Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,905 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Re: Farm Konnect Holding On To Subscribers Money - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Re: Farm Konnect Holding On To Subscribers Money (489 Views)

Luxurious And Comfortable Holding Experience:voopoo DRAG MAX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farm Konnect Holding On To Subscribers Money by Susanmow: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please family is there a way anyone can reach out to Farm Konnect management especially Mr Azeez Oluwole, he has refused to pay our ROis and Capital, even after the insurance company indemnified and compensated him duly for the loss experienced. He reinvested the money and has kept the subscribers in the dark. These are people's hard earned money and people are going through a lot,Mr Azeez Oluwole of Farmkonnect doesn't care how people are faring, he is just holding on to our money . Please how can we get help please. This has been going on since July 2021, even the egbeja snail farm seem not to exist again.
Re: Re: Farm Konnect Holding On To Subscribers Money by OmejeGuy: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Susanmow:
Please family is there a way anyone can reach out to Farm Konnect management especially Mr Azeez Oluwole, he has refused to pay our ROis and Capital, even after the insurance company indemnified and compensated him duly for the loss experienced. He reinvested the money and has kept the subscribers in the dark. These are people's hard earned money and people are going through a lot,Mr Azeez Oluwole of Farmkonnect doesn't care how people are faring, he is just holding on to our money . Please how can we get help please. This has been going on since July 2021, even the egbeja snail farm seem not to exist again.

I wonder why it's always so easy to scam people in this poor country like Nigeria ��
Re: Re: Farm Konnect Holding On To Subscribers Money by Susanmow: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Could it be that Farmkonnect is a scam??
Re: Re: Farm Konnect Holding On To Subscribers Money by okfaniran: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
FarmKonnect could be a scam after all. The annoying thing is that they still continue to lure more people into their trap. Some days ago, one of their Marketing Executive still tried to lure me into putting my money into the company not knowing I was already a victim. Let's approach the court for an injunction to prevent them from receiving money from more people.

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Bleaching Machine For Sale / Buyers Of Cassava Tubers Urgently Needed / Farm Land Needed In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.