Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,331 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment (11304 Views)

Npower: All October Failed Payment Will Be Rectified November Payment Is Ongoing / Npower: November Payment Begins / Npower November Payment Is Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by ezenwaez(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
November payroll tab has been updated, all Npower Batch C Volunteers should start expecting November stipend real soon, if you have not been paid for October but your payment status displays processing please be rest assured you will be paid.
November payment has been approved and will commence extremely soon, even December stipend has been approved.
Npower NASIMS is adopting a sequential payment system in order to avoid bottlenecks and congestion in the Npower NASIMS payment system.
All Npower Batch C Volunteers will be paid just exercise patience, as long as all your names profile matches with your bank names especially your bank middle name you will be paid.
Any complain made to Npower should be made only once, please avoid repetition as this might delay your issue number and might place you on queue after queue and your issues might end up not getting treated.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by SocialJustice: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Which payment clog? With NIBSS? cheesy grin

NIBSS can process beneficiaries 12 months allowances ahead in 1 day. Which place is getting clogged oga?

Please tell your people to run December sharply too. Na beg, no be command.

9 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by TemmyT002(m): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
It's still showing pending. That means it will show processing in the next five days? And then from processing to paid in sixteen days as usual?
Okay รณ.

6 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Blesschemical: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

November payroll tab has been updated, all Npower Batch C Volunteers should start expecting November stipend real soon, if you have not been paid for October but your payment status displays processing please be rest assured you will be paid.
November payment has been approved and will commence extremely soon, even December stipend has been approved.
Npower NASIMS is adopting a sequential payment system in order to avoid bottlenecks and congestion in the Npower NASIMS payment system.
All Npower Batch C Volunteers will be paid just exercise patience, as long as all your names profile matches with your bank names especially your bank middle name you will be paid.
Any complain made to Npower should be made only once, please avoid repetition as this might delay your issue number and might place you on queue after queue and your issues might end up not getting treated.
Please sir are non graduates not part of the payment

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by ezenwaez(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Blesschemical:
Please sir are non graduates not part of the payment
Have you started your training?
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Blesschemical: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
ezenwaez:

Have you started your training?
No sir.
I have not been posted but I received September salary

1 Like

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by backtalkG(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Blesschemical:
No sir.
I have not been posted but I received September salary
how much were you paid?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:39am On Jan 21, 2022
Payment to drop by Monday or atleast 5 business working days
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Focusmind: 4:22am On Jan 21, 2022
My wife said her October is showing "FAILED" but also showing November as pending. She has not received October. What could be wrong? She was paid September. Same account; same bank.
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Bluezy13(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2022
Focusmind:
My wife said her October is showing "FAILED" but also showing November as pending. She has not received October. What could be wrong? She was paid September. Same account; same bank.

I am having the same problem.
Just checked my payroll and October is showing "failed" while November is showing pending... And I am yet to receive October payment.
I don't understand this discrepancy.
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Haywhymido(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2022
You are telling us to brace ourselves for a stipend(Nov) we are long overdue for. That means it will take you till June to pay January salary.Nonsense and all sorts.

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by RosyIsBlessed: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Focusmind:

Y'all are asking the wrong person questions. That guy(the op) doesn't know jack about this program. He only updates after an info is obvious to everyone one. And he guesses things about the program and opens thread everywhere based on his guess work that's never true.

13 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Babawee: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Y'all are asking the wrong person questions. That guy(the op) doesn't know jack about this program. He only updates after an info is obvious to everyone one. And he guesses things about the program and opens thread everywhere based on his guess work that's never true.

You are right, one of his previous post he said first to second week of February
He his full of guess work

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Mk una Liv ezenwa fr ones,no be him strength he de use write am,make una free am,we all know head office to all this agency and strt going there to attack and ask y there is delay in payment..we all know is all about election but atleast mk una see awoof now,say na wetin u gain from dis country even though the country de owe us better bars

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Babawee:

You are right, one of his previous post he said first to second week of February
He his full of guess work
I blame Nairaland for always pushing his rubbish to the front-page , he clearly has no affiliation with the program but using deception he makes it seem that way to an unsuspecting victim.

The annoying part is that he has create a funnel to pull people into his telegram group; I am going on a leap here but I have a feeling that gullible folks would contact him to get job and add up falling victims. But for now the clear evidence is him using the telegram group for marketing purposes.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by tiswell(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
I just dey laugh anytime I came across this npower shit grin

5 Likes

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by easzypeaszy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
so meanin FAILED wl nt receive niyen oo

1 Like

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
cool
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by UnknownT: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Brace yourself for November payment. Crazy headline! Brace for something they worked for? Na violence and thuggery be the way for this country, while at it, make sure you survive.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by tiswell(m): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lukepeter:

I blame Nairaland for always pushing his rubbish to the front-page , he clearly has no affiliation with the program but using deception he makes it seem that way to an unsuspecting victim.

The annoying part is that he has create a funnel to pull people into his telegram group; I am going on a leap here but I have a feeling that gullible folks would contact him to get job and add up falling victims. But for now the clear evidence is him using the telegram group for marketing purposes.

why spoil another man effort fa?
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Nnadozie20(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
The same is applicable to me but i think the failed transaction is due to banks network which i believe they re-initiate the transaction
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by lampard8888: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
F
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by lampard8888: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dammm niggar..

Issoryt
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by emblem2d(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sir, when are they going to pay the non-graduate beneficiaries.
Although i recieved the september salary (10,000), but the october payroll is not even showing...

1 Like

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by parkervero(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is repugnant!

Why would you announce payment of Nov when you failed to announce the hardworking beneficiaries?
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Juliusobi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
What about those already changed to Beneficiary without a PPA, and are yet to do physical verification any hope
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Drone95(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fabu grin
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Trios(f): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Even those that are grateful for this update, are condemning the poster. Thanks Ezenwa. Good Job.
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by DGascon: 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
I was not paid for October. On my dashboard it showed failed. I have sent them a mail though.
Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by Youngaboy(m): 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
I heard there'll be N-power batch C II, when will it start

1 Like

Re: Npower: Brace Yourselves For November Payment by lildush(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
For how much na..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Got This? Workforce Nigeria Brewery / Police Recruitment: North Gets 55.20%, South-45.2%, FCT-0.8% / Monday January 8 Is Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.