Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed (430 Views)

Blog Cryptocurrency Writer / Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed / In Need Of An Expert Cryptocurrency Writer. (closed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by hottice007: 3:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Experienced Cryptocurrency writer needed for long term daily article writing. Pay is #3 naira per word, and you would be required to write 30 articles monthly, and if you can take on more articles, it’s also fine.

Kindly reach out only if you are a professional and experienced. Also note that you must have samples of Crypto/blockchain content which you have worked on previously.

1 Like

Re: Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by Hamachi(f): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2022
hottice007:
Experienced Cryptocurrency writer needed for long term daily article writing. Pay is #3 naira per word, and you would be required to write 30 articles monthly, and if you can take on more articles, it’s also fine.

Kindly reach out only if you are a professional and experienced. Also note that you must have samples of Crypto/blockchain content which you have worked on previously.
check m y c r y p t o n g on telegram they have many writers there
Re: Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by vinikedi4040(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2022
I'm an experienced and seasoned content writer.

How do I reach out to you?
Re: Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by THELATTERMAN(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by vinikedi4040(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2022
How do I contact you?
Re: Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by Haryanfe7(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2022
hottice007:

I'm well qualified for this role. I'm open to interview and sharing my previous work. How do I contact you?
Re: Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by Sheyimann: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Haryanfe7:

I'm well qualified for this role. I'm open to interview and sharing my previous work. How do I contact you?

I have a similar gig +2348022168074
Re: Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by Sheyimann: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2022
Haryanfe7:

Re: Experienced Cryptocurrency Writer Needed by Amaka2058(f): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2022
I'm interested in this gig. How do I contact you? Here is my number 09041195728.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Hired From Usa And Work Remotely!! Watch This And Thank Me Later / Office Assistant / Jobs/vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.