Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. (523 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / People's Assumptions When Some Christians Suffer Misfortunes / Northern Christians Reveal What Asake Does When People Fight Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by knowingChrist(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Life is the process of education while living is being educated. The purpose of creation is that God wanted to create man of his own likeness and he shall educate him for eternity..

Jesus shows this when he came to earth by saying the things he did were shown to him by the father and what he did are the same things the father does (John 5:19. This message shows a kind of relation where the father instructs him, and empowers him to do the things he does. Therefore, the education is the empowerment.

The reason for the manifestation of Jesus is so that the sons of man who were lost in ignorance because of their rebellion against God might receive knowledge and learn to exist like God, being God's son.

From this we understand that having the knowledge of God is the yardtick for recognition of a person as being the son of God without which a person still remains in ignorance and might be doomed for destruction by their own wickedness. The holy spirit was even given for this purpose.

In fact the bible makes it clear that God wants everyone to believe and (concurrence) come to knowledge of his truth (1 Timothy 2:4). From this we know the will of God is that all man should have knowledge. Therefore, the basic attribute of a Christian is his knowledge of the truth of God.

That said, so many people who say they believe in Jesus let out their disbelieve in Jesus when they pray. The devil recognises such people by what they utter in prayers and seizes such opportunity to act.

One might wonder why there are so many religious people in the world with so much suffering and wickedness, but the answer lies in their prayer. Prayer is supose to be a formal request from God but when done outside knowledge (amiss), a person might even invite the opportunistic one into life.

When many people pray, they condemn themselves in prayers, they show forth an absolute lack of knowledge of God's truth so the devil and his ministers prosper in their ignorance.

For example: a Christian must not be heard asking God for mercy, instead they should boldly come before the throne of grace and take mercy which has already been given (Hebrews 4:16). Asking for mercy in this situation shows the lack of knowledge that the mercy was already given, and only needs to be accepted/taken. So the devil recognizing such a person's ignorance entraps them in guilt.

A Christian must not be heard praying For the revelation of their destiny for God had already revealed the collective destiny of all in the bible.

It's important that everyone comes to knowledge of the truth of God, so that they do not continue to be the traitor who sells themselves to the enemy. Although it's known that even those who have knowledge do not really know how to pray so it wonders the mind how those who showcase lack of knowledge in prayer thrive in a world where there's always someone waiting to seize every mistake as an opportunity against an individual.

Our advice from KnowingChrist is that Christians should Pray in knowledge and watch their life transform. Study the bible before praying so you can pray with authority.

thank you for reading, we're wishing you the knowledge of the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
knowingChrist:

For example, a Christian must not be heard praying for the mercy of God to be given unto him as God had already given such person mercy.

you are really ignorant of the knowledge you claim to possess

3 Likes

Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
anthonyuncle:

you are really ignorant of the knowledge you claim to possess

True, he is very very Wrong here.

1 Like

Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Satan already knows more than you, so unless you have the True Formula for beating him, you can not win.
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Satan already knows you more than you, so unless you have the True Formula for beating him, you can not win.

1 Like

Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Satan already knows you more than you, so unless you have the True Formula for beating him, you can not win.

Please teach us the formula Sir
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Please teach us the formula Sir

So Sorry, I would not. If I taught you, it will not work for God will nullify it.

Figuring it out is part of the formula!

The only tip I will give and can give is "The Bible is Truly True. If you listen to it, and understand it and carry it out, IF YOU DID IT RIGHT, YOU WOULD SEE THE RESULT."
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So Sorry, I would not. If I taught you, it will not work for God will nullify it.

Figuring it out is part of the formula!

The only tip I will give and can give is "The Bible is Truly True. If you listen to it, and understand it and carry it out, IF YOU DID IT RIGHT, YOU WOULD SEE THE RESULT."

SMH. I perceived you gonna drop this kinda reply but I casted it behind cus i had the conviction it was coming from the devil, never knew the voice was right.
Ignorant people approaching God's word with pride and ignorance yet shameless

1 Like

Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

SMH. I perceived you gonna drop this kinda reply but I casted it behind cus i had the conviction it was coming from the devil, never knew the voice was right.
Ignorant people approaching God's word with pride and ignorance yet shameless

Why do you not come out and clearly accuse me of pride and ignorance rather than throw stones from behind the bushes as a thief?

It is Written, The Word of Life is not for everyone and neither can the world receive it, exactly as ye have proven.
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why do you not come out and clearly accuse me of pride and ignorance rather than throw stones from behind the bushes as a thief?

It is Written, The Word of Life is not for everyone and neither can the world receive it, exactly as ye have proven.

It's well brother. I was never out for argument neither for trolls, I was in for biblical spiritual discussion and word revelation but pride wouldn't let you yield to the Spirit of our Father. Nevertheless God is making name to Himself through me among brethren, you can keep whatever you have hidden in your pride but I'm sure The Holy Ghost got a word for me to you tonight and you to me.

The Word of Life is not for everyone and neither can the world receive it,
Wherever the word of God is there He's and there His spirit is and He has already promised He will pour His spirit upon all flesh & His Ernest expectation is the manifestations of the sons of men. The good news is that He's already performing it with those who has yielded themselves to the Father. Goodnight son
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

It's well brother. I was never out for argument neither for trolls, I was in for biblical spiritual discussion and word revelation but pride wouldn't let you yield to the Spirit of our Father. Nevertheless God is making name to Himself through me among brethren, you can keep whatever you have hidden in your pride but I'm sure The Holy Ghost got a word for me to you tonight and you to me.

The Word of Life is not for everyone and neither can the world receive it,
Wherever the word of God is there He's and there His spirit is and He has already promised He will pour His spirit upon all flesh & His Ernest expectation is the manifestations of the sons of men. The good news is that He's already performing it with those who has yielded themselves to the Father. Goodnight son

You still prove me right. Knowing God has done everything He can do for man to be saved, therefore, I have nothing to do.

All who want God know where to find Him or ought to know where He can be found.

If they do not, it is their own doing and I have no hand in it.
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by LiquidLove(f): 4:43am On Jan 25, 2022
It makes sense. "I acknowledge that I've done wrong by doing this & that, I take mercy & forgiveness for all the sins I've committed" as part of prayer to God is better than begging
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 5:18am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=LiquidLove post=109668814][/quote]

I thank God. That God is not a human being. We Christians are our own worst enemy.
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by knowingChrist(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
HeavenlyCherub:

I thank God. That God is not a human being. We Christians are our own worst enemy.

This is fair enough but I personally think those who teach people nonsense (unbiblical messages) and have instilled in them so many kinds of fear are the believers worst enemy. This is why it's important to study so you're not mechanized to the spirit of fear
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Father lord I come to your throne of grace. I receive your mercy. I receive your mercy. I receive your mercy.......... IS THIS HOW TO DO IT?
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by knowingChrist(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
Father lord I come to your throne of grace. I receive your mercy. I receive your mercy. I receive your mercy.......... IS THIS HOW TO DO IT?

I wouldn't know how you want to relate with God. but here's a template just as Jesus gave us one. Thank you father for your work which is finished in Christ. thank you for since the beginning you were diligently working to bring forth the perfect man in Christ. thank you for forgiving me all my iniquities and gifting me your spirit so i should walk in your will. i appreciate this kindness. Thank you for gifting me your righteousness that i should not be judged of my own wickedness and of the pride in my flesh but for your spirit.... Thank you for making me your son and strengthen me to walk as your son. Praying this way makes your responsible
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
Asking for mercy is not wrong when we pray. The Lord's prayer is a good example of how a Christian should pray. The Lord's prayer contains a line which says "forgive us our treaspasses". Forgiving treaspasses is like asking for mercy over our short comings.
Re: How Some Christians Reveal Their Ignorance To The Devil In Prayers. by knowingChrist(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Asking for mercy is not wrong when we pray. The Lord's prayer is a good example of how a Christian should pray. The Lord's prayer contains a line which says "forgive us our treaspasses". Forgiving treaspasses is like asking for mercy over our short comings.

I think you're very correct to some extent so I'll just add a few points to support what you say.

The Lord's prayer was something Jesus taught before the forgiveness of sins of all man which was done in his death. The life we live now is the life of those already forgiven and not those Asking for forgiveness.

furthermore, I'd like to support you more with the fact that the Lord's prayer was meant to expose people to the need to forgive and not the need for God to forgive them. it was meant to put it to man that he doesn't have any business asking for forgiveness if he rrefuses to forgive those who wrong him. This is why he puts it in such a way for the person making the request to know that his answer is dependent on him when he says forgive us "as we forgive as we forgive those who trespass against us"

Forgive means to cease to feel resentment against. God does not feel any resentment against us. In fact John 3:16 tells us how much he loves us so there's no form of resentment in God for us. It's man that's making himself enemy of God and enemy of himself. This is why he says as you forgive those who wrong you bc God has no need to forgive you. He never had any grudge for you. Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I also learnt while writing it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Seen Speaking In Tongues, As He Prays For His Nursery Classmates Vide / My First-day Experience In A New Church / What People Don't Understand About Digitalization!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.