Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,459 members, 7,864,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash (50102 Views)

Why I Resigned As Super Eagles Head Coach – Finidi George Opens Up / Nigeria Vs Tunisia: Head-to-head Of 2021 Afcon's Round Of 16 Opponents / Gernot Rohr Replaces Ndidi With Esiti For Nigeria’s Clash Against Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by etrader(m): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
It look as if they are afraid of Eagle...CAF should allow them to send another set of player from Tunis before Sunday...they must play ooh
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by shevchenko(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
etrader:
It look as if they are afraid of Eagle...CAF should allow them to send another set of player from Tunis before Sunday...they must play ooh

U get mouth my nigga cheesy
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by bikefab(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
They better play, so that there'll be no excuses for when Nigeria will beat them.
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Nyanabo(m): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Why Na, they have seen an excuse to give of why they lost undecided
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Osanoghodua1: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
VitoCorleone:
Such a bad start for them. What happens in the unlikely case that all players test positive?

Their opponent gets automatic win. Rules remain open, in final, they may need toake a home call for players.
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Holaomoakin(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by sonofElElyon: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Favours us
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by ekineme: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Africans and fear of juju.

I remember when we met Cote D'Ivoire in Semi-Finals of Tunisia '94 Nations Cup.

Extra time and penalty shoot-out.

People accused Alain Gouamene the CIV keeper of breaking an egg around the goalposts. shocked

They said it was rainfall before the match that saved us. grin grin

Pls can you name the players on the picture?, I can only recognize Okocha(10), uche okechukw(5), Daniel amoakachi and Sunday oliseh
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Babaken:
Lol, nothing do them their are just scared
Exactly....Reminds me of viewing centre..When losers starts leaving one by one before match ends.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
bikefab:
They better play, so that there'll be no excuses for when Nigeria will beat them.
How sure are u that Nigeria will beat them?
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by AlmaIganishire: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hope they get well soon. We don’t want any excuses, Nigeria is all ready and set to the World Cup.
Well, TikTok in partnership with AFCON has been providing unlimited football content for Africans.

Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by MERCHANDISER: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Grandkay21:
That Whaziri of a guy is dangerous , thank God he is not playing
He will
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by GeneralOjukwu: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
ekineme:

Pls can you name the players on the picture?, I can only recognize Okocha(10), uche okechukw(5), Daniel amoakachi and Sunday oliseh

15 - Sunday Oliseh
5 - Uche Okechukwu
7 - George Finidi
4 - Keshi Stephen
Squatting
9- Rashidi Yekini
3 - Ben Iroha
14- Daniel Amokachi
10 - Austin J.J Okocha
13 - Sam Siasia

Of course Keeper = Rufai aka dodo mañana.
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Dannydaking007(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
VitoCorleone:
Such a bad start for them. What happens in the unlikely case that all players test positive?

According to CAF rule of the competition, the match winner would be the opponent and two goals would be awarded to them
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by ekineme: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

15 - Sunday Oliseh
5 - Uche Okechukwu
7 - George Finidi
4 - Keshi Stephen
Squatting
9- Rashidi Yekini
3 - Ben Iroha
14- Daniel Amokachi
10 - Austin J.J Okocha
13 - Sam Siasia

Of course Keeper = Rufai aka dodo mañana.
Thanks
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Reflect7: 12:31am On Jan 23, 2022
Babaken:
Lol, nothing do them their are just scared

For real bro. Those guys are shiiting their pants at the thought of facing our boys.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Barcaking2: 1:56am On Jan 23, 2022

Fact CHECKER

THE COVID 19 SITUATION WAS BEFORE THE MATCH AGAINST GAMBIA AND NOT NIGERIA

NIGERIA NEWS STUPIDLY ADJUSTED THE NEWS ARTICLE

THE REAL SOURCE

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/60043236

Tunisia could be without 12 players for their pivotal Africa Cup of Nations Group F game against The Gambia on Thursday because of coronavirus.

Captain Wahbi Khazri, who scored two goals in his country's 4-0 win over Mauritania on Sunday and set up another, is among seven players who have tested positive.
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Reflect7: 3:58am On Jan 23, 2022
princejenks:
This is quite a disturbing news seriously. I hope their testing kits and procedures are reliable and also hope there's little risk of the virus jumping from the Tunisians to our dear SE on the field of play

Abeg shut up. Which fake virus will transmit to where?

Fcking scamdemic.

Let Eagles just keep those health officials and their fake 'covid tests' away from their camp before they come claiming the players have their fake 'virus'.
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Danbridge(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] advantage to the super chickens sorry super eagles grin ; grin grin
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Engrpatpeters(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2022
I pray this is not a blessing in disguise oo. Go naija win this one for me ooo

Please click on this to help me win this competition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezAu7JfEoI pls watch and comment
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Snowflames: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Covid shouldn't come and spoil this afcon. For example It can work against a bigger team thereby affecting the match outcomes and generally the quality of competition as the tournament processes. Even tho it looks like this is in Nigeria's favour, the tables can also turn.

Let teams compete equally and the better team progress. That's the only way the thrill of the tournament will be maintained to the end. Imagine two weak teams reaching finals cos if this kind of scenario happening many times

First comment on NL cheesy
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by MrJames007: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Coach, dat one consign you.
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by LZAA: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Africans and fear of juju.

I remember when we met Cote D'Ivoire in Semi-Finals of Tunisia '94 Nations Cup.

Extra time and penalty shoot-out.

People accused Alain Gouamene the CIV keeper of breaking an egg around the goalposts. shocked

They said it was rainfall before the match that saved us. grin grin
Not to sound skeptical but voodoo does exist even in orgsnised societies and it plays a big part in things
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by GeneralOjukwu: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
LZAA:

Not to sound skeptical but voodoo does exist even in orgsnised societies and it plays a big part in things

Please give examples. I am very interested
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Melaninprincess(f): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigeria better win the game then since the other team is depleted at the moment too.

Follow #Afcon2021 on TikTok for entertainment and more opportunities to win amazing prizes
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by Babaken(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
They should get enough nose mask for them all I know is that they most collect.
Re: AFCON: Tunisia Head Coach, 12 Players Contract COVID-19, To Miss Nigeria Clash by CitynewsNG(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Go boys.. Check out our Line up for the game and who is playing for Tunisia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J99o6zA1lzM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Shocked By Fans At Their Hotel After Their Hotel Address Was Leaked / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.