Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo (10103 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / Yahoo Boy Kills Motorcyclist In Delta, Injures Passenger While Being Chased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by DamnnNiggarr: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mob set truck ablaze for killing motorcyclist in Ondo
Some youths have set an articulated truck ablaze in Akungba-Akoko in Akoko South West Local Government Area of Ondo State after its driver ran over a motorcyclist, popularly known as okada rider.

It was gathered that the articulated truck crushed the yet-to-be-identified okada rider while it was ascending the Okerigbo hill in Akungba-Akoko

According to eyewitnesses at the scene, the truck hit the deceased who was coming to Ikare-Akoko, a neighbouring town.

While giving a different account on how the accident happened, another eyewitness stated that the okada rider suddenly fell from his motorcycle after which the truck ran over him.

Angered by the development, the youths of the communities were said to have set the truck ablaze.

The whereabouts of the driver of the truck still remain unknown as at press time.

Meanwhile, the corpse of the deceased had been evacuated from the scene and deposited in the morgue within the area.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/mob-set-truck-ablaze-for-killing-motorcyclist-in-ondo/

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by DamnnNiggarr: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
shocked

Too bad!
The whereabouts of the driver of the truck still remain unknown as at press time.
All these articulated truck drivers are something else.
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
All these heavy duty vehicles should have a separate road

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by slawormiir: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar.

Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mob
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by GboyegaD(m): 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why not get the police to arrest the driver and impound the vehicle. I know we have lost trust in the Police Force nonetheless, we shouldn't take laws into our hands.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by Sabadon(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
These truck drivers can dey overdo sha, they feel other road users re not worthy, driving recklessly

Rip to the bike man

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by gerrardomendes(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hmm
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by Bussyfamm(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Alright
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by tutudesz: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damn it!

Say no to armed robbery.

Say no to Jungle Justice.

Again and Again,
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE.

Many innocent souls have been lost to same act as this.
RIP to the Aluu 4 Students, that were lynched and set ablazed for nothing.
Again,
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!

We Rise!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by affable4(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
What if the bike man was at fault?

May God save us from mad people that will put us into trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by TimmyTen(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
It is well
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by Kelvinhunta: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
So these type of things can happen in other parts of d country? If this happens in the south East some misinformed bigots will come here to form victims
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
I hope the rider came back to life after the truck was burnt

Check mosques and churches on Friday and Sunday respectively, you’ll see the arsonists acting holier than …

2 Likes

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by divite4352: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
I think this is good for them
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by FuckDModz: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okada riders are terrorists... I still don't understand what they stand to gain by setting the truck ablaze.

I mean, will it stop well-meaning Nigerians from crushing Okada riders in the future?

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by siant: 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nigeria's problems complicate gan. I just don't know the solutions to Nigeria's problems
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by HonestFriend: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
No one is taking a chill pill....

There is anger in the land...
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jungle justice belongs to the jungle, it is for animals not humans.

For the sake of argument, let us agree that the truck driver was reckless in his driving that lee to the accident, how does burning the truck justify revenge? The truck may be someone else's business and the driver might be an employee after all!! Why destroy someone else business in the name of revenging.

How Nigerians behave amazes me.

I have never for once being a supporter of jungle justice despite the failed judicial and prosecuting system.

If the mob have brain, they should have arrested him and make him pay the okada man's family for the loss and then prosecute him, no!! Though this cannot bring back the dead man, but at least, it will support his wife or any family the okada man is taking care of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by gboyetade: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Barbaric act
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by HonestFriend: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
BABYharder:
All these heavy duty vehicles should have a separate road

Bros what re u saying?
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by webhostbiz: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Cars and oksda riders in akoko area of Ondo state are reckless and no one obey traffic rules. I was there some weeks back and I asked myself, is this city part of Nigeria? They drive on the road facing one another even on a dualised road.
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by Godjone(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
These trucks need to be banned from the highway by day time. They should move at night when the ROAD is less busy
Re: Mob Set Truck Ablaze For Killing Motorcyclist In Ondo by Heterodox(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
GboyegaD:
Why not get the police to arrest the driver and impound the vehicle. I know we have lost trust in the Police Force nonetheless, we shouldn't take laws into our hands.
When it happens to your loved ones, get the police.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Killed In Taraba Communal Clash / Man Paid N50,000 As Bail After Stealing N265 Cigarettes / Naira Redesign: Incidents Of Terrorism & Kidnapping Reduced In 2023 - StatiSense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.