Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Created The Most Watched Non Music Video About Akwa Ibom State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Created The Most Watched Non Music Video About Akwa Ibom State (377 Views)

What You Should Know About Akwa Ibom Trade Fair 2017...#akwafair2017 / 15 Facts You Should Know About Akwa United #discoverakwaibom #aiteocupfinal / How Much Do You Know About Akwa Ibom? Win B-i-g In The #orangeseptemberchallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Created The Most Watched Non Music Video About Akwa Ibom State by WOWNECHE(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Throughout 2021 I spent some time traveling around Nigerian Cities and one of the states that impressed me the most is Akwa Ibom state I traveled across some cities in the state and I was surprised on how fast the cities are developing. Some of the cities I traveled to is
Uyo
Ikot Ekpene
Eket
Ibeno
I also did travel to some other local governments areas but I didn't spend much time there.
I created a video showing some of the top Infrastructural development going on in the state and this video caught the attention of so many people. As I'm writing this now over 160K people watched this video so far and which thousands gave a good feedback about the state. Currently this video sits as one of the most viewed video about the state of Akwa Ibom on YouTube and Internet as a whole and it's possible that you haven't seen this video yet. I'll share the link to the YouTube video if you would like to watch the video here is the link�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBEd2VI1OlI
Re: I Created The Most Watched Non Music Video About Akwa Ibom State by Ilaumoh(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Those places are the top places in Akwa ibom .. nic wine
Lalasticlala front page
Re: I Created The Most Watched Non Music Video About Akwa Ibom State by QueenAgbo(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
WOWNECHE:
Throughout 2021 I spent some time traveling around Nigerian Cities and one of the states that impressed me the most is Akwa Ibom state I traveled across some cities in the state and I was surprised on how fast the cities are developing. Some of the cities I traveled to is
Uyo
Ikot Ekpene
Eket
Ibeno
I also did travel to some other local governments areas but I didn't spend much time there.
I created a video showing some of the top Infrastructural development going on in the state and this video caught the attention of so many people. As I'm writing this now over 160K people watched this video so far and which thousands gave a good feedback about the state. Currently this video sits as one of the most viewed video about the state of Akwa Ibom on YouTube and Internet as a whole and it's possible that you haven't seen this video yet. I'll share the link to the YouTube video if you would like to watch the video here is the link�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBEd2VI1OlI

Bros you dey nairaland?

I am a follower and lover of your channel on youtube.
Re: I Created The Most Watched Non Music Video About Akwa Ibom State by WOWNECHE(m): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Yes I'm on Nairaland I'll try to post here more often. Thanks so much for the support

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Trucking Services In The Largest Small Cities- Sky Fly Trucking / Deleted thread / Blogsindex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.