Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video (46363 Views)

Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post / Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Munzy14(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your next President's van.
I have exonerated myself from Nigeria's problems.. cheesy

I rather vote my dog Hero to be the next president... grin grin
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Nyascobar1414: 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
DECLAN2015:

Attractive and handsome.....can u seperate the two.
B4 something attract u the thing most be pleasant to ur eyes.
The two words are not mutually exvlusive

you tend to notice an attractive person first (fair) compared to an hansome person especially if the said person is dark..

If u tend to come closer to the person you will know he is attractive but not handsome in most cases..
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
WoundedLamb:
You guys shouting focus focus should know he only said this cause he was asked. It's not as if he just woke and decided to make his preference in women trend. And those attacking the lady that openly accepted she finds him sexually attractive aren't really any different. You just would prefer you're the only ones allowed to express sexual desires.

The goalkeeper is doing a great job. His personal desire doesn't change that. He is also super handsome and there's no way that won't get him extra attention.

He is not doing a great job o.

He is too shaky, his positioning is poor, and he has been barely tested.

I don't trust that guy at all. Hopefully, he can prove me wrong because at the end, it is about our country. We want to win the cup.

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by LeoMaxtalk: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:
Goalkeeper of the Nigerian nationwide soccer workforce, Maduka Okoye, has opened up on his relationship standing following pursuits from quite a few female followers.

The Tremendous Eagles goalie, who has been dubbed essentially the most good-looking Nigerian footballer, revealed that he’s single and able to mingle.
As I be man. Me self like him. Freedom of choice

Talking throughout a digital interview with Nigeria Information, Okoye acknowledged that he likes his girls with melanin, curly and poisonous.

When requested if girls gushing over him are allowed to slip into his DM, the German-born Nigerian footballer mentioned all the women can hit him up on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY7nS1Ip_TV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch the interview HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eicuwtuu8AU?
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by BoBiafra(m): 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by TheKingsmann(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
kmcutez:
Hands off. He’s mine. He would have been more handsome if he was darker though.
Y are Naija girls dis cheap? Chai. undecided
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Psoul(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
This guy has bn eying Tonto Dikeh.
Seem he doesn't know how to approach her.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by chudez0147(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

But this guy no fine reach me na. I think is the fame dey enter the girls eye
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Snow02: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
olabrinks:
Hmmm all I need is one night with this man cheesy just one night.
Lmao I trust you na
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by ussv: 5:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
You can imagine the number of nude pictures going into his dm right now lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by KINGS100(m): 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
DUDE SHOULD STAY FOCUSED OOO! THE TOURNAMENT IS JUST GETTING SERIOUS
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Owen247: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
MSiphie0:
where is tacha? someone is looking for you
i for mention bobrisky but well dat one na fremale lol.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by asoebijaiye: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYH1nNe_jyU
Constance Okoro the body - fun vibes and fashion
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by asoebijaiye: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dangote Otedola - Senami Ibori 40th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pm7ao2GyRM
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Milly44(f): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
We4all:
Guy is cute! Make I apply for my cousin. By the way, all you broke, pot bellied, short, unkempt guys that are always condemning Nigeria girls, let me tell you something…

A guy like this dude can be broke as hell but will steal your girlfriend. Learn to work on your looks and you won’t need to spend a dime on any Nigerian girl.

True talk
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by einsteine(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Make dem bench this guy for Uzoho. The uglier, the more focused the goalkeeper
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by jclassiq(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
We4all:
Guy is cute! Make I apply for my cousin. By the way, all you broke, pot bellied, short, unkempt guys that are always condemning Nigeria girls, let me tell you something…

A guy like this dude can be broke as hell but will steal your girlfriend. Learn to work on your looks and you won’t need to spend a dime on any Nigerian girl.
You're ignorant as fvck
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Beaniebarbie(f): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
To be honest,. He's really cute..

It has to be said!! ☺️
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by MrMacinterchi1: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oga okoye, don not loss focus because of all these attentions ooo
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Beaniebarbie(f): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
tarantino1:
This guy looks a lot like the Coach's son in All American.

Abi my eye dey deceive me.
it's not him,. grin The other guy is an American,. While Maduka is German/Nigerian!!

They look alike though tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by MrMacinterchi1: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
maduka, no losw focus o
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by nnol(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Iyaebe:
Thanks, we are already chatting. Please pray for me,this will be a dream come true and I won't forget you for this reminder.But he's slow in replying, I guess he's busy or attending to so many other ladies hmm.
you can lie for nairaland.
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Pegi23(f): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Okoye..cute bobo
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Nyascobar1414: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
vickydevoka:
Joe Aribo is more handsome than this dude. My opinion though

Definitely!
The guy is attractive cos he is fair
Joe aribo is handsome..

1 Like

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by SPLENDID25(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
orohbiro:
Am toxic pls marry me pls
STFU!
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by ORIAYO70(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
JoyReportsOnlin:
Goalkeeper of the Nigerian nationwide soccer workforce, Maduka Okoye, has opened up on his relationship standing following pursuits from quite a few female followers.

The Tremendous Eagles goalie, who has been dubbed essentially the most good-looking Nigerian footballer, revealed that he’s single and able to mingle.

Talking throughout a digital interview with Nigeria Information, Okoye acknowledged that he likes his girls with melanin, curly and poisonous.

When requested if girls gushing over him are allowed to slip into his DM, the German-born Nigerian footballer mentioned all the women can hit him up on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY7nS1Ip_TV/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch the interview HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eicuwtuu8AU?

You better keep well before something strike

U.

Na Cameroon u dey
U dey think about woman

Naso uzoho allow Mahrex take am shine 2020, same Mahrex can't score penalty
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by tarantino1: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
it's not him,. grin The other guy is an American,. While Maduka is German/Nigerian!!

They look alike though tongue

The other guy also has a Nigerian dad and German mother as well.

But nationality is American.

Strange right? grin
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by hardeygates(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Una sure say dis guy Sabi d meaning of toxic s?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Kmf0: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Women are evil the toxic ones are satanic
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by Beaniebarbie(f): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
tarantino1:

The other guy also has a Nigerian dad and German mother as well.

But nationality is American.

Strange right? grin

Wow,. That's awesome!! shocked
Re: I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video by razzydoo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Guy Concentrate o. I don talk my own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

200 Police Officers To Guard Diego Maradona's Burial Site To Stop Grave Robbers / Nigeria Vs Saudi Arabia: Int'l Friendly (2 - 1) On 13th October 2023 / "Give Me Your Shirt, I Give You My Mum" - Boy Begs Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.