Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire (13983 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos) / Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Shows Off His Toned Physique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by Afritelly: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
Why do people shout when they hear that a Pastor is rich?

Does this mean that they can only accept the Pastors when they are poor or average?

Or do they think that getting rich is not acceptable in the Church?

I wonder why some people make themselves enemies of progress!

@ poster: The Pastor is rich and there is nothing anyone can do about that! Huh Huh Huh

Yeah, good point. Maybe we can all turn to be a pastor and get rich.

Moreover, all the universities they are building along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, how many church member children are their? Where do they get the money from, to build those schools?
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by frenchman2: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2011
dare2think:

How do you know he is a "man of God"?

Did God tell you?
for your information, we are all God's servants. So when the bible says 'do not judge another man's servant.'
it's not referring to pastors alone.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by dare2think: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^^

Exactly my point, we are all children of God

So what do you do if you feel your fellow "man" is acting funny? or something does not feel right in someone else's statement?

Keep quiet? Let me give you two scenarios where people kept quiet and paid dearly for it

http://www.channel4.com/news/evangelical-pastor-odulele-sentenced-for-sex-offences

^^^
Some people where aware of his battle with sexuality but kept quiet, he then went on to molest innocent youngsters. (So, pls tell the presiding Judge, "thou shall not judge", or tell the victims families)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

^^^^^^
He convinced his congregation to commit mass suicide, people who knew better "kept quiet".
Someone tried to talk but they shut her down. 100s of people including little children died.

"thou shall not judge" is a tool used by these men to keep people quiet. It is your choice if you choose to do so, but dont expect others to mute their opinions in the face of apparent deception.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by Basseti: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
frenchman2:

for your information, we are all God's servants. So when the bible says 'do not judge another man's servant.'
it's not referring to pastors alone.

I dont blame the pastors. I blame the poor faithful servants that keeps giving to the "will of God".
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by Ivynwa(f): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
Hey you! Don't you guys be too hard on our sweet Pastor Adefarasin. He can be babyish at times but none can dispute the fact that he knows his way around inspiring people to greater heights and we still love him with his imperfections (yes I said it!). Unblessed are those who consider their fellow humans a demi God, swallows every word of their mouth and worships them. I mean you can be my Pastor but there ain't no worshipping you.

I love fellowshipping in his church, a church service in his church does not fail to make me feel like I just waltzed in the club of Gee Oooh Dee (God)himself. Now I don't care what you think about that!  tongue kiss tongue. I mean they take you to the highest places of praise with God and his angels where you can dine, wine, dance and chill with man God himself. Ain't no church do me like House on the rock. They are a unique set of people, stylish and talented (my kind of people) but hey! Whenever anybody in church gets on and on about money or start giving unnecessary adulations to a rich person just because he/she is rich, I get irritated and up and leave one time! That's the way I roll in there.

I was in the Prison ministry and believe me that church has made impacts in the Life of Prisoners, helped release some that were unjustly locked up and inspired the bad ones to goodness. Paul is indeed a Life Coach, a great motivator, the king of positive thinkers. His beautiful wife (my oh my! She is so graceful and classy) is equally talented, they are a well matched pair. A sweet couple giving hope and shining light into the lives of people. I simply Love them.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by newmi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Some people are asking stupid questions
why should a man of God make such a statement
would Jesus Christ had done that
em it is un-Christ like
bla bla bla
all these questions are stupid questions, it only reveals the ignorance that has gone on rampage. What was Jesus like? O my goodness Jesus every vocal and unapologetic when He had causes to declare who He was and has

John 3:31
"He that cometh from above is above all the that is of the earth is earthy, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all"
[/b]
don't think this went well with the religious community of His day

another time He made bold to declare that he came from heaven
John 6:41-42
"The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, l am the bread which came down from heaven. And they said, is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then he saith, a came down from heaven?"
[b]

Another time He opened His mouth and dared to say that all things has been given to Him no He didn't keep quite

John 3:35
"The Father loveth the Son, and hath given ALL THINGS into His hand"
[/b]
John 16:15
"ALL THINGS that the Father hath are MINE. . ."
[b]

please do a study on the life and style of Jesus
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by AkanA1(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2011
oscartawn1:

[size=16pt]WARNING:[/size]

For all those speaking ill about men of God! See what's written:

"1Ch 16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Ps 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm."

Saul was after the life of David and he forced David to run into caves, (cos he'd kill David at the slightest opportunity) and live in exile but this was what David said when he had a "golden" opportunity to take the life of Saul:
I Sam 24: 4-6 "And the men of David said unto him, Behold the day of which the LORD said unto thee, Behold, I will deliver thine enemy into thine hand, that thou mayest do to him as it shall seem good unto thee. Then David arose, and cut off the skirt of Saul's robe privily.

And it came to pass afterward, that David's heart smote him, because he had cut off Saul's skirt.

And he said unto his men, The LORD forbid that I should do this thing unto my master, the LORD'S anointed, to stretch forth mine hand against him, seeing he is the anointed of the LORD."

Mariam and Aaron weren't very fortunate when they spoke against Moses because of his "choice of wife".
[size=30pt]He that has an ear let him hear![/size]

U r a complete animal. U guys r the 1s that make Christianity look so disgusting. Tukiakwa,
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by AkanA1(m): 1:06am On Jun 22, 2011
newmi:

Some people are asking silly questions
why should a man of God make such a statement
would Jesus Christ had done that
em it is un-Christ like
bla bla bla
all these questions are silly questions, it only reveals the ignorance that has gone on rampage. What was Jesus like? O my goodness Jesus every vocal and unapologetic when He had causes to declare who He was and has

John 3:31
"He that cometh from above is above all the that is of the earth is earthy, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all"
[/b]
don't think this went well with the religious community of His day

another time He made bold to declare that he came from heaven
John 6:41-42
"The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, l am the bread which came down from heaven. And they said, is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then he saith, a came down from heaven?"
[b]

Another time He opened His mouth and dared to say that all things has been given to Him no He didn't keep quite

John 3:35
"The Father loveth the Son, and hath given ALL THINGS into His hand"
[/b]
John 16:15
"ALL THINGS that the Father hath are MINE. . ."
[b]

please do a study on the life and style of Jesus

Ur type r becoming 2 many on NL, I mean peeps that twist the bible 2 suit their selfish agenda. Thunder fire all ur bottoms,
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by Ivynwa(f): 1:22am On Jun 22, 2011
@Akan
Nnaa "welu ya nwayo" (take am easy now-w). Why you dey Chira guyz like that now, you dey vex? We are just talking, chillax. kiss cool kiss Allow guyz ibe gi zuo ike mgbede (let your fellow guys enjoy their evening NL chat now, wetin?
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 22, 2011
Only the devil and his associates would twist a remark (cos it wasnt even a full sentence / statement) made in illustration of God's Glory for their own diabolic objectives.

The Pharisees tried it several times with Christ by asking silly and needless questions in the hope He would say something criminal or in their own words "blaspheme". They wanted to latch onto the wrong words to define His eternal legacy just the same way some mischievious folks are trying to define Pastor Paul by those seemingly innocuous remarks made last Sunday.

To drive home my point, on the road to Jerusalem when Christ was being hailed as King of the Jews, some of the Pharisees cautioned that Jesus should warn the multitude to keep the noise down. Jesus replied them "I tell you that if these should keep silent, the stones would immediately cry out" (Luke 19:40). That was a God-Glorifying boast of Christ's immense powers!

Some of the stuff we read about our Clergymen are heartbreaking I must admit but I can vouch for the fact that
if and when House on the Rock decides to open Universities, it will be to benefit members of the congregation who cannot afford descent university education rather than earning profit and expanding economic interests. I can also vouch that Pastor Paul will certainly not boast of "getting past paying a tithe of $1 Million" like a pastor declared / boasted recently.

So @poster, kindly change your topic to "Pastor Adefarasin declares self a billionaire having pastored / mentored several billionaires.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by oscartawn1: 5:45am On Jun 22, 2011
It is now very clear to me that some pple r determined to self-destruct. No wonder Paul said in 2 Co. 4:4; "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them"

Ignorance will not be an excuse on that day. Pls [size=20pt]stop[/size] speaking evil of things u do not know:

Ju 1:8-10:
"Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves"
2Pet. 2:10
But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, [size=20pt]speak evil of the things that they understand not[/size]; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption

I'm out of this topic!
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by COMPAQ(m): 8:29am On Jun 22, 2011
I hope that his massive church in Lekki has enough parking space?? Not the one that they end up parking along all adjoining streets and causing a nuisance to everyone. It's pity we have no functioning town planning authorities. Church buildings in residential areas, with no control is a definate no, no!! You never see catholic, anglican churches without large grounds that can be used for parking. The government should stop the use of converted residential plots and buildings for churches.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by mastro: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2011
I think this debate can be solved very simply, from now on any person that equates earthly wealth with heavenly wealth shall be know as a CHISTIANIST, which is different from a Christian, who aspires to be Christ like by their words and actions.

So Pastor Adefarasin is a self declared CHRISTIANIST

As for all this judge not and not be judged bollocks, it's simply a covering tactic by the CHRISTIANISTS, do we not judge thieves like our polititians, when we go into business do we not judge our prospective business partners, do we not weight up the evidence when we choose our life partners or is that not judging?
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by djon78(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2011
ALL YA AINT SEEN NOTHING YET, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING;

[b]Pentecostalism is the greatest religious force on earth if u guys dont know and the same pentecostal waves blowing all over the Nigeria cannot be left out. Infact Africa needs this wave and move of God more. A lot of news companies in the west have researched on the impact of Pentecostalism in the world, news groups like new york times, times magazine etc.

Let me show u the impact it has all over the world; One of the biggest pentecostal congregation church in world is located in south Korea pastored by david yongi cho, that church has been able to produce men that have developed members that built world class companies. the owners of Samsung, LG, Hyundai and many other Korean multinationals are members and even ushers int hat church. this is what an impact of a pastor can do on members.

hill song church in Australia has a lot of there members owners of global world class companies, the church has so much impacted Australia that there current Prime Minister recognized their contribution to their country.

Pastor Paul of House on the rock is busy impacting a lot of young people who will go on to change the face of this country and this continent with creative ideas and developing world class African firm. This is not just mere talk, it is a reality. you can keep on hating on, we dont care rather we are determined to bring serious effective change and progress to this country and continent. the black man is not cursed rather he is greatly blessed and we will show case to the whole world that our God is good.
[/b]
U AINT SEEN NOTHING YET.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by otokx(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2011
Let them replace the name of JOSHUA with ADEFARASIN since the former says he has no bank account.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by djon78(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2011
I HEARD ONE DUDE TALKING ABOUT OWNING THE WORLD AND CLAIMING THAT YOU SHOULD GO AND OWN CHINA AND THE ARABS. LET ME SET THIS STRAIGHT  

GOD HAS SHOWN HIS GREATNESS IN THESE OUR TIMES TO THE WORLD THAT HE IS A BIG AND GREAT GOD.

the richest people on the surface of the earth today controlling almost 50percent of the worlds wealth are the Jews, and these are the real heirs and children of our father Abraham. and they are partaking of that Abraham's blessing from God. even the Arabs also who are Abraham's children too partook in their fathers blessings that is why God blessed with almost 70percent of the oil wealth in the world. You see God is a God of wealth, anybody that tell you any other thing is a liar, look at the two races that are connected to God the creator Jews and Arabs through Abraham and see the wealth that God has blessed them Because of their being the seed of his friend Abraham.

Concerning Christians the bible made us to know in Galatians 3; 13 to 14 ; Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is every one who hangeth on a tree vs 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
and also in Galatians 3 vs 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise. these passages are showing us that we the gentiles have become partakers of those Abraham's blessings, which means by believing, acting on and activating that blessing we will receive it and when we receive that blessing it can enable us to become creative, work hard and achieve great things on this earth.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by wildman02: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2011
There is money in church business in Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by enomakos(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
he is right,what jacob,abraham,david poor?

how on earth can a pastor be poor
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by mastro: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
he is right,what jacob,abraham,david poor?

how on earth can a pastor be poor

So as a CHRISTIANIST, you don't aspire to be like Jesus, but only like anyone who has earthly wealth.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by Feyi78: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hi Guys,

If it's not too much trouble, can I get you to take a non intrusive 30 second survey for a new web based business we are launching.
Click on www.mykasuwa.com or www.kasuwa.net to take the survey.

You can read my blog here for an idea of what it's all about
http://aguntasolo.posterous.com/introducing-kasuwa-help-needed

Many thanks!
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by newmi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2011
Akan A1:

your type r becoming 2 many on NL, I mean peeps that twist the bible 2 suit their selfish agenda. Thunder fire all your bottoms,
What are you saying; show me the areas of tension where the contours form as the twist occur l only quoted scriptures without even making any explainations and you say am twisting the bible HELLO are you reading with water in your eyes?
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by oseo1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
I was in the service in question as well and this topic is out oof context, also what is wrong with having church in a nice venue? The church does not pay 8.5 million to use the hall like outsiders do. And even if they did, why can't christians enjoy good things? most of you negative people here are just mad that you are not on the same level. Don't hate, let him be an inspiration to you. Aspire unto new heights instead of trying to pull down the people that are already on that level.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by mastro: 8:54am On Jun 23, 2011

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth,
where moth and rust destroy,
and where thieves break in and steal.
Matthew 6:19 "

Jesus said unto him,
If thou wilt be perfect,
go [and] sell that thou hast, and give to the poor,
and thou shalt have treasure in heaven:
and come [and] follow me.
(Matthew 19:21 – King James Version)

Since I guess none of these pastors want to go to heaven then becoming a Billionaire is a goal to aspire to.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by yinotinto(f): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2011
2yrs ago two members of ds same church died cos they could not afford 200k for an operation and yet they belonged to a billionaires' assembly.

they refused to announce their plight in any of d church services even though the relatives pressed hard in order to get donations.

just about d same period a rich member's daughter launched her album and ppl were raising cheques worth millions to launch just one CD.

hmnnn! Only God knows the sheep and goats, on the judgement day there shall be surprises.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by uncleb(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2011
If you are known as a christian and you dont have money (cant afford a good home, good meal and clothing for your family and cant send your children to school), people will despise you and possibly the God you serve.

Yet if you are rich in material things, you are seen to be evil and ungodly.

Let it be told that Christianity is not synonimous to poverty. If in doubt go and read the book of revelatiion and see the decription of heaven (MADE OF PRECIOU GOLD). Christ only warns us against placing money before God, whether there is money or there is no money, God remains God.

However, God has not called us to suffer. If you are a bible scholar you will know for sure that its not a crime to be rich, read about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Even Jesus, the his garment was so expensive that peopl had to struggle over it whn he did.

I think the problem with most people is that they want their pastor to be poor so he can be answerable to them. Pastors should come to church members for help before he can build a house, or even sent his children to school. While church members live in affluence their pastors should live in poverty, he would take commercial bus to visist them, while they have many exotic cars at their garage.

Jesus however, teaches us to remember the poor and do good to all men with our wealth.

I will conclude by saying:
It is not a sin for a man of God to be wealthy
Its wrong for anyone to judge his brother, man of God or not. God is the only judge
That you are rich is not a determinat that you wuill go to hell neither will poverty open the gate of heaven to you and finally,
FACE YOUR OWN RACE AND STOP BICKERING ABOUT MEN OF GOD
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by inyangs: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2011
It is quite unfortunate, the way the best intentions are warped and reported with utmost mischief in mind. Pastor Paul Adefarasin clearly has been a strong voice of hope in today's Nigeria. Very inspiring to today's generation that has lost hope in the country and the quality of our current leadership.
As part of efforts to effect societal change in Nigeria, House on the Rock church which Pastor Paul Adefarasin pastors, hosted a special event with theme, “The Church Together”.
The event held on Tuesday June 21, 2011 at the prestigious Civic Center located at Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island.
It was an event specially planned for high networth individuals in various corporate businesses, influencers and decision makers as well as various pastors from different churches in Nigeria.
Issues discussed included the need for all churches as well as members of the society to partake in the need to build strong ties for National Change and Reformation.
Speakers at the event included Pastor Paul Adefarasin. Rev. Amos Kunat of New Estate Baptist Church, Dr. Akinboboye, Dr. Yemi Amusan amidst others.
Music was by Chosen Treasure, the choir of House on the Rock.
WELL DONE, PASTOR PAUL!
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by mastro: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2011
I will conclude by saying:
It is not a sin for a man of God to be wealthy
Its wrong for anyone to judge his brother, man of God or not. God is the only judge
That you are rich is not a determinat that you wuill go to hell neither will poverty open the gate of heaven to you and finally,
FACE YOUR OWN RACE AND STOP BICKERING ABOUT MEN OF GOD

Uncleb with all due respect you are exactly the kind of CHRISTIANIST I've been talking about.

Actually read your bible

Matthew 6:19
Matthew 19:21

or are those passages not relevent any more?

As I've said earlier,
all this judge not and not be judged bollocks, it's simply a covering tactic by the CHRISTIANISTS, do we not judge thieves like our polititians, when we go into business do we not judge our prospective business partners, do we not weight up the evidence when we choose our life partners or is that not judging?

It's a free world, so if you choose to follow confidence tricksters that's fine, however don't come on here calling a horse a monkey, if you feel that by giving them money you in turn will make more money, then fine, simply say that earthly wealth is your goal, but if you think that earthly wealth will ease your path into heaven then the book that you claim to believe in states categorically that you are wrong.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by wetu: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
djon78:

I HEARD ONE DUDE TALKING ABOUT OWNING THE WORLD AND CLAIMING THAT YOU SHOULD GO AND OWN CHINA AND THE ARABS. LET ME SET THIS STRAIGHT

GOD HAS SHOWN HIS GREATNESS IN THESE OUR TIMES TO THE WORLD THAT HE IS A BIG AND GREAT GOD.

the richest people on the surface of the earth today controlling almost 50percent of the worlds wealth are the Jews, and these are the real heirs and children of our father Abraham. and they are partaking of that Abraham's blessing from God. even the Arabs also who are Abraham's children too partook in their fathers blessings that is why God blessed with almost 70percent of the oil wealth in the world. You see God is a God of wealth, anybody that tell you any other thing is a liar, look at the two races that are connected to God the creator Jews and Arabs through Abraham and see the wealth that God has blessed them Because of their being the seed of his friend Abraham.

Concerning Christians the bible made us to know in Galatians 3; 13 to 14 ; Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is every one who hangeth on a tree vs 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
and also in Galatians 3 vs 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise. these passages are showing us that we the gentiles have become partakers of those Abraham's blessings, which means by believing, acting on and activating that blessing we will receive it and when we receive that blessing it can enable us to become creative, work hard and achieve great things on this earth.

The promise of the Spirit is wealth?
We are heirs of Abraham's wealtj?

I thought the promise of the Spirit is spiritual blessings and that we are hiers of the Kingdom of our Father, the kindom of God.
I didn't know we are also the heirs of this world. Can we be heirs of this world and strangers in this world as well?
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by OVIEZ: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
Whoever posted this, posted it out of context. He simply picked out a couple of sentences in a message that was close to 2 hrs, which doesn't communicate what Pastor Paul preached and what he represents in the body of Christ in Nigeria. He didn't make this statement in a boastful manner but said it in the context of encouraging Christians to Work Out whatever God has deposited in each of us. If you know Pastor Paul personally, you will know that he is a humble, down to earth, compassionate and genuine man of God who identifies with, and cares for the common man and is passionate about seeing people achieve their God given possibilities. Please people, do youer homework before you criticize out of context.
Re: Pastor Adefarasin Declares Self A Billionaire by charlisky015: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pharisees and seduces,you guys are going about talking about what is not your business, can't you just read and pass by

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Practice Effective Evangelism / Lent: Countdown To 40 Days Fasting. / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.