Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid (2917 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: Nigerians Have Turned Super Eagles To Tribal War - Umar Sadiq / Umar Sadiq Celebrates 25th Birthday Today / Umar Sadiq €60m Move To Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by Slayar: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
shevchenko:

The first placed team in the segunda division in spain is Almeria .He is the higest goal scorer in that team .I think he has not been in big tournaments is the problem .

Its not fair to judge someone based on 18 mins of game time vs egypt and 8 mins of game time vs Sudan

I think you should judge Awoniyi for not scoring in 72 mins of game time vs Egypt and 82 mins of game time he scored just 1 goal

In terms of time to goal ratio ,sadiq umar is higher than Awoniyi

Why I am not criticizing Awoniyi ,Ithink you may be a tribalist that thinks Umar is there to satisfy the quota .It isnt fair.Remove that mentality away from your head

I am Ibo and I can categorically say that Umar is tournament shy,he needs more time to adjust and get along with players

Use your eyes to watch football and stop reading stats up and down.

1 Like

Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by Slayar: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
kenzysmith:
keep quiet sad tournament shy my foot Sunday ubah came from were undecided just because sadiq score a tapin u want to start licking his ass y did Eguaveon remove him after d goal? Because he was playing nonsense I don't blame u cause u don't kW football.

Dont mind him.

1 Like

Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by MoneyGoDrop: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Codepain
Mention 3 better Nigerians player that full Europe top league that NFF refused to call.?

Simy Nwankwo,Cyril dessiers and teem morify

1 Like

Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by kenzysmith: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
paulolee:

Cyril dressers of feyenood, moffi terem of lorient, stephen odey in renders, akinwume amoo in hammerby in sweden, david okereke in vinezia, nwakeme in trabzonspur..
Thank God say they no give u super eagles job. Only cril dressers deserve to be called
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by vivalavida(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2022
shevchenko:

When I talk in my language I use Igbo
When In english i use ibo wink

Akuko Mike ejiagha.
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by Jack005(m): 10:36am On Jan 21, 2022
shevchenko:

In the 20/21 season he scored 20 goals and 7 assistes in 38 games
In the 21/22 season so far he has scored 8 goals and 7 assists in just 19 games

He was the 3rd highest goal scorer in the 20/21 season
However in the 21/22 season he has been having quite a year ,so I dont blame him but he is 7th or so

lol..You at not igbo bro.. I read your writing twice and you used ibo rather than igbo in all your writings... You are either Fulani or Hausa... And to think that you registered since 2007 shows that age is just a number.. You are not just a liar but a shameless tribalist.
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by shevchenko(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2022
[s]lol..You at not igbo bro.. I read your writing twice and you used ibo rather than igbo in all your writings... You are either Fulani or Hausa... And to think that you registered since 2007 shows that age is just a number.. You are not just a liar but a shameless tribalist. [/s]

When i was registering in nairaland.Your parents had not even met
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by shevchenko(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2022
[s][/s]
Jack005:
lol..You at not igbo bro.. I read your writing twice and you used ibo rather than igbo in all your writings... You are either Fulani or Hausa... And to think that you registered since 2007 shows that age is just a number.. You are not just a liar but a shameless tribalist.

Nonsense jabanjatis
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by shevchenko(m): 11:18am On Jan 21, 2022
vivalavida:

Akuko Mike ejiagha
Use English or ibo
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by shevchenko(m): 11:19am On Jan 21, 2022
Slayar:

Use your eyes to watch football and stop reading stats up and down.

If no be stats ,who you be?
You are just a number
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by Slayar: 11:22am On Jan 21, 2022
shevchenko:

If no be stats ,who you be?
You are just a number

Its people like you Mourinho is talking about.People no longer watch football with their eyes.They prefer to take their phones and look at stats. The dude played rubbish all day and tapped one ball in... voila ! he's an excellent player.He proved his haters wrong.
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by shevchenko(m): 11:24am On Jan 21, 2022
Slayar:

Its people like you Mourinho is talking about.People no longer watch football with their eyes.They prefer to take their phones and look at stats. The dude played rubbish all day and tapped one ball in... voila ! he's an excellent player.He proved his haters wrong.
You mean mourinho the master in failure? I nor blame you .Now i know why u reason like this. Smh
Stats is what makes the world go round
Re: After Watching Umar Sadiq Play Make Me Believed The Social Media Is Been Paid by PaNnamdi: 1:12am On Jan 25, 2022
shevchenko:
[s]lol..You at not igbo bro.. I read your writing twice and you used ibo rather than igbo in all your writings... You are either Fulani or Hausa... And to think that you registered since 2007 shows that age is just a number.. You are not just a liar but a shameless tribalist. [/s]

When i was registering in nairaland.Your parents had not even met
U should be ashamed of urself

Useless agent of division and confusion on nairaland

Since 2007 u dey nairaland

Yet you remain a hypocrite and an enemy of development and progress
Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama To Break The Ligue 1 Clean Sheet Record? / How To Become A Betking Agent Anywhere In Nigeria / Everyday Free Games Here, 90% Accuracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.