Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) (30293 Views)

Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / People Kneel For Apostle Suleman In Kwara As He Commissions Bliss TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by sevo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Which kain thing be this Is it a cult Is it by force??
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Tannhauser(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by reubenobi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I don't really see what's wrong there.

They all look young, so it's no different from them being punished by their school teachers when they're late for school. They could even face worse.

So they should endeavor to be early next time.
what about if they were old, would the pastor have told them to kneel down?
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Tannhauser(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
What
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Aguilar(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
So if i no kneel down i go chop cane. Thunder fire all of una both op and everybody.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Modesty0604(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
The person that took this video is not even sure of the reason these kids were asked to kneel down. He just concluded that the reason was because they came late to church. It is possible they were being punished for an offence they committed...

1 Like

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by TuFab(f): 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'm sure even the white people that brought the religion never expected this level of gullibility from any human.
Black people with black brain.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by EstatePropertyP: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

They all look young, so it's no different from them being punished by their school teachers when they're late for school. They could even face worse.

The funny thing is that they could even be church workers with the perpetual habit of coming late.

I don't think any church will ask members of the congregation that are not disciples to serve any punishment.

Whether the devil likes it or not order and discipline must be maintained in God's house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Ayo081(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by aspabay(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
I see nothing wrong here, they are young boys undergoing discipline.

If e pain them, make dem change church.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Ciscodollards(f): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
sigiyaya112:
Guy you are very stupid and daft at the same time; I dont care if i get ban on this forum!!

Why the insult? Is he the source of your frustration or lack of proper education?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Pat081: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
What is the name of the Church if I may ask? if it is Catholic Church it may be the time of the Holy Communion every body use to keen down and is just for 1 minute or two

1 Like

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by badman007(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
YoungLionken:
There's nothing wrong there..

I encourage discipline in any form, anywhere and anytime...

Animal.
Slave mentality
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by funshint(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is how monsters like Jim Jones began. You are to show people to the light, not control or manipulate their lives.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
reubenobi:
what about if they were old, would the pastor have told them to kneel down?
I think it would be hard to correct elders that way because of their age and respect, but the younger ones, why not?

I mean even some churches own schools where their students are punished for coming late to classes, so what's the difference?

If the intention is right, it is okay by me.

Moreover people have been asked to stand outside for coming late to church, so what's the difference really?

1 Like

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by hatchy(f): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Na dem....pastors ass licker.

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by agnes7(f): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
It is prayer time. They are kneeling down to pray, not as punishment.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

A for Apple

B for Ball

C for Cat

that's what your post sounded, which bible have ever recorded such before
Neither do I condemn you for priding in adultery and wife-snatching but go and sin no more.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
hatchy:
Na dem....pastors ass licker.
Hey. Knee down there and ask for forgiveness. cheesy
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by walozanga(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Flog them join. Africa !!!!!!! grin
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Popesuccess(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
If it is a catholic church, you cannot come late and just enter the church. You most wait for the right time. And if the people inside are kneeling down, those waiting outside will do the same. Op should make this post clear.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by heniford2: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lies grin
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Moneyboyz: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na to dust my shoe never to return.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Hemanwel(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
I once served a punishment in church too for late coming. Some pastors just think members come to church because of them. They think members are in church to worship them and not God.
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by STARKENNETH(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by ALFADOS(m): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Ayo081(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

'And how many times shall I forgive my brother'?
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Numerouno94(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

Why do u adore controversies? That was how u claimed God showed u a vision of TB Joshua in hell. undecided

1 Like

Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Almunjid(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
techmo:
God doesn't want us to worship anyone except him... This one are worshipping their pastors
It's not their fault. This is not ordinary. They're under a spell. cry
These so called men of God are using diabolical means on their church members.
They use charms to get church members and still use charm to keep and control them.
Scammers have now taken Christianity as a means of scamming people out from their hard earned money in the name of God.
Church is now a business. There's no difference between yahoo plus and church business, they both use charms, sacrifices and rituals.
Their church members' destinies are used to grow their church business, enrich themselves and their families.
99.9% of the so called men of God are yahoo plus pastors (scammers). Worshiping under any of the so called "man of God" is very dangerous.
Read ur Bibles, deduce lessons from the passages and use it to guide ur daily activities.

Peace!
Re: Church Members Asked To Kneel For Coming Late In Benin, Edo State (photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzHvSYr_nH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

It is true , Edo no be lagos
grin grin grin...

Bunch of mumu people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? / How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine / Prophet Nabii Tito Dancing & Kissing His Wife & Housemaid Before Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.