Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio (8498 Views)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by bloomstories: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation to Partner on Malaria Eradication Project.

Foremost football fans movement, globally recognized simply as the Super Eagles Supporters Club (SESC) has gone into partnership with a non-profit organization based in Nigeria, the Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation (PNNF) to eradicate Malaria in Africa.

Making this announcement at a world press conference in Garoua, Cameroun, the president of the Super Eagles Supporters Club worldwide, Prince Vincent Okumagba who couldn't hide his excitement over the partnership, tagged it the ultimate ground breaking development in the fight against the biggest health challenge in Africa.

"We have recorded so many first or breakthroughs in the past few months. Just a couple of months back, I was chosen by FIFA as the number one fan in Nigeria and I was taken to Qatar on an all expense paid trip at the Arab Cup. Today I am proud to announce to you, another first. The Super Eagies Supporters Club has sealed a partnership agreement with the Ned Nwoko Foundation to fight and defeat Malaria in Africa just as we lead the Super Eagles to triumph over their opponents everywhere in the world", the number one fan leader in Nigeria gleefully announced.

The Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation (PNNF) in December 2019, in Abuja, Nigeria's capital, formally unveiled the Malaria Eradication in Africa Project (PNNF-MEAP) with the aim of working and collaborating with appropriate multilateral agencies, organizations, companies, governments and individuals to achieve a Malaria-free Africa and that quest has led to a union between the Foundation and the biggest football fans legion in Africa, the Super Eagles Supporters Club (SESC).

"Because of the way we have been carrying ourselves, the rate at which we are getting more and more global recognition by the day and the manner at which we are being talked about in the media globally, in positive light ofcourse, the Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation approached us and you can see from what we are wearing ( Malaria Eradication in Africa) that we have already hit the ground running because they supported us on this trip to the AFCON and that is why we are here in Cameroun to spread the gospel and continue in the massive fight against this fatal disease", Okumagba further stated.

When asked the role of the supporters in the struggle against Malaria, the soft spoken SESC leader took his time to explain that they are not only going to be a role player, they are going to become the game changer themselves.

"What the Ned Nwoko Foundation is demanding from us is that as a supporters group, we must back them up, we must collaborate with them in spreading the message on Malaria eradication in Africa to the whole world, starting with this AFCON, the ongoing World Cup qualifiers down to the world cup proper coming up in Qatar but I can tell you, we are going to do much more just as we are united by sports, through our appearance, music, modeling, and much more to bring to fore, the advocacy for Malaria Prevention and total Eradication in Africa", the SESC president concluded.

The Project Coordinator, Ned Nwoko Malaria Eradication Project, Mr Chukwuebuka Anyaduba on his part said that The Ned Nwoko foundation’s cardinal Malaria Eradication plans are:
- Supporting or investing in development of anti-malaria vaccine for Africa
- Fumigation, Aerial and Indoor Residual Spray
- Environmental sanitation to get rid of mosquito breeding spaces
- Proper waste management
- Establishment of a Federal Government Agency that will see to the sustainable implementation of malaria eradication strategies.
- Advocacy, Communication and Social Mobilization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtJ8VcgQ8A8

https://www.statepress.ng/2022/01/super-eagles-supporters-club-ned-nwoko.html

Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by bloomstories: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Photos

Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by shegzy0514(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
They try
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by slawormiir: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Onlybcos: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
That is commendable
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Falcon414: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by mustbewell: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by FalseProphet1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Back then during Ghana/Nigeria 2000 I used to go to their head office at Mabo in surulere, we'll from there go to the national stadium to watch Nigeria's matches.

Their president use to be one Rafu Ladipo I don't know if he's still the president of supporters club.

After our loss to Cameroon, it was a disaster, I treeked home that Sunday evening cos.

How time flies.

I see Nigeria lifting this trophy.
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by PCG1: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by lomiefo: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigeria will win AFCON
Go and write that down

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Shellsploit: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Amazing development
More wins for Super Eagles.
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
that's great
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Houseofglam7(f): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
undecided
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Danieldara011: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Alex reports i sight you grin

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Comoros...a name Ghanaians will never forget in a jivi...

Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
Comoros...a name Ghanaians will never forget in a jivi

Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by OmegaAutos: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
how this Ned dey make from this maleria runs
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by BrickDevo: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Alex reports on the beat
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Fame1309(f): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
We support u all the way from pH.ona dey try
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by otipoju(m): 12:27am On Jan 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Back then during Ghana/Nigeria 2000 I used to go to their head office at Mabo in surulere, we'll from there go to the national stadium to watch Nigeria's matches.

Their president use to be one Rafu Ladipo I don't know if he's still the president of supporters club.

After our loss to Cameroon, it was a disaster, I treeking home that Sunday evening cos.

How time flies.

I see Nigeria lifting this trophy.

That final was epic ooo. Okocha play fire that day. I live about one kilometer from the stadium
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Jacksonian001(m): 12:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Moutine(m): 3:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Nice move
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by adioolayi(m): 4:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Which faction of the Supporters Club
Re: Super Eagles Supporters Club, Ned Nwoko Foundation Partner On Malaria Eradicatio by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Shellsploit:
Amazing development
More wins for Super Eagles.
I wish but my mind deh tell me say na the elephants

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Cartoon Of England Football Team For Euro 2012 / Algeria, Ghana,South Africa, Senegal - AFCON 2015 Group C / Why Do Chelsea Supporters Behave Like Touts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.