Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Computer Tips - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Tips (1461 Views)

TIPS & TRICKS Computer Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 11:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Will be sharing computer tips and tricks regularly on this thread.

I hope we all get some bit of knowledge from this very enlightening thread!
Re: Computer Tips by uchaymart(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yinksdavid:
Will be sharing computer tips and tricks regularly on this thread.

I hope we all get some bit of knowledge from this very enlightening thread!

been a long time we heard from you, Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
How to quickly clean your computer from garbage.

Win10cleanup allows you to remove any installed applications, even if they are system applications and cannot be removed in the standard way.

At the same time, the service does not delete any parameters from the registry, all changes made during configuration can be canceled.

Also, using Win10Clean, you can easily disable Windows Defender, ads in the Start menu, get rid of the HomeGroup, prevent the reinstallation of uninstalled applications and remove OneDrive.

1 Like

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
uchaymart:

been a long time we heard from you, Boss

Happy new year Bro. Yeah, i have been busy with work and family obligations and i do come in to read and learn from the thread daily but not enough time to really contribute.

How is it going at your end and well done for your efforts.
Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
How to remove the background from an image.

To do this, it is not at all necessary to be able to use Photoshop, the Erase.bg service will be enough.

It will automatically remove 100% background in 5 seconds. To use, just click on "Upload Image" and select an image.

The site is absolutely free and works with images up to 5000x5000 px in formats: png, jpeg, jpg, webp. The images processed by the service are saved in png format.

1 Like

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
How to separate vocals from a song and make it a minus.

To do this, we will use VocalRemover, a service that uses AI to automatically separate a track into music and vocals. After separation, you can download music or vocals separately.

With it, you can change the volume of words and music, as well as the key and tempo, connect songs, convert a file to another format, and even determine the tempo of a song in beats per minute.

The service is free and perfectly replaces special paid programs.

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
How to download content from YouTube and Instagram for free and without watermark.

To do this, we will use EazyLoader, a service that allows you to download videos from YouTube, as well as photos, videos, and stories from Instagram. In addition, you can download a separate audio track from a YouTube video.

How to do it:

1. Go to the site and choose where to download content from, click "Let's Go".
2. Paste the link and click "Download".

Ready! In the future, downloading entire playlists from YouTube will be available, the developers are currently working on this feature.

1 Like

Re: Computer Tips by oyigah(m): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Good job!
Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2022
oyigah:
Good job!

Thanks
Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
How to clean your smartphone speakers in 5 minutes.

To do this, we will use the special Fix My Speakers website: you just need to go to it and click on the button with the emoji.

The service works in the same way as the built-in water jetting feature of the Apple Watch.

A certain tone is reproduced, which generates sound waves, and these expel the liquid.

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
How to increase the RAM of your smartphone by 3 GB.

This feature is becoming available to an increasing number of Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco smartphone models with the release of the updated version of MIUI 12.5.

Enabling RAM expansion is very easy:

1. Open "Settings" and go to "Advanced Settings".
2. If you see the Memory Extension section, go to it and activate this option.
3. Restart your smartphone and check the amount of RAM in the settings — if it has more, then you did everything right.
Re: Computer Tips by udemzyudex(m): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Yinksdavid:
How to increase the RAM of your smartphone by 3 GB.

This feature is becoming available to an increasing number of Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco smartphone models with the release of the updated version of MIUI 12.5.

Enabling RAM expansion is very easy:

1. Open "Settings" and go to "Advanced Settings".
2. If you see the Memory Extension section, go to it and activate this option.
3. Restart your smartphone and check the amount of RAM in the settings — if it has more, then you did everything right.

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=udemzyudex post=109638800][/quote]

Thumbs Up.

1 Like

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
How to remove completely all YouTube ads.

SponsorBlock, an extension that can skip sponsored inserts in YouTube videos, will help us remove any ads.

To use it, you just need to install the extension. Once installed, you will also be able to enable skip subscribe requests, pauses/intros, end screensaver, and self-promotion.

It works thanks to volunteers who allocate the intervals of the sponsored insert in the video and send them to the server.

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
How to open websites blocked in your country on iOS.

One way is to change DNS (Domain Name System). To do this, you can use a simple application like 1.1.1.1.

How it works:

1. Download the 1.1.1.1 app from Cloudflare and open it.
2. Click “Install VPN profile” > “Allow” and authenticate.
 3. Press the big button to connect.
 4. Open the blocked site in Safari and it should load like everyone else.

To disable the service, open application 1.1.1.1, press the big button again and select "Disable".

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
How to read deleted messages from Telegram, WhatsApp and other messengers on Android.

To do this, we will use NotiSave, a program that groups notifications by application and makes it possible to save notifications of only selected programs. The plus is that it has no paid features.

To use it, install the application, give it access to notifications and allow it to run in the background. You also need to turn off hiding the content of the notification.

Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
How to improve the quality of photos in a couple of clicks.

To do this, we will use Remini, a multifunctional real-time photo editor, whose work is based on artificial intelligence.

Using Remini is very easy:

1️⃣ Install on Android or iOS.
2️⃣ Pass the authorization and select the required processing.
3️⃣ Upload a photo, watch a 30-second ad and wait for the request to be completed.

Ready! You can process 5 photos a day for free and with this tool, you don't need to have the latest gadgets to post very high quality pictures.
Re: Computer Tips by Yinksdavid(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Guys. I have been off and away for sometime but back now. Thanks to my customers and everyone who has reached out to either buy products from me, engaged me for information or consultation on Cloud IT and Engineering. You can always reach out if you need update on such topics and will be glad to provide them.

Please find below the prices for the commonly used Microsoft products(Activation/Product keys) that I sell (Note that it's not ready made but buy to sell on request).

All prices are in Naira and it's a lifetime activation which means you will never have to get another activation key for any Microsoft product you already activated

Windows 10 Pro (10k)

Windows 11 Pro (16k)

Office 2016 (7.5k)

Office 2019 (10k)

Office 2021 (15k)

M365 (15k)

Office for MAC (18k).

I also have access to the activation keys for another MS product. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

New Generation Alphabet / Help!!! My Hp620 Laptop Keyboard Not Working / Uk Arrival!!! Hp 250 Intel Core I3 4gb Ram 320gb Hard Drive For 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.