Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

20 Biblical Affirmations For Your Family And Kids - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Biblical Affirmations For Your Family And Kids (178 Views)

Top 20 Biblical Verses That Prove Paul Contradicted Jesus / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Biblical Affirmations For Your Family And Kids by KoFi18(f): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
It’s not easy being a youngster this year, especially as they see the uncertainty arising all around them. The beginning of a new school year, stressful transitions, any mistakenly perceived deficiencies inside oneself, or issues with certain friends may all seem like insurmountable obstacles to a youngster. With God’s truth, however, even the tiniest child can rise higher than a fallen giant. Assisting youngsters in burying God’s Word deep inside their hearts and seeing the world through the prism of God’s truth and love will strengthen them from the inside out.

Fostering children’s spiritual development will assist your family and kids become more conscious of God’s authentic presence in their lives. Furthermore, it will give them a head start in learning who they were designed to be in Christ, and understanding this truth will enable them to discern the falsehoods of the adversary more quickly. Many adults did not have this edge, and as a result, they are now suffering. Here are some biblical affirmations for your kids and family to remember that God created them and that He loves them very much.

1. God has a special affection for me
According to John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him will not die, but shall have eternal life.” John 3:16 is a biblical passage that teaches that God is love.

2. I have a lot of courage
“Have I not commanded you?” says God. “Have bravery and perseverance.” Joshua 1:9

3. I am given power by God
“Through Christ, who gives me power, I can achieve all things.” Philippians 4:13

4. I am capable of completing challenging tasks with the help of God
In times of adversity, “God is our shelter and strength, an ever-present aid.” Psalm 46:1

5. I believe that God has a plan for my life
According to the LORD, “I know the plans I have for you,” he says. “They are plans incomparably your good and not for your harm, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 is a biblical verse.

To continue reading...
https://familyportraitures.com/20-biblical-affirmations-for-your-family-and-kids/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Masturbation Pls? / Please Vote For This Young Boy / Wonders Of A Christian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.