Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet (3496 Views)

Sections Of NL And Personalities You'll Find. / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
WHO DO I WANT TO MEET.

MR CORK

MISSDARKSKIN

MISS CHIME

BEBE

MISS POTATO

AND WHO DON'T I WANT TO MEET   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ENDLESS I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START FORM
BUT I AM SURE U KNOW your SELF'S
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hotie Tima:

WHO DO I WANT TO[size=15pt] MEANT.[/size]

MR CORK

MISSDARKSKIN

MISS CHIME

BEBE

MISS POTATO

AND WHO DON'T I WANT TO MEET lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ENDLESS I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START FORM
BUT I AM SURE U KNOW your SELF'S

Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by debosky(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
mydreamz:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
Who I wanna meet? Lets save that for later.

Who I don't want to meet?

1 Born2huck (I can not risk been raped)

2 Mr Cork ( I fear he will not be as exciting in real life. He will probably be a boring character.)

And load of others that I can not even waste my time listing.
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
rokiatu:

Who I wanna meet? Lets save that for later.

Who I don't want to meet?

1 Born2huck (I can not risk been violated)

2 Mr Cork ( I fear he will not be as exciting in real life. He will probably be a boring character.)

And load of others that I can not even waste my time listing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin god know what he will do lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by 190: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
Meet - annita19 and ogugua

Sleep in my house - mzdarkskin, Kandikane, hotietima,

Dont wanna meet - blazay & iice

wanna fight - Jaybee, debosky and oam4J & Odunnu undecided
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u wish dude
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by 190: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
^already did kiss kiss

BTW what pant are u wearing today kiss
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
190:

^already did kiss kiss

BTW what pant are u wearing today kiss

your favorite now wink wink wink wink
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by 190: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
waooo the pink one shocked shocked

Yummy can i sniff see it
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2011
190:

waooo the pink one shocked shocked

Yummy can i sniff see it

grin grin grin u sick dude
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Emmyk(m): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
I wanna meet Me!
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
u need help, well look in the mirror then
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
WTF! Must you be mean all the time?
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
god angry angry angry angry

me!!!!!
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
No! Not you look in the mirror. tongue
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
rokiatu:

No! Not you look in the mirror. tongue

biatch
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
Thank you.
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
rokiatu:

Thank you.

ya welcome

[size=2pt]madam pms-ing[/size]
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by BABE3: 9:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hotness Tima, does BEBE mean BABE! ?

@TOPIC: 

Fstranger,
Omo to Dun,
Roki and Tima,
Advocator/Sir-Fly/Ethiodime/Top-Soldier (d same people).
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by mamagee3(f): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
Poster. . .

Are you serious about your intent to meet these people in person? grin grin grin
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by ragdollz: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2011
Want 2 meet:
Mr Cork
Firearm
Seun
maedan

Don't want to meet
Mr Cork
190 (I'll just throttle him)
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2011
BABE!:

Hotness Tima, does BEBE mean BABE! ?

@TOPIC: 

Fstranger,
Omo to Dun,
Roki and Tima,
Advocator/Sir-Fly/Ethiodime/Top-Soldier (d same people).

grin grin grin grin grin grin yeah BABE
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 12:38am On Jun 21, 2011
ragdollz:

Want 2 meet:
Mr Cork
Firearm
Seun
maedan

Don't want to meet
Mr Cork
190 (I'll just throttle him)
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by 190: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin

I taya

Only ragdolls wan meet person nor wan meet am

her head dey shake constantly

Ive known this for like ages now embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Emmyk(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2011
Oh, I wanna meet Jenny*** not at close by though.
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
190:

I taya

Only ragdolls wan meet person nor wan meet am

her head dey shake constantly

Ive known this for like ages now embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin lol
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by ragdollz: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2011
Har har, 190 tongue

Considering that any girl who's "met" u off NL got swindled or disgraced or cast out (sometimes all of the above), then u shouldn't be so cocky. I mean I vividly recall u BEGGING for a meet-up with me AND my pal. I still have the emails to prove it cheesy. My girl n I cackle everytime we read ur pathetic, desperate messages grin

Oh, and the topic was about whom we'd like to meet, not the other way round (duhh) so I guess u all should stop thinking thru ur arses and use ur brains or is English ur fourth language?? SmH
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin

lol! silly girl!  kiss

Meet:
AmeRfi grin
4190  tongue grin grin
Mrs.Chima
D-NONsense
Niggadee  cheesy cheesy
Hotie Tima
Rokiatu
Born2phuck
Mr.Cork
Reality101 (so i can wooze his azz  tongue)
Advocator
Felix_Weah

[those who want to meet me really,  tongue]

Don't want to meet:

We all know who they [PLURAL] are and for their sake let's hope it never happens.  cheesy cheesy

*never called any names. if you get offended that is YOUR problem. cheesy
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by ragdollz: 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
yaaaaawwwwwwnnnnn

oops tongue

Forgot my manners for a second there

***farts on thread, apologises once again, then slopes off to bed****

Nairaland the home of the needy grin
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2011
LMAO! smh.  grin

No time. Like I said, it would go down for real.

anywayz. . .loving the outfit ms. tima! cheesy
Re: Who Do U Want To Meet On Nl/ And Who You Also Don't Want To Meet by HotieTima(f): 12:40am On Jun 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LMAO! smh.  grin

No time. Like I said, it would go down for real.

anywayz. . .loving the outfit ms. tima! cheesy

kiss kiss kiss kiss thankx bebe i can see u are really busy this days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Inspiring Quotes By Iyanu Adams / Clock Ticking Fast For Lazarus Angbazo Of General Electric As His Sex Scandal Ge / 2015 who do u wish to first be with in 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.