Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,338 members, 7,853,511 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Happy Birthday:vice Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday:vice Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja (482 Views)

NUC Approves 29 New Programmes For Federal University, Lokoja / Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday:vice Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Happy Birthday to the able Vice Chancellor of Federal University Lokoja A Generous and Responsible Leader Best among the Best
May you always follow your own unique path when walking through this life's journey. You're an inspiration, and I hope you have a fantastic birthday! Happy birthday! May your birthday be blessed with the warmth of your loved ones surrounding you and filled with love and laughter. Happy Birthday! I pray for all your birthday wishes to come true and a wonderful year ahead for you. Enjoy your special day to the fullest. Make each and every day of this year count! Happy Birthday! Sending you wishes for the happiest of birthdays. May all of your wishes come true on this special day! I hope your birthday is filled with hope, joy, and many new beginnings. You are loved today and always!
Happy Birthday Daddy, Federal University Students Loves You.....

Re: Happy Birthday:vice Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Happy Birthday:vice Chancellor, Federal University Lokoja by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 20, 2022
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

(1) (Reply)

Math: 100% Will Fail This / Guess The Subject Being Written Here. / 18 Days Left... There Is No Room For Giving Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.