Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? (2484 Views)

How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account / How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? by Kwestionair: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2022
Please guys I need help as I can not enroll for NIN because I want to change the date of birth on my BVN.
I went to bank to update the age on my BVN and they told me I need to come with one of the three of NIN, International Passport or Drivers License. I have not enrolled for any of this because I can not enroll without my NIN and I can not enroll for NIN if I don’t change the date of birth on my BVN.
Please who knows where I can go and how to go about this?
Please help!!!
Re: Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? by Yollymar: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Where do you stay, Lagos or where

Kwestionair
post=109557664:

Please guys I need help as I can not enroll for NIN because I want to change the date of birth on my BVN.
I went to bank to update the age on my BVN and they told me I need to come with one of the three of NIN, International Passport or Drivers License. I have not enrolled for any of this because I can not enroll without my NIN and I can not enroll for NIN if I don’t change the date of birth on my BVN.
Please help!!!
Re: Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? by Kwestionair: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yollymar:

Where do you stay, Lagos or where

Lagos please
Re: Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? by Yollymar: 2:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Go to alausa nimc office, but if you want to change date of birth, you will pay#15,000 to federal government account.

Kwestionair:

Lagos please
Re: Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? by Kwestionair: 5:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Yollymar:
Go to alausa nimc office, but if you want to change date of birth, you will pay#15,000 to federal government account.

Ok thank you very very much this was really helpful. I will do just that
Re: Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? by zanjorrg(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Kwestionair:
Please help!!!

You can actually enrol for NIN without BVN unless if your bank has generated NIN through your BVN The NIN of today is different from the one of the past where you would have to present a valid I d card before you could do it. If your BVN starts will 221 or 222, there is a likelihood your bank has generated your NIN. To know this, dial *346# with the phone number your provided when you did BVN.

Like someone suggested you go to Alausa, I object that because going to Alausa means you want to do or modify your NIN.

If your bank has generated ur NIN with your BVN, then go to Alausa and change your date of birth , but if your bank has not generated it, just register for the NIN with your desired date of birth, take the NIN to your bank and change the date of birth of your BVN.
I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! Where Can I Update Date Of Birth On My BVN To Enroll For NIN ?? by Kwestionair: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2022
zanjorrg:

You can actually enrol for NIN without BVN unless if your bank has generated NIN through your BVN The NIN of today is different from the one of the past where you would have to present a valid I d card before you could do it. If your BVN starts will 221 or 222, there is a likelihood your bank has generated your NIN. To know this, dial *346# with the phone number your provided when you did BVN.

Like someone suggested you go to Alausa, I object that because going to Alausa means you want to do or modify your NIN.

If your bank has generated ur NIN with your BVN, then go to Alausa and change your date of birth , but if your bank has not generated it, just register for the NIN with your desired date of birth, take the NIN to your bank and change the date of birth of your BVN.
I hope this helps

Thank you so much I really appreciate.
I will double check before going to Alausa

(1) (Reply)

Cost Effective 3 Bedroom Bungalow Arc Design / Trucks Managers / Where Can I Get Xanthum Or Guar Gum In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.