Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pettysave / Jetseed Getting Your Funds Out Is A Hell - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pettysave / Jetseed Getting Your Funds Out Is A Hell (218 Views)

Lazerpay Shuts Down, Withdraw Your Funds Before April 30 / Pettysave / Jetseed Getting Your Funds Out Is A Hell / Nigerians Using Blockchain Wallet, Please How Do You Withdraw Your Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pettysave / Jetseed Getting Your Funds Out Is A Hell by andrew12(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
I don’t even know where to start from, I have always thought companies / bank who are in public would do everything to stay reputable but PettySave/Jetseed has proved me wrong

Long story short, I am a big spender so there is this money I wanted to save and I knew keeping it in my bank is one app away from withdrawing funds so I put it in my Jetseed wallet because I was going to need this money in a week time I have been trying to withdraw this funds for the past week now and the app keeps giving me network error this has happened in the past and I called and they said it was some banking issues but it keeps repeating itself I am desperate need of help as this has crippled my business and I can not even go about my business, their customer care number says switched off and I have tried to chat them on their website with no response, this is a hard lesson for me to trust such company which is affiliated to w-e-m-a bank … somebody should help because traveling down to Lagos because of this is just gonna take a toll on me
Re: Pettysave / Jetseed Getting Your Funds Out Is A Hell by yomilike(m): 4:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Not only you my brother even people in Lagos can't get their money back... And many people are unaware they are thief because they still operate.
So much money to rip off. What a country...

(1) (Reply)

Metaplanet (MPL) Becomes First P2E Metaverse To Introduce DAO Governance / Battle Of Guardians Play To Earn – Everything You Need To Know / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.