I chose that coin} once and do nothing but collect profit on Friday. Something happens every weekend that tells me where the week will go.
Check this date and remember that this week is all about my coin dropping as it was about it climbing last week and dropping the week before.
Well, I am not here seeking students unless you want to learn about affiliate marketing. I am opening up a WhatsApp group where every Sunday, I will post the week's direction, and exactly when to open the trade so that you can earn every week.
Caveat though, being in the group is on subscription. The price is #3k for this month (next month and in the foreseeable future, #5k).

So, there you have it. An open invitation to a reliable income source, all you need is a trading account.
Interested participants should please reach me on the number in my signature for confirmation and add up to the group.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Just Revealed! Jan 2022 Powerful And New Business Update / How To Write Articles And Make Money Online Without A Website / Free Stock Pictures And Icons For Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.