Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Pressing Towards The Mark For The Price Of The High Calling!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pressing Towards The Mark For The Price Of The High Calling!! (105 Views)

About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pressing Towards The Mark For The Price Of The High Calling!! by pedrozone15(m): 12:53am On Jan 21, 2022
First you have to believe in the LORD JESUS, confess your sins, repent genuinely and ask HIM into your heart to lead you.
But you don't stop at believing alone.
John 8:31-32; So JESUS said to those who believed in HIM, "If you obey My teaching, you are really My disciples;
32: you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."
This truth can be known by searching and studying the word of GOD.
You see, believing in CHRIST is the first step to eternal life.
Obedience to HIS teachings can be achieved only when you familiarize yourself with HIS laws in the Bible. This keeps you in HIM.
I am trying to point out that salvation doesn't end with believing in the LORD JESUS, but in believing and obeying his words or commands.
JESUS said, " I am the way(believing and accepting HIM), the truth (studying and obeying HIS word) and the life( believing and accepting HIM plus studying and obeying HIS word gives life).
GOD bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/01/2022 / Praise For Divine Intervention - Gospel Artist, Minister Constance U. Okweshine / Nothing You Nor I Have Done Can Guarantee Making Heaven – God’s Grace Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.