Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Are You A Creative Flash Fiction Writer? Click Here - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You A Creative Flash Fiction Writer? Click Here (386 Views)

Freedom (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / The Genesis (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Scared. A Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Creative Flash Fiction Writer? Click Here by KingzPen(m): 6:00am On Jan 20, 2022
I have three (3) openings for creative flash fiction writers to make extra cash fortnightly.

If you are very creative and can prove it, drop your contact details below.

Selection will be based on originality and creativity.
Re: Are You A Creative Flash Fiction Writer? Click Here by Goodness2079(f): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Hello, I'm Goodness.
I'm a Copywriter, a Proofreader, a Writer, an Editor, and a Beta Reader with solid background in English Language.
I will offer you the best at an affordable price and get your request done within a short period.
Please contact me so as to start working on your request as soon as possible.
Thanks.
KingzPen:
I have three (3) openings for creative flash fiction writers to make extra cash fortnightly.

If you are very creative and can prove it, drop your contact details below.

Selection will be based on originality and creativity.

Re: Are You A Creative Flash Fiction Writer? Click Here by KingzPen(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Goodness2079:
Hello, I'm Goodness.
I'm a Copywriter, a Proofreader, a Writer, an Editor, and a Beta Reader with solid background in English Language.
I will offer you the best at an affordable price and get your request done within a short period.
Please contact me so as to start working on your request as soon as possible.
Thanks.
I will get in touch with you.
Re: Are You A Creative Flash Fiction Writer? Click Here by Joshdman(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2022
I'm a Creative and experienced writer, with good english, error free write-ups and great delivery time.
Contact @07067638143
Re: Are You A Creative Flash Fiction Writer? Click Here by Kitme(f): 11:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Hello.

I'm Kitme.

I would love to be your freelance flash fiction writer and help you out with some creative pieces.

(1) (Reply)

Only Technical Writers Needed(seo, SERPS) / Biography Writer Needed / Whats Your Favorite Literature Quote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.