Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men (840 Views)

We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men / How Do I Keep On Pushing With Nagging Relatives? / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Menh: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2022
We patronise beer parlour to avoid nagging wives, domestic issues: Nigerian Men
“Whenever I get home on time, my family issues will give me stress. So, I prefer to stay out late in a beer parlour,’’ admitted Mr Ola.

Pub, popularly called beer parlour, is a thriving business in Nigeria that attracts patronage from many clients daily.

A trip to some beer parlours in Lagos on Thursday revealed that men are the major customers compared to women.

Research has also shown that most men who do white-collar jobs dominate 50 per cent of the beer parlours. However, some of their opinions are far away from the thinking of what most men go there to do.

Most women probably think it is where their husbands take girlfriends for relaxation and fun. Others who usually visit joints after work stated they go there to relax and relieve tension.

Saulam Ola, who usually visits a beer parlour in the Ikorodu area of Lagos, said he visits there to cool off from work stress before going home to face another family stress.

“I prefer to stop over at beer parlour so that my wife and children would have slept before I get home. Whenever I get home on time, my family issues will give me stress. So, I prefer to stay out late in a beer parlour,’’ admitted Mr Ola.

Another businessman, Thomas Ojo, disclosed that he visits beer parlour to probably mingle with the right people to discuss the happenings both at home and abroad.

“I usually go there to mix up with people of different calibre and status in order to know the happenings around me,” said Mr Ojo. “We discuss politics to catch up with the happenings in the country so that we get the update of issues.”

He added, “If I decide to go home straight, there may be no light, or probably my generator might be faulty, and I won’t be able to listen to the news.”

Also, John Taofeek said that drinking beer makes him forget his problems because it provides him happiness.

“I would rather go to beer parlour to drink before going home so that I can forget my problems; beer gives me happiness, especially the ones with alcohol,” added Mr Taofeek. “Ordinarily, if I go home straight, I will be thinking of bad things.”

According to Emma Noel, a businessman, going to beer parlour is because of his love for beer and nothing else.

“I don’t have issues at home, but the truth is that I must branch at a beer parlour to drink and have fun,’’ Mr Noel explained.

Aliu Jimoh, an artisan, said he prefers to stop over at beer parlour before going home because he does not have a peaceful home.

“I stop at beer parlours to avoid troubles at home. My wife is the nagging type who picks a quarrel with me at any given time,” Mr Jimoh pointed out. “I do not always want to go home early so that there won’t be issues; I always drink beer to stupor in order not to listen to her nagging.”

Moses Matthew said he stops at beer parlours to drink before going home to avoid paying more bills at home.

“When I get home early, my children will bring unnecessary bills on my table. Even my wife will be telling me of the ‘aso ebi she wants to buy,” Mr Matthew revealed. “I go to beer parlour to drink in order to get home late, and by the time they wake (up) in the morning, I would have gone out.”

https://gazettengr.com/we-patronise-beer-parlour-to-avoid-nagging-wives-domestic-issues-nigerian-men/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Kriss216: 11:32am On Jan 21, 2022
Cowards!

As a man, always be the troublemaker in your home. Your wife should be the one saying "oh he's back, another trouble will soon start".

Anytime your wife demand for battle, give her war. Don't always sell your dignity in order to maintain a peaceful home. We make war to live in peace.

8 Likes

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Yohans(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2022
This is what happens when a man gets married when he is not financially stable.
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Bola146(f): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Wahala.. why some are very happy to go home from work on time and enjoying their marriages cool

1 Like

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Continue cutting off your head because of headache.

Buhari, a good man with evil Intentions
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Kriss216: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2022
“I stop at beer parlours to avoid troubles at home. My wife is the nagging type who picks a quarrel with me at any given time,” Mr Jimoh pointed out. “I do not always want to go home early so that there won’t be issues; I always drink beer to stupor in order not to listen to her nagging.”

How can a man live long with this kind of wife?

Married men are truly suffering cry

1 Like

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Kriss216: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Bola146:
Wahala.. why some are very happy to go home from work on time and enjoying their marriages cool
98.745% of men married to Nigerian girls are not enjoying their marriage. Most of them are living in self denial.

Make a closed poll today and ask married men if they want to leave their marriage, the result will shock you.

4 Likes

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Richy4(m): 11:56am On Jan 21, 2022
Yohans:

cheesy cheesy Are u implying that, rich people or ( let me put it your way "Financially stable" men) do not go out to drink and stay late @ night?

What do they do @ various VIP lounge and Clubs?...

2 Likes

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Bola146(f): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

98.745% of men married to Nigerian girls are not enjoying their marriage. Most of them are living in self denial.

Make a closed poll today and ask married men if they want to leave their marriage, the result will shock you.

Thank God you said 99%, 1% are still happy.

1 Like

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Menh:
Aliu Jimoh, an artisan, said he prefers to stop over at beer parlour before going home because he does not have a peaceful home.
Moses Matthew said he stops at beer parlours to drink before going home to avoid paying more bills at home.
“When I get home early, my children will bring unnecessary bills on my table. Even my wife will be telling me of the ‘aso ebi she wants to buy,” Mr Matthew revealed. “I go to beer parlour to drink in order to get home late, and by the time they wake (up) in the morning, I would have gone out.”
It follows that the wives ought also to patronize some of the same beer parlors since they also have similar complaints to deal with at home. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by ViperAda: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian women doesn't understand the psychological benefits of a Pub, that is why they referred to men going to a pub as being irresponsible, they think Pub is only meant for the men. If Nigerian women had the opportunity to travel abroad, their mentality will change seeing a mix of men and women unwinding in Pubs after the day's work.

-Viper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by GboyegaD(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
If people go to drink to avoid their nagging wives, they are only shifting the evil day forward. Why not go home and face the issues headlong?
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by MufasaLion: 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

Show me where you got the figure you qouted.
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by frozen70(f): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Kriss216:
Cowards!

As a man, always be the troublemaker in your home. Your wife should be the one saying "oh he's back, another trouble will soon start".

Anytime your wife demand war, give her battle. Don't always sell your dignity in order to maintain a peaceful home. We make war to live in peace.

Always take your drugs and stop reasoning from the reverse side of your brain
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Kriss216: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2022
frozen70:

Always take your drugs and stop reasoning from the reverse side of your brain
Says the gender with fish brain.

1 Like

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by frozen70(f): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Family issues can't be erased out in a home where fathers and mothers stays

Most issues are not well handled and it brings more problems

Avoiding it is like postponing the evil day
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Elporo(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy Are u implying that, rich people or ( let me put it your way "Financially stable" men) do not go out to drink and stay late @ night?

Drunkenness is by no means the vice of people of fashion or of those who can easily afford the most expensive liquours.
Admin Smith; A Wealth of Nations.
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Yohans(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Richy4:

Rich people do go to clubs, but will you rather get married as a rich man or poor man?
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by GIdiata(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bola146:
Wahala.. why the wealthy ones are very happy to go home from work on time. Make money her submission and loyalty is yours. No nagging cool

U are right

1 Like

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by VEXT: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:

Says the gender with fish brain.

grin grin grin
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by AfroKnight: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:
Cowards!

Anytime your wife demand war, give her battle. Don't always sell your dignity in order to maintain a peaceful home. We make war to live in peace.

grin You dey always para

Exchange the battle and war. War is the bigger gbege. Battle na the small one.
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by AfroKnight: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2022
Yohans:

Nonsense talk. You think it’s cheap to drink regularly? I think you should visit some exclusive bars to see men drinking. Alcohol offers temporary repose. At least she would be asleep by the time he gets home. So he drinks. And early in the morning, he’s off to work nursing a hangover or nausea.

Rich men are not safe from nagging women. They just have more money to run away on fake late night business meetings or business trips to avoid wahala at home.

Women need to understand that there is nothing remotely sexy, cute or attractive about nagging. It is sorely vexatious.

1 Like

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Yohans(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
AfroKnight:

Nonsense talk. You think it’s cheap to drink regularly? I think you should visit some exclusive bars to see men drinking. Alcohol offers temporary repose. At least she would be asleep by the time he gets home. So he drinks. And early in the morning, he’s off to work nursing a hangover or nausea.

Rich men are not safe from nagging women. They just have more money to run away on fake late night business meetings or business trips to avoid wahala at home.

Women need to understand that there is nothing remotely sexy, cute or attractive about nagging. It is sorely vexatious.
OK.
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
A woman who cannot make her husband long to come home after work, is not a wife at all...

You call yourself a wife and yet your husband would rather prefer to go to a beer parlour, not to have fun or chill o, but to while away time, he's there hoping that you will be asleep by the time he gets home undecided...

He will rather spend more time in his cold office than spend time with you, why? Cause he knows that he finds more peace being away from you than being with you ...

I'm not in anyway saying that women are solely responsible for men going to a beer parlour, nahhhhhhh...

What I'm saying is that, women have got to learn to make their house a place where the man can call home... They've got make their presence so comfortable that her husband can't wait to leave the office and run back to her, and achieving this feat, starts with deciding to not nag undecided...

And men...
You sef get role to play for that matter...
Cause it takes two to make a home work...
Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by naija4life247: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:
Cowards!

Unfortunately you are right

1 Like

Re: We Patronise Beer Parlour To Avoid Nagging Wives, Domestic Issues: Nigerian Men by Kriss216: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
AfroKnight:

grin You dey always para

Exchange the battle and war. War is the bigger gbege. Battle na the small one.
Thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Only A Wicked Woman Will Deny Her Hubby Sex / HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL HAVE THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATE. MINE HAS GOTTEN GRAYWITH AGE / Parents Speak On Accepting Their Gay Son And His Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.