Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? (42520 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / 15 Ways Of Drinking Garri / What Are You Eating/drinking Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by ayusman16(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
dominique:

nice pic there @ ayusman though one side of it looks like puke tongue

@topic
just had hot spicy jollof rice with a juicy chicken lap.only thing missing was a bottle of chilled coke.

You be village girl jor. Am sure na fufu and ogbonno dem take christen you grin grin
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
banga soup! grin
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by ronkebp(f): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
boiled potatoes and fried pepper sauce.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
banga rice and beans. delicious! grin
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by kelz88(f): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2011
Fanta.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2011
nothing yet! sad
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by uzoo: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2011
i'm not eating anything right now,but could really do with some chinese. . .

may be stir fry noodles. .
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by kelz88(f): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
Bounty.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
efo riro! (is that the spelling?) grin
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
Chocolate chips cookies with Lemon flavored 7UP
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
bitterleaf soup!
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by kelz88(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mango.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by WAVixen: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
Just finished a yogurt.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I'm drinking Jack Daniels . . . . ^^ grin[/size]
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:04am On Dec 16, 2011
lipton yellow label! grin
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:21am On Dec 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Been long since i drank lipton tea. . . grin[/size]

George_D:

lipton yellow label! grin
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2011
ha, ha, ha! you should try it sometime.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2011
[size=13pt]Thank u friend I'll try it one of these days --- though , it doesn't really hungry me to drink these days can't tell why grin grin[/size]

George_D:

ha, ha, ha! you should try it sometime.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by uzoo: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
@George_D
@Fhemmy

i know this is the food section,but i'm campaingning for one of the Nominees on the Fashion section .

so please i'm seeking for your votes.

Go over to the fashion section & Vote for Mad_Max. fhanx you guys!
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2011
[size=13pt]U can' bribe us. ,  ! allow us to choose who comes from our mind   undecided undecided[/size]
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by uzoo: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]U can' bribe us. ,  ! allow us to choose who comes from our mind   undecided undecided[/size]

i really hate to continue this conversation here because i think you're not allowed to post fashion topics on the food section of the forum.so i'll quickly clarify this, right now.

so ladies and Gentlemen, like i said , its a campaign where you root for the one you would like to win.

so am rooting for Mad_Max(in the fashion section) and would like my fellow Nairalanders to please vote for her too.

fhanks again!!!!! cheesy
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Thank u friend I'll try it one of these days --- though , it doesn't really hungry me to drink these days can't tell why grin grin[/size]

ogagaaaaaa! if yellow label no hungry you, wetin go hungry you?

if na gulder ultimate now, you go rush drink am like fish!
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2011
uzoo:

i really hate to continue this conversation here because i think you're not allowed to post fashion topics on the food section of the forum.so i'll quickly clarify this, right now.

so ladies and Gentlemen, like i said , its a campaign where you root for the one you would like to win.

so am rooting for Mad_Max(in the fashion section) and would like my fellow Nairalanders to please vote for her too.

fhanks again!!!!! cheesy

uzoo,

give us the link and consider it done.

personally i'm not that into fashion but if only for your sake, i'll vote. kiss
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:02am On Dec 20, 2011
[size=13pt]George my dear I'm so sorry i don't drink alcoholic drinks anymore like before now i moderate the measure i take in daily basis grin grin wink [/size]

George_D:

uzoo,

give us the link and consider it done.

personally i'm not that into fashion but if only for your sake, i'll vote. kiss
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by kelz88(f): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2011
Fried plantain.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:00am On Dec 20, 2011
[size=13pt]I guess u mean dodo. . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy i like eating that with stew rice sometimes anyway grin grin wink[/size]

kelz88:

Fried plantain.
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2011
groundnuts! grin
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]Chawama and Coke ! grin[/size]
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:09am On Dec 22, 2011
Plantain chip (unripe) & Amstel malt
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2011
[size=13pt]Wow. . . .brother see enjoyment shocked . I'll love to join u ooh grin grin wink[/size]

Okija_juju:

Plantain chip (unripe) & Amstel malt
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by iice(f): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2011
Dozen tarts.  Been craving them. 
Threw in some meatpies and some cream cheese choco bars. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Eating/Drinking Right Now? by mukina2: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
iice:

Dozen tarts.  Been craving them. 
Threw in some meatpies and some cream cheese choco bars. lipsrsealed

shocked
exercise angry grin

@topic
water melon

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.