Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report (3416 Views)

Do You Need Tint Permit or Doctor's Report For Your Tinted Glass? / HOW TO PROCESS YOUR CAR TINT PERMIT AND MEDICAL REPORT / Here Is How To Process Your Tint Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Tint3: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Do you need a valid tinted permit for your vehicle? I can help you process it for your old or new rides within short notice.

Or you already have the vehicle tint permit but need a doctor's report to back it up? I can also help provide you with a comprehensive doctor's report justifying your usage of tinted glass.

Whatever your case is, message me now.

>>> WHATSAPP LINK HERE <<<

or call ___ _ 0 8 1 3 4 8 0 3 4 4 9 _

Tested and trusted 100%
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2022
You can start the tint permit application on the Nigerian police website but the option has been suspended. Why not let me help you get it?
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
For those saying they bought an already tinted cars, permit for tinted glass is not issued to vehicles; rather it is issued to individuals and as such are personal and not transferable.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by rollybest(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2022
The IGP stopped the issuance of tinted permit around April last year
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2022
For those saying they bought an already tinted cars, permit for tinted glass is not issued to vehicles; rather it is issued to individuals and as such are personal and not transferable.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
We make the process of getting car tint permit and the medical report easy and fast for everyone.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Crazeworld(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Check your Whatsapp please
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
rollybest:
The IGP stopped the issuance of tinted permit around April last year
If everyone could do it on their own, I wouldn't have created this thread in the first place. If you know...you know.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
We are tested and trusted. No delay, no disappointment.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
We are always here for you.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Running from the sun? Sensitivity to sunlight is one of many reasons why you need tinted glass.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good news for your bad day. I can help you process the tint permit for your car. I can also help get you the medical clearance for the permit which is equally important.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
There is no need to wait any longer. Hit the whatsapp button or call the phone line.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tinted Glass is the ultimate innovative design that offers a modern edge on your auto glass.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Contact us on Whatsapp for more instructions on how to get your medical clearance and tint permit.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
No waiting, same day service.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 1:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 2:17am On Jan 23, 2022
We are here to serve you. No matter your location, we will get the medical clearance to you quickly.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 3:20am On Jan 23, 2022
Need a medical clearance to tint your car windows? I can provide you with a doctor's medical report.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 4:23am On Jan 23, 2022
I provide medical clearance for tinted glass permit. You get a colored copy of the medical report in pdf format with printing instructions. I can also help process the tint permit itself.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 5:26am On Jan 23, 2022
We make the process of getting car tint permit and the medical report easy and fast for everyone.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 6:29am On Jan 23, 2022
Thanks for the patronage guys. Remember to recommend me to a friend that has a friend who is interested in getting a valid car tint permit or medical report.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2022
The medical clearance is a report stating allergy to over exposure of the sunlight to the eyes and which necessitates the need for tinted glass.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Contact us on Whatsapp for more instructions on how to get your medical clearance and tint permit.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
We are always here for you.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
You have the tint permit already? Medical report is also needed for non-factory tint. Get yours today.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
I provide medical clearance for tinted glass permit. You get a colored copy of the medical report in pdf format with printing instructions. I can also help process the tint permit itself.
Re: Get Your Car Tint Permit And Doctor's Report by Shipium: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tinted Glass is the ultimate innovative design that offers a modern edge on your auto glass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

SOLD Cheap 2014 Upgraded To 2019 Tokunbo Highlander Limited / 2008 Toyota Camry Le(silver) / 04 Nissan Armada Le (toks) Price - 2.450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.