Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi (367 Views)

Pandora: My Observation About Bishop Oyedepo's Tax Haven Controversy - Highered / Pastor Adeboye And Wife, Folu Celebrate 54th Wedding Anniversary / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi by AfroAgroPower: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
" I Became The Best I Could Be."

I Became The GOD OF MONEY.

I AM Wealth Acquisition
I AM Wealth Building
I AM Wealth Circulation.
I AM Wealth Distribution.

I AM THE GOVERNMENT OF THE ULTIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY IN THE WORLD.
I AM BITCOIN. I AM www.10DOLLARS.CARRD.co

Re: All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi by AfroAgroPower: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bitcoin Was Built For Me.
Altcoins Became My Possessions.

In My Quest to Alleviating The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty In Nigeria; I Became Accustomed To The Ultimate Utilities of Cryptocurrencies in Today's World of FINANCIAL SLAVERY.

I Had Always Known That I Was HIM That Would Alleviate Financial Poverty for INTERESTED PEOPLE Through My Wealth Circulation Tactics. BUT; I Am Not Bishop Oyedepo. I AM Not Pastor Adeboye. I AM Not Pastor Kumuyi.

Re: All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi by AfroAgroPower: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
These 3 Self Acclaimed YORUBA Men of God Claim To Be WISE MEN OF GOD, Yet They Have Created A System To Make Nigerians to WALLOW In ABJECT POVERTY for So Long While OVERLY AND GREEDILY ENRICHING THEMSELVES.

There are Many More of Them Littered Around Nigeria.

All They've Created Around Are Financial Systems Labelled As CHURCHES To DESTROY THE THINKING MENTALITY OF NIGERIANS Which Has Caused Many Nigerians To Become FINANCIAL SLAVES and TOOLS To The CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi by AfroAgroPower: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
These Pastors have Created A Financial System Out Of The SPIRITUAL CAPTIVITY and ENSLAVEMENT of The People.

They are Highly Intelligent, Industrous and Deceptive People.

I do not write this to MINCE Words.

Take A Look At The DECAY in Nigeria. "The Religious Insecurity Issues &
The Poor Healthcare Issues."

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi by AfroAgroPower: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Despite The PREVALENCE of The THOUSANDS OF DEATH OF PEOPLE Through:
1) Religious Wars and
2) Poor Healthcare In Nigeria;

These 3 POWERFUL People (Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye and Pastor Kumuyi) along with Other Pastors in Nigeria Have NEVER THOUGHT IT POSSIBLE To ALIGN To Help Provide LASTING SOLUTIONS To These 2 Problems of Nigeria.

"So Much for Being MEN OF GOD."�

Re: All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi by AfroAgroPower: 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Under Their Watch and Deception;
Millions of Christians Have Died Through Religious Wars caused By Religious Differences which They Care Less To Resolve.

Ofcourse, They are ONLY Concerned about Their CHURCH BUSINESS EMPIRES.

They are So DEEP into Their DECEPTIVE MINISTRIES OF AMASSING MORE MONEY For Their Own SELFISH REASONS instead of Utilizing These MONIES To Provide LASTING SOLUTIONS To The CAUSES OF RELIGIOUS WARS in Nigeria.

Re: All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi by AfroAgroPower: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Under Their Watch and Deception;
Millions of People have Died Through The POOR HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS in Nigeria Simply Because They FAIL To UTILIZE THEIR INFLUENCE To Coordinate The Politicians and People Working Under The Minitries of Health which is Something They Are CAPABLE OF DOING if They Really Cared About ALLEVIATING EXTREME POVERTY from Nigerians.
However; Why Should They Care ?

They are ONLY Greedily CONCERNED About Making More Money from The SPIRITUAL GULLIBILITY of People. What A SHAME �!

Re: All You Need To Know About Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Kumuyi by AfroAgroPower: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Take a good look at an example of a GLORIFIED PASTOR Who Claims To Be A Follower of Christ FUMBLING To OWN CARS that cannot be contained in Two Plots of Land on an ALTER That is Being Claimed to be A TABERNACLE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD ?

Which God ?

Who Are These CUNNY PSYCHOLOGICAL THIEVES DECEIVING ?

Ofcourse; They have Taken Advantage of The MENTAL SLAVERY of Nigerians which was caused by The ADULTERATION and ENSLAVEMENT of The WESTERN CULTURES, RELIGION and FINANCE Upon Our Forefathers which have Lingered For Too Long and Eaten Too Deeply into The MENTALITY OF MANY Nigerians.

This MENTAL SLAVERY is The Result of The Spiritual Gullibility of Many Nigerians.

Now; You See The Reason for The HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT in Nigeria ?

MENTAL SLAVERY

&
SPIRITUAL GULLIBILITY Deeply Created and Rooted By These PASTORAL SCAM ARTISTES.

Their Hardwork and Consistency is Second to None. Because They Fully Understand That Hardwork and Consistency in ANYTHING will Always PAY OFF.

Isn't This Already The Reason Their HARDWORK and CONSISTENCY in COVETING People's Money Under The PRETENCE of PREACHING THE WORD OF GOD has CONTINUALLY BLINDFOLDED The SPIRITUAL (THIRD) EYES of People which have Always Continued To BADLY ENRICH THEM ?

WHAT IS BAD IS BAD.

THESE PASTORS ARE BAD PEOPLE.

THEREFORE; I REBUKE THEM.

For They Are LIONS Hiding In SHEEP CLOTHINGS To CONTINUALLY DEVOUR PEOPLE and PUT THEM INTO SPIRITUAL AND FINANCIAL CAPTIVITIES.

(1) (Reply)

25 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Islam / One Of TB Joshua's Mentee,Wiseman Daniel Celebrate 49th Birthday At IDP Camp,Abj / You Have A Choice. We All Have A Choice - To Be Rude Or Polite (video & Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.