Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Would You Take A Loan To Marry Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Take A Loan To Marry Her? (729 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take A Loan To Marry Her? by deluxecad(m): 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2011
Would you advise he secures a loan facility to marry his love before the hawks flying around whisk her away? Talk of the insecurity that other men you've been seeing around may beat you to grabbing her. Would the wife disregard him is she gets to know at some point that he took a loan to bring her into matrimony? What say y'all? Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡
Re: Would You Take A Loan To Marry Her? by kokoye(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
If he needs to take a loan to marry her, then she doesnt really want him.
Re: Would You Take A Loan To Marry Her? by MRBrownJ: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
@poster
to each their own BUT, if he REALLY MUST take a loan to marry her then, at least, both their names should be on the loan application!
Re: Would You Take A Loan To Marry Her? by kokoye(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^

touche! cheesy
Re: Would You Take A Loan To Marry Her? by sasimalia(f): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2011
Why would you take a loan to get married? Doesnt make any sense to me. Do what you can with what you have or wait a little bit. If its meant to be then it is and if they both love each other they will wait for better timing. I would say use your mind. If the guy doesnt have a job and is dependent on other peeps then def wait. If you have a little bit then do what you can at your level. We are getting married and are following exactly that advice. Any money we save will be to settle the way we want to and not to be blown up in a couple of hours. I know some people who have divorced and are still repaying the loan they took to get married.

(1) (Reply)

Weird News :::holy Robber, Who Raided Church Vows To Be A Good Christian: / Man Rapes 8-year Old Girl / "ghana Must Go" Assistance Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.